Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23327 times)
JanCoppens (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:40:17 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 12:39:01 AM by Cyrus

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

Well... I don't like any bounty where I can't track my (and overall) progress through the spreadsheet. The main thing that I do before get in some bounty campaign is checking the spreadsheet. There are huge amount of important information for participant could be taken from bounty spreadsheets.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

First of all, signature campaign quite promising, as long you have high rank ( at least full member) the payment will be good, and social media campaign like twitter and facebook is good as long you have many follower cause the payment based on that. And as you say translation bounty is hard to get cause there allready to much proffesional translation with lot of protofolio here so you cant get it except you have whitelist from the manager of that bounty, try media campaign like youtube or article, its nice and not that much people join in it.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Pro tip too is that if the project sold out and reached the hard cap there is likely demand which means you shouldn't sell those tokens right away. At least that is the indication you would get from the crowdsale.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:09:38 PM

It is really depends on the your account followers,why would you want to work with the boutnyhive if you can work freelance?they will only cut some of your profits,i do have a lot of followers in twitter and facebook which are giving me a lot of money every campaign,if you dont have good numbers of followers you can try that translation bounty which will be rewarded based on the quality of the translations it is good for those who speak with the native tongue.

xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

Yes I heard about this platform has not yet come but want to participate in bounty through this platform . And there were payments for projects that were on it ?
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

Frankly, if you can´t track progress you don´t know what to expect. Also, if you are doing just one bounty in signatures, taking a look at a spreadsheet should not be a problem.

CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

I'm fine just by doing my own work and find good bounties like I have always did. Right now I'm supporting ELLCRYS project because I honestly belive they can have a big impact on the crypto space.
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

Use signature programme to Make your Own Crypto Groups, By posting useful answer in BCT and build your Group , use bounty referral in groups build by you  and increase your earning
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

You can increase your bounty earnings if you have a high ranked bitcointalk account or a twitter account with more than 10k followers.Also if you are good on article writing you can earn high amounts of tokens.

Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

Thanks for referral link, man. Wink Meanwhile I'll try it cause it promise something new with bounty routine. And I'm so lazy to day by day make a links report Smiley

1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

You can increase your bounty earnings if you have a high ranked bitcointalk account or a twitter account with more than 10k followers.Also if you are good on article writing you can earn high amounts of tokens.
I would say that increasing the amount of fans that you have on your Twitter could make you more money. I'd do that before anything else.

OG member.
Brian Ray
alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

Well, it is clear that, for the transfers you get - at least there are fewer participants, + requires a little bit of intellectual work. So yes, if there are opportunities, then translate.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

Fulfill weekly required posts and make sure to get stake every week. Instead of only being part of signature campaign why don't you try to add social media, newsletter and telegram. For now, I'm still on the learning process for other bounty task.

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:35:36 PM

Surely translations is more profitable than the stressful signature campaigns,there are less competitors in translation bounties because there are less people who are speaking with the native tongue,less participants less competitors it means more stakes you would receive than the crowded social media campaigns which you wont make decent money when you dont have good numbers of followers,signature wont make you good payouts when you dont have high rank bitcointalk accounts.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
vipercps

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

the vast majority of facebook are fake profiles, I get dozens of invitations daily on facebook

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan
I disagree that social media campaigns will give you much,because if you have ten thousands of followers in facebook or twitter you will probably have a lot of money,signatures are less profitable when you are have low ranking account here in bitcointalk,translations would be ideal when you are speaking with the native tongue,so it is really depends with your resources.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

You have a good choose to learn translation because this will give you a good profit all you need is to translate carefully the project background and whitepaper to introduce in your country launguage.
You can also try to join in all social media and telegram campaign for additional income.

chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:03:47 PM

Bitcoin talk signature campaigns are my favorite. They are really easy to do and have really high payouts in comparison to social media programs. I do agreee that Twitter campaigns are good too, but if you don't have a big following, it is tough to build a following....

Cool Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan
Social media campaigns would be much profitable when you have good number of followers,but if you dont have any followers translations is indeed better than the social media campaigns,because you will just need to translate the whitepaper and it wont be a big problem if you are speaking with the native tongue,signatures will be profitable when you have high rank bitcointalk account.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: