Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

There is fake website that shows up on google when you do a search on google and they are actually promoting using google service to scam people. The official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co

This information is highly incredible we can now understand how scammers are highly enhancing themselves to the technology to make fraudulent activities, Dev team should engage and prioritize handling all these hurdles.
Such deception says only that the project is really popular and demanded among cryptocommunity. So success of the project not far off.
Yeah you can say that this project have so many competitors.but their is also risk of wrong information.so how can know which is correct & which is wrong
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

This project is just great developers, they are active and responsive, and this is exactly what you need an excellent project.
The right word to qualify TRAXIA project is unique. The project is very unique from all angles, the team has a very good and unique strategy in marketing this project and this have attracted many investors and supporters a like .
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

This project is just great developers, they are active and responsive, and this is exactly what you need an excellent project.
Yes, absolutely the platform got a good team as well as good a developers. That's the the the reason the project is consistently growing. And becoming popular. The developers are continuously stay active and provide new updates related to the project. Hopefully, they will succeed soon.

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

Yes, absolutely the platform got a good team as well as good a developers. That's the the the reason the project is consistently growing. And becoming popular. The developers are continuously stay active and provide new updates related to the project. Hopefully, they will succeed soon.
Yes it's important for the team to maintain this, staying active and solving users queries will attract more users and also more investors
abcdcrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

What about this fake label?Plz clarify.

Thank you.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

The right word to qualify TRAXIA project is unique. The project is very unique from all angles, the team has a very good and unique strategy in marketing this project and this have attracted many investors and supporters a like .
well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

I would like to say that the Travia project has made a very strong impression on me. The project is quite interesting and promising, and given what professionals are engaged in it and what people are advisers of this project, we can conclude that this project should definitely be successful.I consider the risks of investing in Traxia project to be very low.

Compared to the risks in investing in this project, I think the return is also low unless they will be able to get a lot of merchants to use their platforms in the future.

We cannot say anything about this project until its still not launch and not in the market. For now, we just need to support it and maybe needs to promote it in a wide area so that investors will be aware of this project.
I agree with you, it will only be proven legit or not when it's already launched in the market. Many might doubt this project, but the continuous support shown in the community is somehow a proof it's on the right track.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:23:50 PM

Actualy buddy I agree with you, which for me supporting and investing at the same time makes a lot of changes and help the project to acheived success.I am now arranging my plans to try this coin. I am hoping for the smooth flow in this project and gain profit as I invest soon.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

Actualy buddy I agree with you, which for me supporting and investing at the same time makes a lot of changes and help the project to acheived success.I am now arranging my plans to try this coin. I am hoping for the smooth flow in this project and gain profit as I invest soon.

Unfortunately, such as you the correct people understanding a situation are very little and generally most part of investors looks is very gray and except investments they don't help the project in any way.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:44:22 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
That's why many people have trusted the Traxia Project because of the legitimacy of the team. I hope they will deliver the results expected of the investors.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
That's why many people have trusted the Traxia Project because of the legitimacy of the team. I hope they will deliver the results expected of the investors.
Their team really have to work hard to reach to such extreme success as a result they have to work on the tasks with all the instructions in an accurate manner which could easily drive a better success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

Yes it's important for the team to maintain this, staying active and solving users queries will attract more users and also more investors
Hopefully that will clear out the investors doubts and help set a clear path for all is really good to know they are doing well

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

Unfortunately, such as you the correct people understanding a situation are very little and generally most part of investors looks is very gray and except investments they don't help the project in any way.
Investors view will be actually different than you think once we invest in a project or in a company it is that we build trust and we share about it to others and constantly keep supporting.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

As it is first platform now and then most of the people are really excited to know the positive outcome that would also in return bring more opportunities for the platform.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

There is fake website that shows up on google when you do a search on google and they are actually promoting using google service to scam people. The official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co

good catch !!

they also mention in their twitter account some important security advices:

When contributing to our campaign please be vigilant:
1. On Telegram be extra careful you are chatting with our official administrators of the group & not someone pretending to be one.
2. Keep in mind that our ETH/ADA/BTC contribution address is ONLY visible on Traxia web page.
3. Our official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co
4. We will NEVER communicate our contribution address via email, chat, direct message, Twitter or any other channel.
Keep safe!
The louder the project becomes - the more around it become scammers. This speaks of the growing popularity of the project

Thanks for that helpful information mate. As you can its pretty obvious that the site is traxia.in and its suspicious because of the google ads promotion. This is a good thing that you share it with the other future investors who want support this project.

Ya, i have catch phising site when go to airdrop of one project. Nowadays, scammer have a lot of way to hack or phising our money, so be carefully for go to any website. Traxia is become popularity, so someone want scam us base on Traxia fame.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

This means I think the project is successful, if there are no fees and scammers. I hope the team will be able to collect the necessary amount and defeat the scammers.
How can you easily say the project is success without even seeing the risk of the project and how much money they want to be success.

Some people don't distinguish between ICO sale and project itself. When a project has successful ICO sale ( raised money from investor ) mean that ICO succeed and not project. raising fund is only one step to set up business, after that team works on the product and when it reaches customer and becomes a good product that use by many people, we can called a successful project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

Well, as we can see, Traxia grow step by step and their community is so good at now. So i don't think hardcap is the problem must to archieve, they still have enough support.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

Well, as we can see, Traxia grow step by step and their community is so good at now. So i don't think hardcap is the problem must to archieve, they still have enough support.

yeah, they have already during the ICO good partnerships with companies, who can also support them to reach their target. I think Traxia is one of the ICO who can use the social media very good for advertising; I like their advertisement campaigns in twitter.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:54 AM

yeah, they have already during the ICO good partnerships with companies, who can also support them to reach their target. I think Traxia is one of the ICO who can use the social media very good for advertising; I like their advertisement campaigns in twitter.
That is true. We can now clearly see the great progress of the Traxia project here in the crypto currency community. I am also one of those people here around that keep supporting this great project. I will stay watch this project until it reach its target and success for the whole crypto world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:16:21 AM

Is there any evidence that Tracia is directly connected to Cardano? If I saw the official confirmation - I would have no doubts about the project

Its been already confirmed mate the TRAXIA platform had been invested and supported by the CARDANO foundation. Just visit the site of CARDANO. Surely you will be satisfied.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: