Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25575 times)
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:06:52 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 01:19:32 AM by lvsca

URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract (FSC)

INTRODUCTION

Join the evolution of family.
URAllowance is the number 1 family based cryptocurrency platform designed to enhance the family system. URAllowance empowers each family with their very own set of Family Smart Contracts, bringing the family closer together and providing the tools to teach kids the importance being financially educated.

By getting the FAMILY involved we will bring back Old School responsibilities, instilling an Old School sense of PRIDE for what ONE has EARNED

OUR BOUNTY IS LIVE
CLICK HERE

HOW IT WORKS?

ROAD MAP

1. Concept
Q4 2017: Think tank begins. Research and timeline creation.

2. Formation
Q1 2018: Form the company URAllowance and obtain LLC status. Recruit advisors. Pre-Ann thread at the forum. Form the core team members.

3. Preparation
Q1-Q2 2018: Design website. Structure the URA token. Design alpha UX/UI. Introduce the idea to local schools. Airdrop. Gather feedback. Bounty campaign.

4. Pre ICO 6/30/2018 - 9/30/2018
Q2-Q3 2018: Deliver UX/UI to developers. Launch smart contract. Deploy token.

5. ICO
Q3-Q4 2018: Release the alpha of URAllowance platform. Immediately begin research and development of URWorld in which all the features of the alpha platform will be available in a 3D virtual, social, customizable world.

6 ICO
Q3-Q4 2018 Analyze Marketing data and adjust marketing campaign accordingly. Analyze data and user suggestions from alpha URAllowance platform and prepare for the public release at the end of the ICO.

7. Post ICO
Q4 2018 - Q1 2019: Release URWorld beta version. Gather reports and suggestions from the community. URWorld public release in Q3 2019. Restructure marketing campaign from token sale marketing to product marketing for maximum exposure and adoption. Integrate with the LIX P2P platform digital asset sales and creation.

8. URWorld: Mixed Reality Edition
Q4 2018-Q2 2019: Begin development of URWorld: Mixed Reality Edition in which all the features of the URAllowance Platform and the URWorld 3D virtual experience will be accessible in Mixed Reality. Begin the Microsoft Hololens Integration.

9. Microsoft Hololens Partnership
Q4 2018-Q2019: Answer Microsoft's call to action for educational Hololens software. Mixed reality software will be in the highest demand by Q4 2018.

10. Beyond-
Continue to improve all three versions of the URAllowance experience. Relocate the URAllowance HQ and expand the support staff. Begin the URA holders think tank for deciding which new frontier to journey to. The possibilities are limited only by our imaginations. We welcome everyone along for the ride.
Notice: Mandatory Ping Pong for All employees

Prototype Screens(The styling used and images displayed are stock images and placeholders.)
https://invis.io/N3GMUON57P6#/290414298_Cover

Token.DetailToken.Allocation
Name.:.URAllowance
Symbol :.URA
Decimal :.18
Total Supply :.1,000,000,000.URA
Blockchain :.Ethereum
Reissuable :.No
Burnable :.No
Preminted :.Yes
Hard Cap :.30,000 ETH.(~$18m)
Presale : 15%
ICO : 35%
Team & Advisors : 18.6%
Airdrop/Bounties : 5.4%%
Reserved In-App Sales : 25%
Community : 1%
ICO Stage :.2
Length : 6 Weeks
Total Token For Sale :.405,000,000.URARate : 0.0000740740740 ETH
Presale Bonus :.30%
Supply :.150,000,000.URA.(45M.are.Bonus)
ICO
Supply :350,000,000.URA

URAllowance has partnered with Mitosis Technology for the development of the first phase of the URAllowance platform

MEET

P.S : All new important news will be update in this thread

NEW UPDATE

Attention!!! Ledger Nano Giveaway!!!

We have partnered with RunCPA for our CPA marketing! We are sponsoring a giveaway through their network of affiliates. Anyone can participate and everyone can win. Here are a few reasons why it is a good idea to check out this promotion!

• Any contributions referred by you earns you a 30% Revenue Share paid in BTC! Meaning, if you direct a contributor who purchases $100, you get paid $30!! Freaking cool right?!!!
  • When you send 0.5 BTC (est. 11.8 ETH) our way, we will send you 1 Brand New Ledger Nano! On top of the $972 you will have already earned!! Even cooler Right?!!!
  • At RunCPA there are tons of other offers too. I've been earning BTC with RunCPA for over two years now. I hold this company in the highest regard.

Sign up to RunCPA now by clicking on the words RunCPA or on anywhere on the image below

p.s. I'm all for taking advantage of the situation and sticking it to the man whenever possible. So.... Just between you and me... If you are thinking about contributing and need a little push in the right direction, you can sign up through RunCPA and earn yourself a nice little 30% cashback on any tokens you purchase and even score yourself a really cool Ledger Nano to store your URA tokens and other cryptocurrencies on. I know. I know. What kind of CEO leaks this kind of loophole on himself and his beloved project? The best damn CEO in the West, that's what kind! Please feel free to ask any questions you have about this promotion in our TELEGRAM or in RunCPA's Telegram

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:07:23 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 05:21:00 PM by lvsca

Team On This Forum

feel free to ask them both on this forum and telegram.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We extend our ICO up to 2 months

You can join our ICO by visiting our website and follow insteuction on there

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ontalmalang4

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

interested in your project, this great Symbol = URA Name = URAllowance = 1 billion Supply URA Decimal = 18 but, where should I put my address ETH?do not ask for diform address ETH, please instructions I can follow,
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

interested in your project, this great Symbol = URA Name = URAllowance = 1 billion Supply URA Decimal = 18 but, where should I put my address ETH?do not ask for diform address ETH, please instructions I can follow,

thank you for your attention.
we will announce the smart contract address soon when pre-sale start.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

Please reserve to Portuguese Translation.  Wink
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

Thanks everyone for your interest in our project I will populate a portion of the old thread here so you can get caught up. If you want to see the old thread that we started to gather thoughts and opinions and journal our pre pre-sale progress then here is the link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2668231.0

Here are some of the highlights for those that don't want to click back and forth.

Alright, brother. Nice intro. Let's do this. First order of business... I am introducing you to the BBCode styling tags. Then after that, we can make this world just a little better with URAllowance.

To the rest of the community:
You may or may not know us yet. That's ok, You will.
For now just know that we are building something great and couldn't wait to get the word out. This brief introduction or preview or whatever you want to call it is just a hint of things to come.
URAllowance.com is already on its way to greatness. So stay tuned.  Thanks.

Correction on the date for the charity event. It's 03-01-2018 The charity event will be great. It will also be televised and recorded in English. http://digitalexperts.tv/blago.html there is the link. you'll find us in the program on the first page.

Quick update. We are making our rounds around the world with our reps presenting and pitching us at different venues across the globe. John McAfee gave us a door or at the blockchain conference in Dallas this week. Michel Louie introduced URAllowance to many big names of the crypto world at Anarchapulco this weekend. March 31 it's a blockchain and charity event in St. Petersburg sponsored by bankex, ICOBench and Eberhard Lindfordt. Misha Trubkin will be presenting us there. Lots more to come, including the official Ann Thread.

Actually, i don't like McAfee (probably he wants that most people don't like him) but having him in a very early stage has very good perks.

Joining a conference and a charity event which sponsored by big guns is very important also i like your project from day one, it can make parents life way easier.

By the way, when will pre-ico happen? And will you open a whitelisting?

These are good questions. I will start by saying when dealing with eccentric rich guys, I think they are largely disliked and most prefer it that way. Probably some kind of defense mechanism to protect their money. You don't have to like someone or even agree with their values or personal life decisions to be useful to each other on a business level.

The charity event will be great. It will also be televised and recorded in English. http://digitalexperts.tv/blago.html there is the link. you'll find us in the program on the first page.

The pre-ico, for those that have been following, has been changed from having a starting date to TBA status. This is good in a way because if we would have launched unprepared, it would have killed our company before it started. I know we made the right choice in postponing because I've been busy working 18 hours every day and the team is just as productive. We are laying the foundation for URAllowance to be built on and we are forming the right partnerships at every turn.

Note: If there is anyone that can't wait to be involved in the URAllowance project. Anyone that sees we are destined for success. We have opened a private pre-sale with very special conditions. You can fill out the contact form on the website www.URAllowance.com or you can contact me directly.
 Thank You. For private pre-sale inquiries: FSC@URAllowance.com or call or text my personal number below. (a text is your best option, I will respond within 1 hour)

Chris Butler
President and Co-Founder
URAllowance, LLC
+1 702-758-4209
Quick update. We are making our rounds around the world with our reps presenting and pitching us at different venues across the globe. John McAfee gave us a door or at the blockchain conference in Dallas this week. Michel Louie introduced URAllowance to many big names of the crypto world at Anarchapulco this weekend. March 31 it's a blockchain and charity event in St. Petersburg sponsored by bankex, ICOBench and Eberhard Lindfordt. Misha Trubkin will be presenting us there. Lots more to come, including the official Ann Thread.

Actually, i don't like McAfee (probably he wants that most people don't like him) but having him in a very early stage has very good perks.

Joining a conference and a charity event which sponsored by big guns is very important also i like your project from day one, it can make parents life way easier.

By the way, when will pre-ico happen? And will you open a whitelisting?
Congratulations to the entire team of URAllowance, from conceptualization to implementation, it is indeed a brilliant idea, interlinking families and communities the blockchain way, simultaneously creating financial awareness, responsibility, interactivity, sharing and security. This is an exciting concept ensuring the future of the crypto world by creating a blockchain that directs its footprints. I wish you all the best in this novel concept alphabetized right from a meaningful and captivating title.

Wow, thank you for the kind words. I read them before but as I was scanning back through the first page I saw them again and wanted to say thanks. So far the general consensus from multiple communities, crypto, and non-crypto, is optimistic with a very excited overtone. We welcome all feedback and/or criticism. For those of you first seeing this thread, we have been conducting every part of our ICO under the watchful eye of the public. We don't like keywords and clickbait, it's just our rebellious nature, but here are a few unavoidable KYs for you.
This document is a work in progress and over the course of our business development many changes will be made. Parts of this
document will be removed and parts will be added. In the spirit of
blockchain and transparency, we have been writing our whitepaper
In a live document under the welcomed scrutiny of the community. To
avoid any confusion that this method will undoubtedly cause, we have
Included a version history of all changes made to this document starting
from the completion of the very first draft.
Yes. I copied that from our whitepaper. That's ok because I wrote them and I'm in a hurry. I have to get back to helping our team create something amazing. Here is the live Whitepaper document link and the website link again.

Whitepaper
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mGsAaI6OqAEeEhS0FtXb--SobY-m3bIZnR4rUpANItQ/edit?usp=sharing

Website
https://www.URAllowance.com
Here's a little hint as to what the next thing we have planned for the community. CryptoKid explains it a little better than I do though. https://youtu.be/Tq-Bq-97r-8
Also, check out the new website. New look, same great taste.
Www.URAllowance.com

Huge updates to the website and roadmap. Launch date is Around the corner.
By the way, a lot of the info listed above was posted here during the concept phase. Anything that has changed will be updated in the new Ann thread and has already been updated on the website. Www.URAllowance.com

Check out our updated Whitepaper. Everything is coming together. Our Strategic Partnership expert is presenting URAllowance at the Conference for Social blockchain and crypto-charity event on March 1st in St. Petersburg. This will be our debut crypto event. The majority of our team lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, including myself. Weare grateful for Mikhail Trubkin for all that he has done for us. He started as an advisor to our ICO, I asked him to join the team today as a core member. He has shown great skill and dedication at every turn. He knows the importance of what we are doing and I think he will become an official team member. Our other advisors are all equally awesome but they are also running their own companies. Speaking on behalf of The URAllowance Team to our board of advisors, we are eternally grateful for the help you have given and could not have gained the forward momentum that we have right now without you. Thanks guys and gal.

Oh yeah.... The link to the whitepaper. I almost forgot......

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mGsAaI6OqAEeEhS0FtXb--SobY-m3bIZnR4rUpANItQ/edit?usp=sharing
Here's a little hint as to what the next thing we have planned for the community. CryptoKid explains it a little better than I do though. https://youtu.be/Tq-Bq-97r-8
Also, check out the new website. New look, same great taste.
Www.URAllowance.com

Huge updates to the website and roadmap. Launch date is Around the corner.
By the way, a lot of the info listed above was posted here during the concept phase. Anything that has changed will be updated in the new Ann thread and has already been updated on the website. Www.URAllowance.com
Update
Tomorrow, we have a meeting with our project manager, our advisors, and the developer we've been cooperating with to discuss the final details of getting our Alpha URAllowance Platform released. After this meeting, we will have a definitive Road map and will launch our Pre-ICO, Pre-sale Announcement

So we had an interesting meeting this morning with our prospective developer. After a short but very productive Q&A session, we now have a list of better-defined goals and tasks that will get this alpha platform built, tried, and tested by you, the community. Upon release of the alpha version of our platform, then and only then, will we be ready to launch. We are ahead of schedule too.

Side note: If there is anything you would like to see present in the alpha, please let us know. We have plenty of time to take in your notes and suggestions and have them implemented into the build. Also, if you feel you have something unique or resourceful and want to contribute to the team, let us know. We may need you and not even know it yet. Thanks to the crypto community and your continued support of our project.

This is without a doubt an extremely exciting project. Considering its at such an early stage and the press it has already garnered is impressive. Keeping a close eye on this one and will be helping out in which ever I possibly can....Congrats to the team.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

This is our Security Audit done by cryptocoinconnection.com and was paid for courtesy of John McAfee. He has shown interest in our project as he is a known soldier in the battle to have cryptocurrency accepted around the world. Since we are also on the front line of this cause we have apparently caught his attention. We have already remedied the issues with our whitepaper and may have another audit done. We are happy with the results as the few issues that were brought up in the security audit are very minor. We passed with flying colors on many levels of this thorough inspection into our core team and our experience is the blockchain space. One more audit will be done before we post our launch date. That is the security audit of our smart contract.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13mKFdd0IE3zn_pngobwIknG9FiZZbILz/view?usp=sharing

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Krackerbush

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

Come on parents you know your kids need this in UR life. Do it for UR Family not for any other reason. URAllowance with Family-Smart contracts bringing real world application to the blockchain.
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

IMPORTAN NEWS FROM TEAM
Security Audit by McAfee Via Telegram

"This is our Security Audit done by cryptocoinconnection.com and was paid for courtesy of John McAfee. He has shown interest in our project as he is a known soldier in the battle to have cryptocurrency accepted around the world. Since we are also on the front line of this cause we have apparently caught his attention. We have already remedied the issues with our whitepaper and may have another audit done. We are happy with the results as the few issues that were brought up in the security audit are very minor. We passed with flying colors on many levels of this thorough inspection into our core team and our experience is the blockchain space. One more audit will be done before we post our launch date. That is the security audit of our smart contract."
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13mKFdd0IE3zn_pngobwIknG9FiZZbILz/view?usp=sharing

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

I am quoted from the old thread Smiley

I really like this project, it solves a real problem and can get a big market share. Also, the hard cap they set is not that huge so it can grow after ico easily.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

i just read the details of the project it seems very interesting to me an innovative way for parents to encourage their children to do various small tasks, the pre-sale has a good bonus...
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

Great Project. Added to my watchlist.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

I'm happy to Hear all the positive feedback snit our project. Join our Telegram or send me a PM if you have questions you need answered asap. You can ask in this thread but we are so busy we might miss o
It. Im checking my Telegram end few minutes though and I know krackerbush is too.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

I like the caring from the dev, he is quite active and gives much information.
Will look deeper into this project, because my daughter also slowly becomes interested in crypto, only because of my stories on the dinner table. Smiley
Often we forget to think of our children, but they will definitely have to handle with crypto.
The internet with all its dangers (aggressive porn, trojans, data collectors) came very fast and overran older and younger people.
They are often the victims of cybercrime.
So a basic knowledge will be the shield we can give our children to protect themself, thanks that you created this one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Testament28

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

The aim of this project is really remarkable. Imagine earning while learning about cryptocurrencies? What more could you ask for? And the sense of helping your young one's to learn all about crypto at their very young age is the perfect knowledge we could teach our siblings. I'm really looking forward fo this project. I'll be more than willing to let my son learn about it when this project comes to its place. Best of luck to the devs!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:39:50 PM

I'm happy to Hear all the positive feedback snit our project. Join our Telegram or send me a PM if you have questions you need answered asap. You can ask in this thread but we are so busy we might miss o
It. Im checking my Telegram end few minutes though and I know krackerbush is too.

You are more active than %90 of the other devs here so i don't think waiting couple of hours would be a big problem for me.

But it is nice that there are some places we can reach you if something urgent or we feel it is urgent Cheesy

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

This project has a nice concept involving family matters on a smart contract. I think this will result to a win -win situation for every family members. Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Ended here thanks to one of your Youtube videos! Amazing stuff with your "CryptoKid". He is doing a good job Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:00:09 AM
Merited by Lorilikes (5)

thanks to everyone that give positive feed back to us.
we will keep active and do the best for our community.

if you have a question, feel free to ask us here or in telegram.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

It seems you have a unique project and also a necessary one. Really addressing an issue. It is currently ahead of lots of other projects. There is tons of bank project for bankless people which they have no money to pay them but there is not this kind of project.

It is nice that you are making something will really helpful to society instead of just making a hot topic and fill your pocket with millions.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: