Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:33:30 AM

Oil has all sorts of problems, like its viscosity. Proper immersion cooling is done with different liquids that are inert, much more fluid and have a low boiling point. Fluorinert is most commonly used. and its expensive as hell. To give you an idea:
http://www.parallax-tech.com/fluorine.htm
$4-500 per liter.

For those interested, Asicminer has been working on immersion cooling for bitcoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346134.0

It has substantial advantages, but being cheap is not one of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:35:24 AM

The actual lack of knowledge in this post sickens me. Did you do any research... at all? It sure doesn't seem like it.

1.) It isn't a D-Link board.
2.) These are NOT HEX16A boards. At all. Unless the 80GHash models are that gimped.
3.) Not sure about the 80GHash, but the 128 has decent airflow right out of the box. I still prefer open air cooling solutions, but that's irrelevant.
4.) You should have no problems at all setting it up with a Raspberry Pi, so long as you keep a power supply attached to it. I did so in order to test a board that was originally thought to be faulty.
5.) It shouldn't crash every hour. I noticed that the boards reset every so often, but it never takes long enough to even make a dent in the hash rate. You might want to take a closer look to see if something bad may be happening.

I guess I'm wrong then. The software the comes on with the miner says: "HEX16A | OpenWrt Barrier Breaker r38818 | Load: 0.48 0.42 0.21", hence my confusion. The board itself has "TECHNOBIT" printed on them. Maybe I don't remember correctly that I was told by Josh it was a D-Link board. And I have the latest version of Minepeon and it does not recognize these boards. I need to do more research and homework, sorry.

The firmware is for all technobit boards. If you watch when cgminer comes up (I use putty to ssh in, then screen -r at the command prompt) you'll see it load up as the correct board. I learned this by farting around with it. It is a bit confusing.

Mine worked perfectly right out of the box. Surprisingly, it hashes a bit better undervolted than at default, but aside from that, no trouble at all.

I'm going to try a few pools over the next few days. I think I'm going to put it on BTCGuild while I'm gone (assuming the baby don't come today, She'll be induced tomorrow evening) and then Slush and Bitminter. I'll post which give me better results, if any, in the review thread.

It's a TP-link board. Can't recall the model number of the top of my head, but it's listed on Technobit's website. Both Martin and Jim (Technobit and AMT, respectively) have said it will work with an Rpi, but I think you have to get a firmware image from Technobit's download section. I don't currently have one, so I can't test that theory.

Good luck, and happy hashing!

EDIT: Cgminer shows the boards as HEXb 0 and HEXb 1. It is a custom version of Cgminer, which is probably why Minepeon don't see it. There is some discussion of that on the Technobit threads, but I have yet to find any decent docs. I've asked Martin about that. Once I have a bit more time and sanity, maybe I can write up a guide.

Try Ghash.io , seems like minimal to no fee's for personal miners, if using auto payout (once a day) versus immediate payout. I was using Eligius but recent outage put me off, I'd already setup others so made a quick switch to minimize downtime.
NaranKPatel

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:40:01 AM

The actual lack of knowledge in this post sickens me. Did you do any research... at all? It sure doesn't seem like it.

1.) It isn't a D-Link board.
2.) These are NOT HEX16A boards. At all. Unless the 80GHash models are that gimped.
3.) Not sure about the 80GHash, but the 128 has decent airflow right out of the box. I still prefer open air cooling solutions, but that's irrelevant.
4.) You should have no problems at all setting it up with a Raspberry Pi, so long as you keep a power supply attached to it. I did so in order to test a board that was originally thought to be faulty.
5.) It shouldn't crash every hour. I noticed that the boards reset every so often, but it never takes long enough to even make a dent in the hash rate. You might want to take a closer look to see if something bad may be happening.

I guess I'm wrong then. The software the comes on with the miner says: "HEX16A | OpenWrt Barrier Breaker r38818 | Load: 0.48 0.42 0.21", hence my confusion. The board itself has "TECHNOBIT" printed on them. Maybe I don't remember correctly that I was told by Josh it was a D-Link board. And I have the latest version of Minepeon and it does not recognize these boards. I need to do more research and homework, sorry.

The firmware is for all technobit boards. If you watch when cgminer comes up (I use putty to ssh in, then screen -r at the command prompt) you'll see it load up as the correct board. I learned this by farting around with it. It is a bit confusing.

Mine worked perfectly right out of the box. Surprisingly, it hashes a bit better undervolted than at default, but aside from that, no trouble at all.

I'm going to try a few pools over the next few days. I think I'm going to put it on BTCGuild while I'm gone (assuming the baby don't come today, She'll be induced tomorrow evening) and then Slush and Bitminter. I'll post which give me better results, if any, in the review thread.

It's a TP-link board. Can't recall the model number of the top of my head, but it's listed on Technobit's website. Both Martin and Jim (Technobit and AMT, respectively) have said it will work with an Rpi, but I think you have to get a firmware image from Technobit's download section. I don't currently have one, so I can't test that theory.

Good luck, and happy hashing!

EDIT: Cgminer shows the boards as HEXb 0 and HEXb 1. It is a custom version of Cgminer, which is probably why Minepeon don't see it. There is some discussion of that on the Technobit threads, but I have yet to find any decent docs. I've asked Martin about that. Once I have a bit more time and sanity, maybe I can write up a guide.

So are you saying it is 100% technobit?

This definitely is a good sign for the Bitmine.ch delivery.   I don't want AMT to be reinventing the wheel.  If Bitmine.ch logic board, software and chips, ship them pronto!  Don't re-invent the wheel!
Yeah, it appears to be.

Yeah the Bitmine manufacturing process seems pretty tight on quality (military grade QA rating), would be good if they spec'd the boards AND the power supplies too. These things destroy power supplies, I tried using a lower grade supply on 2 BFL's and it went pop in a few hours...curious how much choice they give the assembler/reseller to swap out stuff...cheaper stuff?
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:22:04 AM

Man, I'm having the worst luck with this thing. Good when I had it, but it was running in the other room while I was working on a programming job, heard a loud-ass pop come from behind me, went to investigate, only to find out... the power supply blew. In grand fashion.

Contacting Jim and asking for a replacement. Or a refund. This thing has been nothing but trouble for me. Was good while it lasted, though. Either way, I'm not very happy.

Save them, and yourself the trouble... ask them if they would allow you to get one locally, and they refund you some coins for the trouble/purchase. (I believe it is cheaper to do it that way anyways. As opposed to re-shipping another one. PSU's are heavy-ish.)

I am sure you can find one with ample wattage, possibly at a great price now that new stuff is rolling onto shelves for income-tax time. Get one with 200 more watts available on the 12v rails. Though, I am sure it was just a faulty coin in the main transformer. Unless you see something actually seared in the PSU. (Loud pops are usually the thin-coated coil windings of the primary transformer shorting-out. Caps are more of a pfffffssst sound, and transistors and resistors are usually silent but smell horribly putrid.)

Seems to be a common thing happening with PSU's lately. Common = 1 in 1,000. Tongue Unlike the past, where it was less than 1 in 1,000,000 back when they actually tested products before shipping. Now they just ship, and "if" it pops, they replace without questioning it. Cheaper than testing millions, just to find the 1 in 1,000 that will pop. (I see a lot of that on reviews, and many "popped" PSU's end-up at my door for repair. Actually easy to fix, if it didn't take-out anything-else. But not worth the effort, unless it was a $400 PSU to begin with.)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:33:23 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 05:09:04 AM by AMT_miners

Man, I'm having the worst luck with this thing. Good when I had it, but it was running in the other room while I was working on a programming job, heard a loud-ass pop come from behind me, went to investigate, only to find out... the power supply blew. In grand fashion.

Contacting Jim and asking for a replacement. Or a refund. This thing has been nothing but trouble for me. Was good while it lasted, though. Either way, I'm not very happy.

Save them, and yourself the trouble... ask them if they would allow you to get one locally, and they refund you some coins for the trouble/purchase. (I believe it is cheaper to do it that way anyways. As opposed to re-shipping another one. PSU's are heavy-ish.)

I am sure you can find one with ample wattage, possibly at a great price now that new stuff is rolling onto shelves for income-tax time. Get one with 200 more watts available on the 12v rails. Though, I am sure it was just a faulty coin in the main transformer. Unless you see something actually seared in the PSU. (Loud pops are usually the thin-coated coil windings of the primary transformer shorting-out. Caps are more of a pfffffssst sound, and transistors and resistors are usually silent but smell horribly putrid.)

Seems to be a common thing happening with PSU's lately. Common = 1 in 1,000. Tongue Unlike the past, where it was less than 1 in 1,000,000 back when they actually tested products before shipping. Now they just ship, and "if" it pops, they replace without questioning it. Cheaper than testing millions, just to find the 1 in 1,000 that will pop. (I see a lot of that on reviews, and many "popped" PSU's end-up at my door for repair. Actually easy to fix, if it didn't take-out anything-else. But not worth the effort, unless it was a $400 PSU to begin with.)

Appreciate the support ISAWHIM. In regards to his miner's supply, yes he can buy a new one from amazon, or he can ship us back the miner using our UPS account and we'll fix it and send it back to him back to him of course. These miners are under warranty.

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:00:59 AM

Just an update: We're due to receive our full chip batch in next week. We received sample chips in a few weeks ago. Testing is positive and the board is running fine.

We've contracted a PCB/Computer contract manufacturing facility located in PA. They have been around for a long time, and are one of the leaders in the American electronic contract manufacturing market. They'll provide us with ability to streamline the assembly, surface mount, heat-sinks  mold (via their metal shop and glorious CNC machine) and several other areas where we may lack, like ISO certified and UL standard assembly of our miners. They're also currently assisting with streamlining the assembly processes of our smaller miners as well. And the 80's 128's and 180's are now down to a 14 day shipping lead time, and decreasing by 2 days or more each week.

Yes its another expense most wouldn't choose to do, but we feel keeping production of these miners local, rather than outsourcing everything to china like most, will pay off in the end. Everything, less our lian li cases and the chip is now produced in America, by Americans.

Speaking of our cases, yes they are expensive, and yes we could go with a cheaper case. In general Lian Li has been assisting us in modifying their existing cases to work for hashing boards and other components. And because of our bulk orders on the cases for the 1.2, they've given us a decent discount on the smaller cases as well. Also they are usually not purchased by the average joe because of their high price, allowing for a good amount of availability from local distributors as well.  That's why we use them.
Yes in general we have had issues with customer support due to our small staff which we've now expanded. Hopefully that wont be much of an issue anymore.

Streamlining these runs will allow to get back on track with our past orders and deliver future/current orders on the shipping dates we've promised. We expect to have miners out door within 7 to 10 days from the date we receive our chips. 5 of those days have to do with ISO certified processes that we can skip when working with true professionals.

We are always open to suggestions and informative contributions from the community as well. And will start accepting more involvement from community members as well. We see that most people are legit and our thread has become less of "AMT is a scam" to "AMT are amateur assemblers" and you know what, we can handle that.

Please know we're working hard, we have every intention of delivering as fast as possible. We thank our customers that have been loyal and have supported us thus far, and we'll find a way to take care of them in the future.

AMT
alsey7

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:57:37 AM

communication is always the first step. keep us all informed. Remember customers First.. even if they are just window shopping
asprin

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:22:58 AM

Just an update: We're due to receive our full chip batch in next week. We received sample chips in a few weeks ago. Testing is positive and the board is running fine.

We've contracted a PCB/Computer contract manufacturing facility located in PA. They have been around for a long time, and are one of the leaders in the American electronic contract manufacturing market. They'll provide us with ability to streamline the assembly, surface mount, heat-sinks  mold (via their metal shop and glorious CNC machine) and several other areas where we may lack, like ISO certified and UL standard assembly of our miners. They're also currently assisting with streamlining the assembly processes of our smaller miners as well. And the 80's 128's and 180's are now down to a 14 day shipping lead time, and decreasing by 2 days or more each week.

Yes its another expense most wouldn't choose to do, but we feel keeping production of these miners local, rather than outsourcing everything to china like most, will pay off in the end. Everything, less our lian li cases and the chip is now produced in America, by Americans.

Speaking of our cases, yes they are expensive, and yes we could go with a cheaper case. In general Lian Li has been assisting us in modifying their existing cases to work for hashing boards and other components. And because of our bulk orders on the cases for the 1.2, they've given us a decent discount on the smaller cases as well. Also they are usually not purchased by the average joe because of their high price, allowing for a good amount of availability from local distributors as well.  That's why we use them.
Yes in general we have had issues with customer support due to our small staff which we've now expanded. Hopefully that wont be much of an issue anymore.

Streamlining these runs will allow to get back on track with our past orders and deliver future/current orders on the shipping dates we've promised. We expect to have miners out door within 7 to 10 days from the date we receive our chips. 5 of those days have to do with ISO certified processes that we can skip when working with true professionals.

We are always open to suggestions and informative contributions from the community as well. And will start accepting more involvement from community members as well. We see that most people are legit and our thread has become less of "AMT is a scam" to "AMT are amateur assemblers" and you know what, we can handle that.

Please know we're working hard, we have every intention of delivering as fast as possible. We thank our customers that have been loyal and have supported us thus far, and we'll find a way to take care of them in the future.

AMT

Boom!  AMT coming through!  I feel 10x more confident about this purchase.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:22:32 AM

Hello again Y'all. Those who haven't been following my review thread, well, it got majorly derailed by the arrival of my daughter yesterday Smiley

Anyway, I just switched from Eligius to BTCguild about twenty minutes ago. I don't know a way to display stats from there that everyone can see. If any of you nice people know how to do that, could you please PM me?

Also, I have (on the advice of a technobit user) overclocked the thing to 920mv, and it is hashing a bit faster, though not quite as stable. Also, by switching to BTCguild it APPEARS to have a faster rate at the pool than I was getting at Eligius, but that could just be the short time frame.

Thanks again to AMT for giving me the thing to play with, and I'm doing my damndest to put it through it's paces. Now that Cara is born, I should have less running to the hospital time, and be able to do a more thorough write up.

I was sorry to read about Khanduras' misfortune, and glad that AMT has clarified that his miner is under warranty. I doubt that mine is Smiley But so far it has performed beautifully. The only thing I have to say is that it does draw quite a bit more power than the website states (or stated, I haven't looked in the last week). It's still not bad, it's like running a couple light bulbs full time. Real ones, not those mercury laden AlGorean nightmares.

This is a solid product from where I sit, and relatively easy for a newbie to figure out. With better docs, anyone who's semi literate could have it up and hashing in under five minutes. Took me longer because I didn't have docs and am a babe in the woods with linux, but still wasn't terribly hard. I'm hoping to mine enough with it to get more from AMT Smiley Though I suspect that will require other income streams.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:46:01 PM

Please post a youtube video of these tests

AMT

Post a little more detail about these boards.  How many chips are on the board,  what is the size of the board,  how many boards on a 1.2 THs machine.   By being more specific about tiny details,  it helps your credibility.

Roughly how many chips are expected from Bitmine.ch  and how many 1.2 THs machines can be produced?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:44:47 PM

Please post a youtube video of these tests

AMT

Post a little more detail about these boards.  How many chips are on the board,  what is the size of the board,  how many boards on a 1.2 THs machine.   By being more specific about tiny details,  it helps your credibility.

Roughly how many chips are expected from Bitmine.ch  and how many 1.2 THs machines can be produced?

+1 
unfortunately so many other companies waited until the last minute to announce delays. Proof of this would go a long way Smiley
majalen33

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:03:56 PM

Is it to soon to say we told you so? Gotta love the home team.

Matumaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:33:26 PM

AMT

WTF??? It was not supposed to be the chips from Bitmine (Switzerland)HuhHuh
Again we have confusing misleading info.

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:37:14 PM

does anyone know if AMT got the credit card processing limit raised yet??? no reply to my email or pm atm.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:13:19 PM

AMT

I assume English is not your native language so you're probably interpreting the sentence incorrectly.  What AMT is saying there is that the chips and the cases are NOT made in USA but all other components for the completed rig are made in the USA.
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:16:18 PM

AMT

"less" our "lian li" cases and "the chip" is now produced in America, by Americans.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:21:43 PM

AMT

"less" our "lian li" cases and "the chip" is now produced in America, by Americans.

Now I do hope that the design of the logic board is the same design that is developed by Bitmine.ch  .

The good news is that the logic boards and the smt placements aren't a bottleneck here.  

Now if they can shorten the entire delivery lifecycle by not even including the case... have them ship it like they ship those asic miner boards... just give instructions on how to apply power and connect to a computer!!!!

Heck... if I were them... I would simplify the entire process by just shipping finished boards!!  Kind of like how NewEgg just sells motherboards.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NaranKPatel

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:01:58 AM

AMT

Now I do hope that the design of the logic board is the same design that is developed by Bitmine.ch  .

The good news is that the logic boards and the smt placements aren't a bottleneck here.  

Now if they can shorten the entire delivery lifecycle by not even including the case... have them ship it like they ship those asic miner boards... just give instructions on how to apply power and connect to a computer!!!!

Heck... if I were them... I would simplify the entire process by just shipping finished boards!!  Kind of like how NewEgg just sells motherboards.

I had some ideas to improve service and ideas around modularity:-

- A modular chassis with warrantied system boards, pre-paid option to ship out replacement boards immediately, with money back guarantee once faulty board unit(s) are accepted as returned.
- Easy slot in mounts for boards, replacement performed in < 1 minute
- Easy plugin ribbon cable, snap-in and your done
- Air, Liquid, Oil cooling options for higher density, over-clocked or next-gen boards
- Build up board slots to cost level you can afford at purchase time
- Buy chassis with single board as a starting point option, or order fully populated or anything in-between
- Modular power supplies to support larger system build outs and upgrade levels
- Simple way to chain systems together for higher hash difficultly levels in the future e.g. 1024+, an external hub is a little chunky I find...
- 3 weeks aiming for target of 7 days maximum purchase to delivery pipeline, including automated upgrade credits into customer account for every day behind schedule
- Tuning to power available at the wall, some of this already appears possible with Bitmine chips, e.g. 10A, 15A, 20A, 30A power circuits
- Customer Loyalty Program, for every system or upgrade you buy, you get credits towards next purchase or discounts off additional upgrades (needs to be published transparent).
- Emails and phone must be returned within 24 hours, otherwise customer is entitled to upgrade credits for every 24 hours behind in response

Some of these ideas maybe a stretch at the moment, but some of them would go a long ways towards improving product and customer service experience including helping towards an improved after purchase customer experience. The mining s/w provide probably needs a lot more QA to just work out of the box in various scenarios and for there be free upgrades/bugs fixes provided regularly. I suspect the companies that really strive in these early days to provide the best customer service will retain many of there customers as competition heats up.

I really like the idea of the credit when they miss service level timings and customer loyalty programs.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:39:12 AM

Also wanted to note...

On the website, the telephone number on the top-leftright, overlaps the "contact" link in the menu. It can't be read, at least on chrome...

Might be missing some HTML/CSS there...
Code:
<div style="clear:both;"></div>
Matumaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:21:04 AM

AMT

I assume English is not your native language so you're probably interpreting the sentence incorrectly.  What AMT is saying there is that the chips and the cases are NOT made in USA but all other components for the completed rig are made in the USA.

You are right about the language, but that's the importance of a comma

"Everything, less our lian li cases and the chip, is now produced in America, by Americans."

Better now?
Thanks in advance!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: