Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23338 times)
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

First of all, signature campaign quite promising, as long you have high rank ( at least full member) the payment will be good, and social media campaign like twitter and facebook is good as long you have many follower cause the payment based on that. And as you say translation bounty is hard to get cause there allready to much proffesional translation with lot of protofolio here so you cant get it except you have whitelist from the manager of that bounty, try media campaign like youtube or article, its nice and not that much people join in it.

You can always do multi tasking like working on bounty campaign in signature and at the same time, try to apply for creating different services like translations or social media campaign, this is the best way to earn cryptocurrency if you still have a day job to do.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

To increase your bounty earning, join as many bounty as you can but take time to do a proper research about the project before you join and also join signature campaign, translations, article campaign and participate actively to get rewards.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

After a year and at this moment. Bounties are interesting because of the profit and about the earnings there are a lot of things you can be done if you want to increase your earnings

Completing a task after another if you want to have more profit in one campaign do not just focus on one task bounties are comes with a lot of task like Signature, Social Media, Translation that you can also do if you do have some ideas and knowledge how you can manage to complete all those task can do manage to increase your earnings in easiest ways

And also we cant deny that reading is one of the best key to increase our earnings or reward in a bounty in the world of crypto. the word of reading is always needed in every aspects and everytime we getting our rewards we not completing it without doing a lof of reading thats why if you think that you dont have much a lot of skills to increase your bounty earnings you can do a lot of reading and researching thats why the search button has been made off. being laziness even in a small amount of time will not getting you in a success.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

I agree with you its efficient but with some dark side. You can't track your progress till end of the campaign which is very heart breaking when you find out you didn't do something right and you score zero. So either way has it positive and negative part.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
sugarlady43

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

To earn high I focus mainly on articles and blogs. This also have night stakes on the said bounty. Signatures is also good. But can only wear one at a time..and truly some of this projects don't hit softcap.
lala.dida

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

If you have nothing to do with bounty earnings or reward and you still holding it because you do not need something in return like selling your tokens to cash then literally by joining another bounty your token holdings will grow as there could be another tokens to be receive in the near future
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

Yes, Bountyhive is one of the recommended platform. I have ever joined and got my reward. There are also some other bounty platforms that can increase you to get the money. Briefly, you may need to join more than one campaign and more than one project in order to increase the payment or reward that you can gain.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

Patients, hardworking, enough knowlegde on trading are the most common factor to increase your bounty earnings.
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Yes, bountyhive changes the situation, really useful interface, need not report, active and responsive admins - everything is good. But there is one bad thing, due to limit places everyone can miss registration. Also any hunter can participate as maximum in 15 campaign at the same time.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

Well good for you to know the translation campaign since it requires also to have the knowledge in computers like editing some post in it. Anyway i am also inspired by your deeds and instead of doing a transalation then probably i will try to check a different way of campaign like blog or reddit or medium campaign. For most of the bounty hunters are doing on social media like facebook and twitter.
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

The best way to doing it so is just to join all the bounty campaigns that a project has, translation, signature, twitter and  facebook, and you will get a good reward after that
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Well, you can increase your bounty earnings, but you have to put a lot of time and effort. You have to participate a lot of social media bounties, youtube and article bounties to increase your earnings.

Julasic

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

I think the edge would probably you show them what you've got and minimize the bounty by half, that's most probably the best thing to do to be accepted despite the pros are there.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

The best way to doing it so is just to join all the bounty campaigns that a project has, translation, signature, twitter and  facebook, and you will get a good reward after that

Doing a decent job would make the earnings increase. There is a bunch of people that aren't doing their job so that makes it easier for you to make some more money.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

You can increase your bounty earning by participating in as many bounty as you choose as long as they are potential projects, join a signature campaign and put more efforts to get rewards and improve in your participation in the forum to get a higher rank to qualify you to earn higher rewards. You can  also reinvest in another project after getting a reward to increase your profit.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

You can increase your bounty earning by participating in as many bounty as you choose as long as they are potential projects, join a signature campaign and put more efforts to get rewards and improve in your participation in the forum to get a higher rank to qualify you to earn higher rewards. You can  also reinvest in another project after getting a reward to increase your profit.
It is true that you'll need a higher rank in order for you to increase your earning because the higher rank you have the higher stakes you'll get. But before that you'll need to make your post high quality in order to get merit because this merit will indicate if you were a good member of this forum. And if you were a good member there'a  higher chance for you to be get accepted.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
foreverlearningsure2004

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

I've participated in a few bounties on Bountyhive and I was impressed at how they were handled. That being said, increasing your earnings is highly dependent on your area of strength and specialty. Smiley Smiley
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

To increase your bounty earnings, you need to do bounty campaign on as many fronts as possible. A minimum of three campaigns such as telegram, facebook, forum is what I focus on but you can too as many as possible.
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

There are many different bounties out there who are paying different amounts and also depending on your rank but there are also like the ones that you have posted that accepts campaign through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any other social media platforms available. For me, I'm really not interested on those schemes due to that you are sharing it with your friends and family and what if they do catch your advertisement and blame you if they lose their money or etc.? No one can answer it and they'll blame you for sharing it. In my opinion, social media's are private to yourself, to your family and friends but to advertise isn't a good idea that is why I'm sticking to working in bounty campaigns here in the forum.
JPS2K5

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

To be frank, its good before you do not have to report all along, what you are needed to do is just share, share, share and like. Also in twitter for bountyhive, five tweets are also needed every week. Unfortunately, at the end of the campaign even at the beginning and during campaign, there is no spreadsheet has existed, and that my friend makes me discourage about bountyhive, what if you will know that after at the end of the campaign, you have not received any rewards because you have missed or have break some of their rules during the bounty. There are a lot of possibilities and reactions if there is no spreadsheet. That is why I prefer working with spreadsheet because I can track my work. I know if I should stop or not or even continue the work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: