Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:56:28 PM

so 1.2th machines start shipping tomorrow? is this the word from AMT?
I just tried calling AMT and "because of high call volume" it went directly to voicemail.

Let's keep calling today and see how long we get this 'high call volume' nonsense.

Yea ... distract the hell out of them. That way they will surely have time to ship or to jump online to give an update.

distract them from customer service? rofl i couldn't help myself.

go ahead dude. call them over and over. make it ring NON STOP if it makes you feel any better.

point is, its not gonna make a difference either way

but knock yourself the fuck out. waste your time on that

What are you, a paid representative of AMT?

People just want an update on what is happening with their miners.

please. take your paid rep bullshit somewhere else. I'm a paying customer just tired of you crybabies.

No offense, but you're also a jerk.

No one here has been 'out of order' for wanting some kind of order update.

how are all those messages you leaving coming along? making any progress?
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:31:33 PM

For what it's worth, and I'm sure most of you will consider it not much, I did email bitmine to see if AMT had received their order of chips and they did send an email back confirming as much.

I know it doesn't produce a timeline or anything, but at least it shows an order was placed, fulfilled, and delivered. It should calm the rampant scam posts but I don't imagine it will.

Obviously their customer service has been lacking, but I've been able to get a few calls through in the past few weeks on the sales line before it went straight to voicemail. It seems the other lines are always set to take a message.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:10:24 PM

For what it's worth, and I'm sure most of you will consider it not much, I did email bitmine to see if AMT had received their order of chips and they did send an email back confirming as much.

I know it doesn't produce a timeline or anything, but at least it shows an order was placed, fulfilled, and delivered. It should calm the rampant scam posts but I don't imagine it will.

Obviously their customer service has been lacking, but I've been able to get a few calls through in the past few weeks on the sales line before it went straight to voicemail. It seems the other lines are always set to take a message.

Your 1 post history is not going to calm anyone.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:23:38 PM

so 1.2th machines start shipping tomorrow? is this the word from AMT?
I just tried calling AMT and "because of high call volume" it went directly to voicemail.

Let's keep calling today and see how long we get this 'high call volume' nonsense.

Yea ... distract the hell out of them. That way they will surely have time to ship or to jump online to give an update.

distract them from customer service? rofl i couldn't help myself.

go ahead dude. call them over and over. make it ring NON STOP if it makes you feel any better.

point is, its not gonna make a difference either way

but knock yourself the fuck out. waste your time on that

where's your sense of humor kiddo?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:34:04 PM

He preordered it. Delivery in "2-4 weeks" ®© .
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:30:11 AM

You're really good at reading. Your snarky attitude was covered in advance in my first sentence. News of a fulfilled order that could be easily verified with 3 spare minutes and an e-mail account should calm people not my post. You must have used all that extra brain power trying to skewer me rather than realizing it was easily verifiable information.

Good job getting one in at the new kid, cool guy.

Anyhow, I pre-ordered from them so we'll see if it comes back to bit me in the ass.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:44:53 AM

You're really good at reading. Your snarky attitude was covered in advance in my first sentence. News of a fulfilled order that could be easily verified with 3 spare minutes and an e-mail account should calm people not my post. You must have used all that extra brain power trying to skewer me rather than realizing it was easily verifiable information.

Good job getting one in at the new kid, cool guy.

Anyhow, I pre-ordered from them so we'll see if it comes back to bit me in the ass.

My snarky attitude or not, your now 2 post are not going to calm anyone. How about a screenshot of that email?
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:59:23 AM

Haha got a good chuckle out of this

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:50:51 AM

Haha got a good chuckle out of this

Can't we all just get along? Smiley
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:01:37 AM

First units ship out on Wednesday guys. We'll make a video of the miner as well and list all details.

The rackmount case option is available: we're going with a Norico model and have purchased about 50 so far for clients those that would like to switch from the standard desktop to the rackmount option can do so by writting to sales@advancedminers, state your order number and the fact that you'd like to switch from desktop to rackmount. Both the desktop and rackmount cases allow for an additional two hashing modules (240Ghs each), there is not difference in assembly time or lead time, we're just trying to please the more technical side of the community a bit. We're also trying  to offer further upgrades in the future if we can get this model's board down to 3.5inch size which we're working on.

We're also launching limited sales for a 2.4Th/s (100 units total) (April 1st delivery guaranteed ) and 3.0Th/s (50 units Total) (April 15th delivery guaranteed ). We'll update the site shortly but our main goal in the moment is to assemble and ship these 1.2's and get them out the door and reviewed by the community. Sales for both of these lots will be open for a limited time.

production video and First shipments out the door on Wednesday boys.

Thanks for sticking with us and supporting us thus far.

clenell

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:05:45 AM

AMT, you told me my miner (order 610) would ship this week and you have asked me nothing in regards to what type of case i would like. when do you plan on asking folks this? better yet has anyone been asked what type of case they would prefer?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:16:58 AM

Also.

We're expanding a bit. Looking to fill a few positions from customer service to marketing and even a few operations oriented positions. Rather than positing what we need, we'd kind rather do it the other way around and just say.. if your in the tri-state/main line area and you'd like to work for a coin mining manufacturer please send your resume to Josh@advancedminers.com and include a brief description as to what you'd like to do, where you think you might fit in and what prior experience you have that would make you be good for that role. We're open, we need staff across the board to handle several departments, and even technicians are welcome to apply as well.

This is kind of a open tryouts type thing. Again not the most professional way to recruit but hey, the birds got Vince Papale in 1976 and that didn't turn out to bad now did it.
clenell

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:18:42 AM

what is the deal amt? why do you not answer my question?

you told me my miner (order 610) would ship this week and you have asked me nothing in regards to what type of case i would like. when do you plan on asking folks this? better yet has anyone been asked what type of case they would prefer?

seriously? does $6000 not even purchase a response?

athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:19:16 AM

First units ship out on Wednesday guys. We'll make a video of the miner as well and list all details.

The rackmount case option is available: we're going with a Norico model and have purchased about 50 so far for clients those that would like to switch from the standard desktop to the rackmount option can do so by writting to sales@advancedminers, state your order number and the fact that you'd like to switch from desktop to rackmount. Both the desktop and rackmount cases allow for an additional two hashing modules (240Ghs each), there is not difference in assembly time or lead time, we're just trying to please the more technical side of the community a bit. We're also trying  to offer further upgrades in the future if we can get this model's board down to 3.5inch size which we're working on.

We're also launching limited sales for a 2.4Th/s (100 units total) (April 1st delivery guaranteed ) and 3.0Th/s (50 units Total) (April 15th delivery guaranteed ). We'll update the site shortly but our main goal in the moment is to assemble and ship these 1.2's and get them out the door and reviewed by the community. Sales for both of these lots will be open for a limited time.

Well... can I just add the 2 240/GHs on before you ship my order to me? how much would the two extra mods cost? How many are on there now? Sorry if this info was posted earlier but I don't see it on the website or here.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:22:59 AM

what is the deal amt? why do you not answer my question?

you told me my miner (order 610) would ship this week and you have asked me nothing in regards to what type of case i would like. when do you plan on asking folks this? better yet has anyone been asked what type of case they would prefer?

seriously? does $6000 not even purchase a response?
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:23:25 AM

Great news!!  Can you let us know a range of orders numbers which are due to ship this week.  i am pickup so advance notice would be very helpful.

Also on the rack case is the any difference?   More or less expandable ?

How many U is the case

Will it slow down my order by switching to rack case
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:26:14 AM

Well... can I just add the 2 240/GHs on before you ship my order to me? how much would the two extra mods cost? How many are on there now? Sorry if this info was posted earlier but I don't see it on the website or here.

It was not posted earlier, don't feel bad. And we're trying to figure that our based on the 3 pcb houses production schedules and mixed in with the assembly times. What we dont want to do is sell upgrades to the first lots and not have stock to fill the second or third batches. Worst case if your order was from 600-900 its shipping as soon as possible in what ever case is available and if you purchase an upgrade it'll be drop shipped to you separately. We're thinking to drop ship upgrades separately just to avoid possible problems or confusion that can occur through in assembly and so on.  We're figuring our pricing and further schedules this evening and have updates on the site and available for tomorrow.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:29:57 AM

The rackmount case option is available: we're going with a Norico model and have purchased about 50 so far for clients those that would like to switch from the standard desktop to the rackmount option can do so by writting to sales@advancedminers, state your order number and the fact that you'd like to switch from desktop to rackmount. Both the desktop and rackmount cases allow for an additional two hashing modules (240Ghs each), there is not difference in assembly time or lead time, we're just trying to please the more technical side of the community a bit. We're also trying  to offer further upgrades in the future if we can get this model's board down to 3.5inch size which we're working on.

Great news!!  Can you let us know a range of orders numbers which are due to ship this week.  i am pickup so advance notice would be very helpful.

Also on the rack case is the any difference?   More or less expandable ?

How many U is the case

Will it slow down my order by switching to rack case

Mike come on man.. read the quoted text it like answered all those questions.

There is no difference in lead time for desktop or rack mount case options. We'll figure out the upgrade and stuff and post updates on the site tomorrow. Most likely they'll be available in general starting the 1st or something so that we can just focus on getting these miners out the door now without other distractions or confusion. Casing options is confusing enough to track but assembly on the rackmount is easier and will speed up lead time across the board.

But your a good guy mike, we like you. Smiley
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:04:55 AM

AMT_Miners AKA Joshua Zipkin:
Do you have any photos to supply us with of completed units?

I expect some will receive tracking numbers for their miners on Wednesday?
asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:11:45 AM

AMT_Miners:
Do you have any photos to supply us with of completed units?

I expect some will receive tracking numbers for their miners on Wednesday?

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: