Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:23:59 PM

Freemasons in Bulgaria who go to BonJovi concerts! Run!

Funny that the linked-in symbol for "Skills and expertise", is a masonic symbol... Um, because a compass is a standard symbol for "Drafting", or "Education", or "Design". Linked-in is Masonic too!

Search for my e-mail, and you will find tons of unrelated things to me, as a "Developer of websites", which I also do in my spare-time, as well as web-hosting. So, you see everyone's "protected" websites information as my information. If you want to know about my customers, you have to ask me about them. Thus, protection for my clients.

So people can't visit other countries, or home-lands, but live and operate in another? My boss is from Turkey, he has pages in Turkey and USA. I assure you, he lives a few streets away from me, and has a business another few streets away, in the other direction.

This is just sad... lol. I have "Likes" for "Chinese Mafia", does that mean I am in the Chinese Mafia? Again, what does that have to do with selling technology? Bitcoins are world wide. So he is getting machine parts from a place that actually produces them. You prefer china-parts, get an Avalon. You prefer Swedish, get KNC.

Funny that so much effort is spent researching something you have no interest in. Yet, you few persist to seem "credible", with less and less real information. Completely ignoring any presented facts and reality. Still, it is entertaining to read. Reminds me of a tabloid-news that you see for $1.00 at the check-out counter, with the same "references" and misinformation of a no-name tabloid print.

What is next... Photo's of a guy in a dress with a whip, or kissing another man, or perhaps a photo of him shaking the hand of a mafia-freemason!

Ordering another one, just because I can, and because I know it will urk you a little. Might order two more, and send you one, just to shut you up. (I just wish I got that discount thing. lol. No, I don't want the discount.)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:00:24 PM

Everyone who ordered an AMT80ghs, AMT128ghs, or AMT192ghs, please post your order number here.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:09:07 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 06:32:54 PM by AMT_miners

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:43:37 PM

As soon as AMT started posting the shill clenell stopped. Do yourself a favor AMT and fire clenell because he is doing you more damage than good. And to respond to people complaining that they haven't got their miner yet by giving a free miner to someone else seems just wrong, but the "american" marketing never cease to amaze me.

nope... shill clenell is still here. he just has somewhat of a life outside of sitting at a computer 9-5. seeing as i'm a shill i might ask when do i get paid? i might as well  play along.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:45:42 PM

As soon as AMT started posting the shill clenell stopped. Do yourself a favor AMT and fire clenell because he is doing you more damage than good. And to respond to people complaining that they haven't got their miner yet by giving a free miner to someone else seems just wrong, but the "american" marketing never cease to amaze me.

roadstress... you must forgive me if i tire of reading your garbage.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Cheshyr

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:58:55 PM

This thread is definitely a good case study for anybody who wants to get into the miner manufacturing.  AMT stepped on a landmine or two, but most of this ruckus was created by forum members.  If you look through threads from other manufacturers, you'll notice a similar pattern.  There's practically a recipe at this point, for discrediting a manufacturer if they don't submit to unreasonable demands and requests for preferential treatment.

So, I don't blame them for stepping back, and closing off communication.  When all this settles down in the next couple weeks, we'll see if customers receive their miners.  Until then, there's really nothing left to say.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:25:02 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 08:01:48 PM by RoadStress

This thread is definitely a good case study for anybody who wants to get into the miner manufacturing.  AMT stepped on a landmine or two, but most of this ruckus was created by forum members.  If you look through threads from other manufacturers, you'll notice a similar pattern.  There's practically a recipe at this point, for discrediting a manufacturer if they don't submit to unreasonable demands and requests for preferential treatment.

So, I don't blame them for stepping back, and closing off communication.  When all this settles down in the next couple weeks, we'll see if customers receive their miners.  Until then, there's really nothing left to say.

So forum members made them deliver units under spec to some customers and nothing to others?

Edit: Maybe you want to post some examples regarding the threads from other manufacturers where we see a similar pattern.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:43:09 PM

If you look through threads from other manufacturers, you'll notice a similar pattern.  There's practically a recipe at this point, for discrediting a manufacturer if they don't submit to unreasonable demands and requests for preferential treatment.
So, I don't blame them for stepping back, and closing off communication.  When all this settles down in the next couple weeks, we'll see if customers receive their miners.  Until then, there's really nothing left to say.

Effective, respectful, and honest communication from manufacturers can mitigate many of the problems you speak of.

Consider that this pattern you are seeing may be similar to leukocytes responding to an infection.

Add the fact that we are constantly weeding out and dealing with the fallout of scams, it can lead to tempers flaring.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:22:41 PM

Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

All the listed Internet domains are associated with the name Joshua Zipkin (or Josh Zipkin):

https://i.imgur.com/NWNv7xo.png
https://i.imgur.com/7AD1Qkh.png
https://i.imgur.com/pGQaxGi.png
https://i.imgur.com/teVSKfj.png
https://i.imgur.com/dLdsZvP.png
https://i.imgur.com/W79fPL3.png

...and so on.

I did not verified all the addresses because I am sure that Google search is providing enough evidence which associates the listed Internet domains with the email address joshua.zipkin@gmail.com.

The address used with the name Joshua Zipkin (or Josh Zipkin) to register all the listed Internet domains correspond to the address used to register the Internet domain advancedminers.com:

1254 West Chester Pike
Havertown, Pennsylvania 19087
minternj

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:27:43 PM

Shall we create a thread called "How Bitcoin Miner Manufacturers screw paying customers? " Nah , we have too much class for that.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
Khanduras

Activity: 168

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:37:07 PM

This thread should be renamed to "How a bitcoin hardware manufacturer lost all credibility before proving themselves trustworthy to paying customers." Seems more fitting.

Bitcoin Address: 1N1sex4rktWdxBJcFTczYZF5Xa75C47j4c                 |
Mining Income Address: 15wgpV7fDN8fVYn1q9QaPb9XSLjGRhry5L    |
Miramyn

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:39:35 PM

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Seriously, how about you take some money from all your sales and take a salesmanship course that might teach you how to speak to your customers.
This is beyond pathetic behavior for a supposedly professional business.

You continually lash out at your customers and wonder why people don't think you are professional or trustworthy.
You act like a bunch of highschoolers on steroids.

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:56:00 PM

What happened to this thread?  Last I checked it was all ok
lucianoribeiro

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:58:17 PM

how long time for delivery 1.2 miner? i live in connecticut
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:59:59 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2013, 04:37:39 AM by ISAWHIM

(This is directed at the trolls, not AMT. Not sure how there was confusion there. However, I can only remove my post of the name. Not the internet. The name is common, and public records. I was just showing how goofy it is that everyone thinks that "Some name", is somehow an actual unique ID.)

So every individual name is unique... You are so naive...

I see dozens of "NAME HERE", more in PA also... Seems a common name, like mine is. There are 53 of me, same full name and middle initial, two in my state, none are me.

Oh 114,000 results for that specific name (NAME REMOVED by request)... you type a lot, Mr.! lol.

Leave detective work to actual detectives.

So which is it... he is living in PA... or Bulgaria... How is he in both places at the same time! Show me that trick. He isn't Derren Brown!

I don't see any retorts to "Customers", I see retorts to "Trolls", who are not customers. They apparently have "done their detective work", and are sure about "not making a purchase". (No they are not, they are interested in trolling, to get a rise from AMT. Playing childish games.)

Just ignore the posts.

P.S. This was not intended to implicate Josh, or invade on his privacy, or the privacy of any other listed (NAME REMOVED by request), found on the public records, by google. (I apologize to all 28 of you!)

EDITED: By myself. As per request... (P.P.S. Edit the quote of the original unedited post. Tongue)
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:02:13 PM

how long time for delivery 1.2 miner? i live in connecticut

4 to 6 Weeks. Our chips come in next week, or at least are due to. Our setup is almost done and we're at final assembly stages of the 1.2th. Please feel free to place your order via the site and contact Sales@advancedminers.com for any questions, this really isnt the place for it.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:03:41 PM

So every individual name is unique... You are so naive...

I see dozens of "Joshua Zipkin", more in PA also... Seems a common name, like mine is. There are 53 of me, same full name and middle initial, two in my state, none are me.
https://pipl.com/directory/name/Zipkin/Joshua/

Oh 114,000 results for that specific name... Joshua, you type a lot! lol.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Joshua+Zipkin

Leave detective work to actual detectives.

So which is it... he is living in PA... or Bulgaria... How is he in both places at the same time! Show me that trick. He isn't Derren Brown!

I don't see any retorts to "Customers", I see retorts to "Trolls", who are not customers. They apparently have "done their detective work", and are sure about "not making a purchase". (No they are not, they are interested in trolling, to get a rise from AMT. Playing childish games.)

Just ignore the posts.

P.S. This was not intended to implicate Josh, or invade on his privacy, or the privacy of any other listed Joshua Zipkins, found on the public records, by google. (I apologize to all 28 of you!)

Hes one of the guys that works in our office. Please remove this post as its very intrusive. Otherwise we'll have to make the new CEO Smiley
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:06:20 PM

What happened to this thread?  Last I checked it was all ok

We posted some positive news and a member actually came forward and demonstrated his miner. Since then its been pretty crazy because we must actually be legit right.

Anyway, now we're going to invest some serious time and energy into PR and everyone here posting negative comments will look a bunch of assholes. Weed out the comments, naysayers and trolls, and then.. Bam - videos, PR, Forbes..
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:07:27 PM

4 to 6 Weeks. Our chips come in next week, or at least are due to.

Are you saying you are not affected by Bitmine's delay?
dreward

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:56:10 PM

Finally I can post here! ( I have read this site for a while but only recently registered so I have been sitting in newbie hell)
I have been communicating with AMT for some time now and I have ordered one of their 1.2TH units. I do not work for them nor am I associated with them in any way.
I have actually spoken to Jim on the phone and the conversation was long and interesting. We discussed various aspects of bitcoin mining chips etc. He was very forthright and did not make any ridiculous claims. He did say they were using a 3rd party chip (this was before the coincraft deal was announced) and that they expected to begin manufacture of the miners by the back end of December, as a fairly early order (yes I paid in BTC and yes the BTC is worth more now than it was then) I am supposed to receive my order by January 6th. Given the coincraft delay (which would I think affect the delivery of A1 chips to AMT) that date may be a little optimistic. Equally if I were a betting man I would expect my AMT unit to arrive before the BFL Monarch that I ordered on the first day of orders. BFL_Josh is estimating late January for those boards and he has not been super accurate (understatement) in his predictions in the past. Don't get me wrong I think that Josh at BFL is a good man and being honest in his opinions. I just think he wants to give people news that they want to hear and tends to be over optimistic.

Someone asked for order numbers, I am not sure that would be safe but my order number is >650 and <700 which should give you a good idea without being too specific. I have been mining for a couple of years now and am currently using BFL equipment. I am currently in the process of setting up a large scale mining operation (in the order of 500 TH/s) with a group of investors, This won't be using equipment from either BFL or AMT. I will let you know how it goes..

I will definitely post here as soon as I receive my equipment and give a blow by blow on my first few days.

BTW personally I don't like trolls I am not convinced they add anything useful to the conversation, however I will defend to the death their right to be loudmouthed ignoramuses with verbal diarrhea !-)

AMT are terrible at their online persona and they do come off brusque and rude. There is, however, as a recent survey pointed out no correlation between customer satisfaction and either long term profit or share price,. So if they are rude and efficient I will prefer it over an habitually late silky smooth person.

Good luck and Good mining
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: