Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:46:02 AM

I am trying to pay, but the bitpay thing expires before I can send the transaction... How do I get it back? It shows the order as pending, but no way to actually pay it now?
majalen33

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:37:17 PM

To all those who said AMT was a scam.... Don't you feel stupid now!

Stop Trolling and go away.

Leave those who ordered and believed in a US company alone. We picked the home team and we won our bet!
davewr2013

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin For All

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:55:48 PM

Regarding the VAT thing, lets just say that we have it covered. Customers in the EU will not have to pay VAT or Import taxes. How ever we get it done, with a vat registered company and a non vat registered company we are currently receiving payments from EU clients and we are not charging vat to customers, and those clients will not have to deal with vat when they receive their miner. 

Actually I think that you do have some confusion on the VAT -- but then again maybe it's me -- but Europe is your problem.

How will you handle the Canadian VAT -- which we call HST or GST depending on whether the province has Harmonized the Sales tax with the GST -- hence HST.

I presume that you did not get an HST/GST license(s) and will instead just ship the miners and let the customers and the couriers do the dirty deed of dealing with the taxes.

Give me this day my daily Bitcoin...
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:26:44 PM

To all those who said AMT was a scam.... Don't you feel stupid now!

Stop Trolling and go away.

Leave those who ordered and believed in a US company alone. We picked the home team and we won our bet!

This is exactly why this company looks scammy.
Another guy who just joined the forum, is not following the forum rules posting outside the newbie section and he's defending AMT over I'm not sure what.
They really don't get it.
BtcBling

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:19:33 PM

Regarding the VAT thing, lets just say that we have it covered. Customers in the EU will not have to pay VAT or Import taxes. How ever we get it done, with a vat registered company and a non vat registered company we are currently receiving payments from EU clients and we are not charging vat to customers, and those clients will not have to deal with vat when they receive their miner. 

So will you actually ship EU orders from some EU country or outside the EU?

YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:52:34 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 10:18:36 PM by YourPalToots

Order #867
12/04/2013   
1.2TH/s Coin Miner x 1   
via bitpay
USA

edit: added order date and changed formatting
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:11:29 PM

Order: #610
Product   Quantity   Price
1.2TH/s Coin Miner (#AMT1200)
1   $5,799
Shipping:   $160 via Express Delivery (2 To 3 Business Days)

paid wire transfer

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
RenHoek

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:15:59 PM

BAM SCAMM!!!

Esst mehr Scheisse, millionen Fliegen können nicht irren!  Cool
For this valueable Tip your ฿ Donation to:
1DNbwKGmQytSY69TuK9fLFQVXQjnVw18pY
clenell

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:22:23 PM

BAM SCAMM!!!

why so angry Ren?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
preshpresh

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:39:50 AM

1   $5,799

paid wire transfer

2-3 days from when exactly?

AMT sound so awesome u guys!!

is this worth another 5% or im still at the original 5%?

please clarify guys

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
clenell

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:51:38 AM

1   $5,799

paid wire transfer

please clarify guys

only the cool kids presh, go lurk some other thread sunshine.

preshpresh

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:00:56 AM

1   $5,799

paid wire transfer

please clarify guys

awesome unclear and pointless answer..... u should consider asic sales/production.

AMT! AMT! AMT! AMT!....

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
clenell

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:13:33 AM

1   $5,799

paid wire transfer

please clarify guys

awesome unclear and pointless answer..... u should consider asic sales/production.

AMT! AMT! AMT! AMT!....

im quite sure that's what we were saying about your first comment.

ISAWHIM

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:42:28 AM

I just ordered another one... The one which "timed-out", is still pending.

You should add a "retry", or "cancel order", for when the payment part fails to process. (I was attempting to pay, but GOX complained the address was an invalid BTC address. It was not, just had to submit it again, and it went right through on the second order.)

BTC is up to a nice high... Buy them while it costs less BTC to place the order, before they raise the price of the machines, like BFL did with the miners. (Not that they will... But I am sure they might think about it now!)

P.S. I have a birthday coming-up on the 24th of Dec. Feel free to donate a complimentary miner as a gift. Tongue
TinkerTom

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:59:18 AM

I also ordered a unit. Order #414. If they come through I will let everyone know and post a picture of it with a report on how it performs. I am praying they are legit. I think they are but this entire thing is very stressful. If they come through and deliver on time I will order another unit. I ordered on October 2nd so it should be shipping in another week and a half. If anybody else who ordered one gets a unit let us know.

I'd still like to hear back from just one member who has received a miner. The one above was ordered on Oct 2, more than two months ago, so should certainly have been received. I can understand that once we get our new goodies, we may lose interest in lurking in the forums, but to have absolutely nobody post a single picture of an AMT in the wild is just hard to fathom at this point.

I have emailed and spoken to Jim and want to like this company, but man, it isn't easy.

(I hope I'm not breaking the rules outside the newbie section -- apologies in advance if so. It's late and I don't remember offhand how many posts I need, nor how many I have.)
Ally_Rob

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:37:51 AM

How is it a hand full of "members" all with , shit even combined, 15 posts or less , all posted orders for the 1.5System within hours of one another all of a sudden?

AMT - Can we get a status update on current production?

AMT. Please see my tracking number. FedEx is getting pretty fed up with me on being able to deliver. Please inbox me on what i should do. Order #821

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=804364513916&cntry_code=us

Not for nothing and considering you posted this on the public thread. What is it that is being delivered?

ISAWHIM

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:25:46 PM

How is it a hand full of "members" all with , shit even combined, 15 posts or less , all posted orders for the 1.5System within hours of one another all of a sudden?

Why would we buy the smaller systems at this moment? They are old-stock or just not worthy of long-term use. As of todays difficulty, and falling value, the Ths models are the only items worth investing in.

Ebay is full of overpriced 60Ghs and 600Ghs models that are being sold to buy Ths models. As for me, it took me a while to trade some coins for more coins, so I had extra coins for myself, after my purchase. I can not attest to the other posts, but I think it is safe to say that with the abundance of ready-2-roll chips being produced, that this is hardly an issue now.

Do you have something against the 1.2 system, or our purchases? (It is 1.2, not 1.5, but that is an honest mistake, I am sure, on your part.)

I only found this post after googling for information about placing the order, because I had trouble with the payment method for the miner. (Which I assume most will be buying with BTC, at the moment.) They provided adequate proof of purchase, and information about the purchase. It was just the failure to "send", on my end, which interrupted the purchase process for me.

If Fed-ex is having trouble delivering it, then he needs to go pick it up. The company is not responsible for that, the recipient is. That is because it is heavy, or valuable, and they don't want it to get stolen. Or, he failed to answer the door to sign for the package, two times in a row.

P.S. It also says at the top of the page...
"IMPORTANT! A winter storm is causing delays and disruptions."

In the status it says, twice...
"Delivery exception
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Customer not available or business closed"

Thus, he didn't answer the door to sign for the package.
Ally_Rob

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:40:22 PM

ISAWHIM;

I  careless about who orders what, when, how many. All i care about is that people place an order and that you get it, then are able to vouch for a seller. What you do is on you.
 Your right, It was a mistake on my part, 1.5 -> 1.2 Thanks.

As far that fedex goes,
        It was first mailed with an incorrect address, then attempted to deliver 3 times.

Apparently that "IMPORTANT! A winter storm is causing delays and disruptions." isnt an problem.  mainly because the 6th is a friday and it didnt snow friday. ........

Why would we buy the smaller systems at this moment? They are old-stock or just not worthy of long-term use. As of todays difficulty, and falling value, the Ths models are the only items worth investing in.

Ebay is full of overpriced 60Ghs and 600Ghs models that are being sold to buy Ths models. As for me, it took me a while to trade some coins for more coins, so I had extra coins for myself, after my purchase. I can not attest to the other posts, but I think it is safe to say that with the abundance of ready-2-roll chips being produced, that this is hardly an issue now.

Do you have something against the 1.2 system, or our purchases? (It is 1.2, not 1.5, but that is an honest mistake, I am sure, on your part.)

I only found this post after googling for information about placing the order, because I had trouble with the payment method for the miner. (Which I assume most will be buying with BTC, at the moment.) They provided adequate proof of purchase, and information about the purchase. It was just the failure to "send", on my end, which interrupted the purchase process for me.

If Fed-ex is having trouble delivering it, then he needs to go pick it up. The company is not responsible for that, the recipient is. That is because it is heavy, or valuable, and they don't want it to get stolen. Or, he failed to answer the door to sign for the package, two times in a row.

P.S. It also says at the top of the page...
"IMPORTANT! A winter storm is causing delays and disruptions."

In the status it says, twice...
"Delivery exception
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Customer not available or business closed"

Thus, he didn't answer the door to sign for the package.
clenell

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:09:24 PM

I also ordered a unit. Order #414. If they come through I will let everyone know and post a picture of it with a report on how it performs. I am praying they are legit. I think they are but this entire thing is very stressful. If they come through and deliver on time I will order another unit. I ordered on October 2nd so it should be shipping in another week and a half. If anybody else who ordered one gets a unit let us know.

I'd still like to hear back from just one member who has received a miner. The one above was ordered on Oct 2, more than two months ago, so should certainly have been received. I can understand that once we get our new goodies, we may lose interest in lurking in the forums, but to have absolutely nobody post a single picture of an AMT in the wild is just hard to fathom at this point.

I have emailed and spoken to Jim and want to like this company, but man, it isn't easy.

(I hope I'm not breaking the rules outside the newbie section -- apologies in advance if so. It's late and I don't remember offhand how many posts I need, nor how many I have.)

as soon as i get mine i will post all the pictures and videos you want Smiley

TinkerTom

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:41:04 PM

as soon as i get mine i will post all the pictures and videos you want Smiley

Thanks! I believe you're due for a February delivery though, correct? I believe there should be folks expecting a mid-December delivery -- so next week -- plus all of the machines other than the 1.2 TH/s should have been shipping for a month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: