Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:24:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:54:12 PM

Just going back over the AMT web page... some cool stuff... What is the reference I see (under power consumption usually) to Turbo mode? Why would you run a miner in anything but turbo mode? What's the point of having a switch? Do some days you just feel like not mining quite so many coins?

If your wallet gets too full, the coins start spilling out on the ground, and are lost.

If your house, apartment, office, dorm room.. doesn't have the AMP capacity to run this thing than you'll appreciate a switch. Some people don't take power consumption into consideration before buying miners, it was made as a courtesy towoards ignorance.
sh1k1g4m1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:21:21 AM

I can go stop by the current address this week if anyone wants to pay for gas, should be about $10 (they are ~70 mi from where I work). My BTC address is in the sig.

I'll be sure to post pics of the place and if someone wants to find out anything specific about the place let me know. I'll update this thread if anyone is generous enough to pay for the gas.

Give it a week or so, we're moving to a new office on the main line right off lancaster ave ok, let us get set up and you can stop by and if there is something available you can have it.

If your serious, PM me a date/time and we can set something up.
bsnmine

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:37:49 AM

I can go stop by the current address this week if anyone wants to pay for gas, should be about $10 (they are ~70 mi from where I work). My BTC address is in the sig.

I'll be sure to post pics of the place and if someone wants to find out anything specific about the place let me know. I'll update this thread if anyone is generous enough to pay for the gas.

Give it a week or so, we're moving to a new office on the main line right off lancaster ave ok, let us get set up and you can stop by and if there is something available you can have it.

Likewise. Any date, any time.
Ally_Rob

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:59:42 AM

Yea how do the boards comm. between the case and the host computer running the software? Will current miner software control? Custom software?
BuhTuglia

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:19:40 AM

Howdy.

Just going back over the AMT web page... some cool stuff... What is the reference I see (under power consumption usually) to Turbo mode? Why would you run a miner in anything but turbo mode? What's the point of having a switch? Do some days you just feel like not mining quite so many coins?

russell

It was my understanding that your earnings diminished as total network hash rates increased.  Eventually, your earnings will compete with the cost of power to run the miners.  Most mining solutions are significantly more power efficient at lower hash rates, so some people turn down the power to maintain a decent earning/power cost ratio as the miner approaches end of usefulness.

I see, that makes sense. Okay.

And thanks also, guys, for the silly answers.

russell

Just another dust miner... Enquiring Gnomes want to Mine!
Send nothing to 16SVa2iQA6HuNPDGYShpmeEvUBRi2gW7f1
Cheshyr

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:07:52 PM

On another note, congrats on the exclusive A1 distribution deal! 

The announcement also says you'll be selling chips...  how is that going to work?  The wording of the news post on bitmine's website makes it sound like noone else is allowed to develop and sell boards for the A1 in the US, even if we purchased the chips directly from bitmine, or from you.  Is that the intent?
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:25:49 PM

Hi Jim, A lot of your customers are likely wondering the same thing, but do you have a first ship date of 1.2TH/s nailed yet? How's the testing going? Can you share a video of test results yet?
Regards,
Naran
davewr2013

Activity: 238

Bitcoin For All

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:46:39 PM

AMT_Miners:

I have left phone messages and emails. I too can be persuaded to buy and visit.

Hopefully you will find time to respond.

Give me this day my daily Bitcoin...
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:46:23 PM

Guys anyone that invested or contributed this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.new#new    A cloud hosting sharing program or what ever needs to go check out the updates on that thread. In general some guy lied and said he ordered 35ths from us and then sold micro cloud positions or something. No one checked or verified with us about this order or anything until today when someone emailed sales and simply asked if there was an order placed for 35th's and gave us the link to that thread. We immediately responded with what sucks to be the truth but I just want to inform anyone monitoring our thread for that reason that they need to go check updates there.

IF ANYONE IS EVEN CONSIDERING ORDERING/BUYING A MINER OFF EBAY OR THIS FORUM AND THAT PERSON HAS CLAIMED TO PURCHASE AN AMT MINER OR IS OFFERING TO SELL A PRE-ORDERED MINER NEEDS TO VERIFY IT DIRECTLY WITH US AT AMT.  CUSTOMER IDENTITY PROTECTION IS ONE THING BUT WE ARE NOT WE'RE TO LET PEOPLE GET ROBBED BY OTHER PEOPLE.

WRITE TO SALES@ADVANCEDMINERS.COM  AND GIVE US A NAME - EMAIL - ORDER NUMBER  ETC AND WE'LL TELL IF YOU IT IS A LEGITIMATE ORDER AND IF SOMEONE HAS PAID FOR IT OR NOT!

Can you confirm that this company: http://miningheart.com are an authorised reseller. They claim in their about us page:http://miningheart.com/about_us

"Our top priority is to ship the best mining hardware as quickly as possible. Because the company has signed agreements with some of the most relevant mining hardware vendors, MiningHeart managers are superb in defending our buyers’ interests."

And they are selling your products on their site.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:12:44 PM

Its nice that AMT folks are posting on the thread. I'd really like to hear from a customer. Or see an unboxing video, etc. I have money waiting to be spent with someone.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:18:53 PM

Its nice that AMT folks are posting on the thread. I'd really like to hear from a customer. Or see an unboxing video, etc. I have money waiting to be spent with someone.

You won't because they haven't shipped anything yet. And even if they did your money spent now would only buy you something shipping in February.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
timvan007

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:10:25 PM

Are we still looking at February for the 128GH units? It states 3 weeks from purchase and payment on the site for 80GH, and 4 weeks or sooner for the 128GH. I'm 20 minutes from havertown, and I'd love to come by to see the place. Especially to pick up an order if possible.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:29:11 PM

Are we still looking at February for the 128GH units? It states 3 weeks from purchase and payment on the site for 80GH, and 4 weeks or sooner for the 128GH. I'm 20 minutes from havertown, and I'd love to come by to see the place. Especially to pick up an order if possible.

woudn't we all.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:45:46 PM

GUYS!  Hi!

The place will be up and ready the  next week and we will accept visitors. Please understand the following:

1. This will not be where we build the actual miners. This will not be where we house or store the actual miners.
2. This is a sales and accounting shop for visitors to see we're legit, speak with someone from the company owners, drop off checks and pick up miners up that are ready.
3. We may at times have miners ready or available for demoing but nothing will be available for purchase in the moment.   Do not bring cash with you and offer to pay more for a miner on the spot. It is not an option, we are not BFL, and we want to treat our customers equally and fairly so they continue to order and buy from us.
4. Please schedule a meeting in advance and don't just drop by. If you drop by we're going to be like wtf why didn't you schedule something in advance. We understand some people have been trying to schedule something up already so therefore we have set up a specific email for visitors so that these requests get directly to right individual in the company that will be in charge of scheduling these appoints.

We apologize for the disorganization in this matter until now, but please just understand we are a start-up in a crazy industry and we are hard at work.

Visits can start from the 16th. We're actually moving into this location on the 12th thats why. All visitors that would like to come can email and schedule their appointment via email on

iwantproof@advancedminers.com

give me like an hour or so to set up the email.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:47:16 PM

This seems cool.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:49:07 PM

You won't because they haven't shipped anything yet. And even if they did your money spent now would only buy you something shipping in February.

No Bif.. death of salesman reference?

We have been shipping but did anyone ever think that maybe we havn't sold as much as KNC or the other guys? And the batches we ship are smaller!?  

ALSO February is for the 1.2th! becuase we're backed up with pre-orders.

But if they want an 80ghs or a 128ghs those ship in 3 to 4 weeks from the date of payment.

Cheshyr

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:50:30 PM

... we will accept visitors. Please understand the following:  Visits can start from the 16th. All visitors that would like to come can schedule their appointment via email on iwantproof@advancedminers.com ...
Wish I could +1 this post, or something.  Maybe now we can focus on the technology.  :-)
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:50:41 PM

Read on further in the thread we've provided instructions for the visitations.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:52:05 PM

So, AMT, my own emails and messages have gone unanswered as well. I'm within driving radius of your office; are there any units for sale at this time of any capability or hashrate that I could purchase for cash or BTC in person? I'd be happy to post my experience here in the forum as a recommendation, fwtw.

Bsnmine - we apologize for not answering them but it was because we didnt have a full place of our own yet but now we're getting on have provided instructions on how to schedule a visit in this thread.
timvan007

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:05:59 PM

ALSO February is for the 1.2th! becuase we're backed up with pre-orders.

But if they want an 80ghs or a 128ghs those ship in 3 to 4 weeks from the date of payment.

Thanks. I am considering going in on the 128 and just wanted to see if it's still an option to pick up once it's ready since you're moving offices. Just wanted to make sure that's still an option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: