Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23327 times)
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

I don't like BountyHive as everything you do is nowhere to be displayed. I think that they should make the participants table, or something like that. At the expense of the companies for translation into other languages, as for me it's not even a lottery. My friend wanted to do it, but unfortunately he filed several applications, and was the first, but in the end always chose other people.

I am trying to get your point here. Who are the companies involved that have issues? I have been using bountyhive since they started, I have gotten paid 5 tokens within this short period, and payment is always a week after verification, so I wonder what you are really trying to say that makes the team a problem since they have been delivering. The only issue is transparency, but not everyone is complaining since the platform makes it easy for them to do bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DevilDevil

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
Frankly, if you can´t track progress you don´t know what to expect. Also, if you are doing just one bounty in signatures, taking a look at a spreadsheet should not be a problem.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

Very well said, bountyhive is where I started my hunting and so far it's been smooth and stress-free. It has participant limitations for all its social media campaigns, the translation and signature am trying to work on.
The signature campaigns are usually the hot cakes on the platform and the social media campaign are just there. However, with the social media campaign, it is always easy to go about it since you are not reporting anything and you will only have to stick with the rules which at the end, you get a quick payment once the campaign ends. If you want to spot the campaign that would give you something pretty good, it is better you go to the platform yourself to check that out as there are lots of them.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

What you say is true. It is not very efficient if every week always reports our work and always waiting for the results of stakeholders in Spreadsheet. But almost all ICO projects do this sort of thing so we can monitor our weekly stakeholders. But following the Bountyhive can indeed be more effective. Because we do not need to monitor our work every day. The Bountyhive Teams are already monitoring it themselves. But whatever it is during the ICO that we follow is not a scam does not matter to me. I have more control over following the signature campaign than others.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Participating in more than one bounty campaign will increase your income of course. But, ensure that you complete the tasks. I myself participate in the signature campaign and sometimes in content creation when I have freer time to spend. Participating in the signature campaign will let you earn more rewards than others. Moreover, higher your rank, higher reward you will get. Just try the most promising bounty from soft cap-ICO project.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

You must work harder every day should be a focus for work on the bounty, and should always be active in all projects follow a bounty. Or are you following the signature you can follow a bounty of social media such as Twitter and the creation of the article. And if that result is serious will definitely get the results more.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

Try to find means of building up your social media accounts in order to earn big in bounty, likewise you should try to construct good and meaningful post to increase your ranks in Bitcointalk, by that the Signature campaign earning would be meaningful. If you are blessed with good english  Content Creation Campaign will also fetch you good earnings
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

When you want to join any bounty campaign then you will check bounty allocation on main thread which will help you & guide you to choosing any campaign.
1. If your rank is high then you can join signature campaign, having huge reward.
2. If you have the ability to translate white paper or thread, also give you a handsome reward.
3. On the third option write some helping blog for the ICO, which gives you reasonable reward.
4. Social media campaigns also help you to increase your reward.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

not bad i think, but for social media bounty they give too many participant its reached 5000 participants for only facebook bounty only. my advise is on every bounty at bountyhive you should participate on every social media campaign if you have qualified enough for minimum friends or followers, join telegram bounty also it will gave you similar amount from 1 social media campaign, try also to apply on translation and blogging about the ICO it will benefit you more. unfortunately we can't argue abaout the amount of token that we received after distribution

alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

Join more bounties as you can. Also, you can't just join a bounty and the bounty reward will be increase, the increase of rewards per bounty will be depends on your followers and friends. So, first thing to do is add more friends at your facebook account. It would be better if you maximize the 5000 friends for you to have a great rewards too in facebook campaign.
Next is the twitter campaign, you need to increase your followers, the more the followers, the great reward will be. So, make many followers, just tweet an interesting one and also follow others for them to follow you. Also, the following and follow back hacks.
Use this method, first follow 1000 users in twitter, then after a day, check all following and unfollow all users who don't follow back. And follow again 1000 users, repeat it daily. If you got atleast 10k followers and 5k friends both twitter and facebook.
Now join as many social medias bounties. That will make you more earnings in bounties Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Thanks for the info. My advice is how to choose a robust Bounty ICO program: avoid greedy, and inadequate, they will definitely give you a headache. On such not even worth paying attention. to cover all projects, neither theoretically, nor practically it is not possible. Dozens of projects appear every day. For ordinary reposts, you will at best earn a couple of $ 3 a day, not more. For these purposes, it is best to use a special basic knowledge of the Bounty ICO programs.
RAMZA

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

Yes, for the translation of sites and White Paper pay well, but too many people. I have never managed to reserve a translation in a major project.
mychau482002

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

You don't need any platform to do bounty, it is a very straight forward activity and a proper manager should be better than any automated system because there are many unknown factors and problems to solve.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

Beside Bountyhive, I can say there is a competitor platform like that, it called bountyplatform.io
I think it's better than Bountyhive because we can check the stakes realtime. If you want to increase your earning, I suggest you not to focus only on one campaign. Try another campaign like a signature, Reddit and content creation.

Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

Boutyhive is a wonderful platform for bounty hunters. For you to really earn much in bounty you need to concentrate on content writing and translation, this 2 pays more than reddit ,telegram n Facebook campaign
dengineersprof

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

Oh increasing bounty earnings is quite easy, but sacrificial. Bounty programs were set up to help promote them. So in order to promote them you would have to follow their rules and then help them push and talk about them more. Most times the more positive comments on social media about them and ensure they get to see it also ensure ypu participate in their thrown out discussions.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

Some signature campaigns offer stakes/post rather than stakes/week. With this, you surely should maximize your posts, for it will reward you with more stakes. Therefore more earnings.

For social media campaigns, i often see people with multiple campaign. Maximize this to as you can manage to maximize your profit. Pick campaigns that don't need to self tweet or report since these two are the time consuming for social media bounties.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
rodapark

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

Thank you for all the infos. I'm a newbie and it helps me alot.
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

Some campaigns pay well for activity in telegram group, many do not, so the pool of awards is shared by several participants. Also worth paying attention to reddit and steemit, there are usually also a few participants.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

To increase earnings from bounty, I usually look for bounty with a large amount of allocation. Other ways are usually with more follow the blog or campaign article, for example 1 day 1 article.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: