Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:17:13 PM

Funny that with the optional two additional boards per unit, it will produce 1.2THs per machine, at near 600W. Which I am sure was possibly the original design plan. With the new unit being made with those two boards short, because even with the boards short, it still produces 1.2THs, just at more wattage consumption.
Please show an example of any A1 product running at 0.5J/GH regardless of clock speed.
eagerminer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:44:29 PM

I have checked out this thread for the longest time, seeking update. To all the people who have kept the thread alive and interested for the longest time thanks a ton. I am just as eager if not more than all you other AMT clients, but lets give those guys a breather to fix what ever it is that they need to fix and ship the units out. I understand that to some of you the money you invested might be all you have and even if it isnt, its not like any one wants to lose money.

In my interaction with AMT so far i am confident that they arent a scam company, now they are extremely rough on the client interaction part. But they are legit, we all have held on for this long, let just give them a bit more and provide them with a little breathing space. Our attitude cant help in speeding things up for them, even thought the attitude originate from the lack of communication from their side.

Thanks to everyone who agrees , and for every one who doesn't, i guess i see your point too ( as i too want a final resolution to this whole thing)  

1 post? longest time? gtfo here.

so, no updates, no videos, no shipments, NOTHING. give them a breather? fuck off.

WOww Clenell is was actually trying to be nice, But you seem to enjoy acting quite tough behind a keyword. I said i have checked out this thread, does not mean i have ever written anything here. I would slap you like a little bitch that you are but, i guess you are too busy crying like one.

Again not saying you are wrong in getting pissed at AMT , but you getting mad and pissed and yelling all over this thread has it gotten you any close to getting your machines? and because i have been following this thread i know u stood up for AMT in the past .Think they have the chips they have the board how far out could they actually be from finally finishing the machine.

no, getting pissed does not get me miner quickly and neither does your obvious shilling. let me see if i understood you correctly? you want to come and slap me "like a little bitch"? I actively encourage you to come and do so - Huntersville NC kiddo. Let me see if I can make your wish come true. In the meanwhile take their dick out of your mouth because it's not going to get you your miner any faster.

Wow Mr keyword warrior, you really directed me right to your house with that address. You are having a baby next week, i will just stop for now. But since you are betting man $10 says i will see my machine before you see your. Be real man, were you being paid of by AMT when you were defending them like crazy ( everyone at that point including me thought you were a inside buy ) . I am not even defending them.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:46:49 PM

Easy, boys. Hit the bong... Hold it... Hold it... exhale.

Feel a bit more civil?
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:54:21 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 04:05:04 PM by clenell

I have checked out this thread for the longest time, seeking update. To all the people who have kept the thread alive and interested for the longest time thanks a ton. I am just as eager if not more than all you other AMT clients, but lets give those guys a breather to fix what ever it is that they need to fix and ship the units out. I understand that to some of you the money you invested might be all you have and even if it isnt, its not like any one wants to lose money.

In my interaction with AMT so far i am confident that they arent a scam company, now they are extremely rough on the client interaction part. But they are legit, we all have held on for this long, let just give them a bit more and provide them with a little breathing space. Our attitude cant help in speeding things up for them, even thought the attitude originate from the lack of communication from their side.

Thanks to everyone who agrees , and for every one who doesn't, i guess i see your point too ( as i too want a final resolution to this whole thing)  

1 post? longest time? gtfo here.

so, no updates, no videos, no shipments, NOTHING. give them a breather? fuck off.

WOww Clenell is was actually trying to be nice, But you seem to enjoy acting quite tough behind a keyword. I said i have checked out this thread, does not mean i have ever written anything here. I would slap you like a little bitch that you are but, i guess you are too busy crying like one.

Again not saying you are wrong in getting pissed at AMT , but you getting mad and pissed and yelling all over this thread has it gotten you any close to getting your machines? and because i have been following this thread i know u stood up for AMT in the past .Think they have the chips they have the board how far out could they actually be from finally finishing the machine.

no, getting pissed does not get me miner quickly and neither does your obvious shilling. let me see if i understood you correctly? you want to come and slap me "like a little bitch"? I actively encourage you to come and do so - Huntersville NC kiddo. Let me see if I can make your wish come true. In the meanwhile take their dick out of your mouth because it's not going to get you your miner any faster.

Wow Mr keyword warrior, you really directed me right to your house with that address. You are having a baby next week, i will just stop for now. But since you are betting man $10 says i will see my machine before you see your. Be real man, were you being paid of by AMT when you were defending them like crazy ( everyone at that point including me thought you were a inside buy ) . I am not even defending them.

keyboard warrior? lol that describes yourself to the tee with your "im gonna slap you" threat. my name is my signature... im easily found online. feel free to come by hero.

no posts? long time watcher? stfu kid again. no one believes you. order number and email or stfu son.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
ProfSnow

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:49:15 PM

I know I'm a newbie here and, judging from the frustration and anger floating around, my post will likely get dismissed, but I wanted to post some info anyway - maybe it will comfort someone. It's only information, and is not intended to dismiss the frustration.. just put it in perspective.

So my order was in the mid-500's and I received the miner about a month later than the original forecast. It's not a TH machine... it is a 200 GH/s. The machine works great, is stable, and the mining rate is what I would expect. The assembly is still rough around the edges, and there is no documentation, but I'm reasonably tech-savvy and I was able to get it running with telephone support from AMT. To paraphrase one other post, I would be happy getting the unit in parts wrapped in tissue paper, but that's just me.

I admit that I too was very frustrated and had reached the conclusion that I was stupid to preorder a machine from them. I left a series of messages and emails asking for updates, and my frustration kept climbing. Then I actually connected on one of my calls (I was surprised when someone answered the phone, actually), and they were able to get my miner out of the logjam and to me relatively quickly (about 10 days) afterwards.

Obviously they are a new company with all of the staffing and process issues that go along with it. Combined with large demands for the product, it seems that they have been doing their best to focus on getting machines out the door and getting processing working. They are not there yet, obviously. But they seem genuinely committed to getting things done. I think they need someone to handle the customer interface so the tech crew can stay focused.

I was on the "startup" side of things about 10 years ago, and we were making hardware processing boards. It is hard to put into words how painful that is - getting good staff, fixing the process, improving assembly, handling bugs and patches, and keeping customers happy.  When combined with the high volume interest and the pre-order environment, that makes for very intense times. So I would encourage a degree of patience (if you have any left), and maybe some daily voicemails to stay on their radar.
clenell

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:17:10 PM

/facepalm

... like clockwork every time something derogatory is posted someone with 1-2 posts comes on this board and tells everyone to calm down, relax, feel sorry for AMT, they are doing their best. If your "best" job doesn't allow you answering SIMPLE DELIVERY QUESTIONS you are a failure. i gave these guys $6000 and they wont take multiple phone calls, they wont answer multiple emails or questions i have posted on this thread about my order. they wont even answer PM's on this board. this is blatant asshole behavior. i'm sick of pussy footing around with these guys! im very close to contacting an attorney. guess what pal i dont have my miner! and as far as im concerned im out the $6000 dollars i wired them. these guys aren't even rank amateurs! they intentionally ignore people who have given them a tremendous amount of money for what reason? they are tired of giving customer service? they are thieves? what is it? at this point im sad to say i dont know.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:25:06 PM

From what I've heard, those that requested tower cases will ship a few days earlier, if you requested rack case, it's delayed by a few days.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:26:44 PM

/facepalm

... like clockwork every time something derogatory is posted someone with 1-2 posts comes on this board and tells everyone to calm down, relax, feel sorry for AMT, they are doing their best. If your "best" job doesn't allow you answering SIMPLE DELIVERY QUESTIONS you are a failure. i gave these guys $6000 and they wont take multiple phone calls, they wont answer multiple emails or questions i have posted on this thread about my order. they wont even answer PM's on this board. this is blatant asshole behavior. i'm sick of pussy footing around with these guys! im very close to contacting an attorney. guess what pal i dont have my miner! and as far as im concerned im out the $6000 dollars i wired them. these guys aren't even rank amateurs! they intentionally ignore people who have given them a tremendous amount of money for what reason? they are tired of giving customer service? they are thieves? what is it? at this point im sad to say i dont know.

HERE, HERE!

EVERYONE PULL THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIRS ASSES AND DEMAND ANSWERS FROM AMT!
clenell

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:38:43 PM

From what I've heard, those that requested tower cases will ship a few days earlier, if you requested rack case, it's delayed by a few days.

where did you hear this?

drpibb81

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:23:34 PM

Didn't amt say they were going to remove the March delivery in their website on Friday? It still shows March delivery.
clenell

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:33:08 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 06:43:55 PM by clenell

I spoke with a lawyer, on the phone, who supposedly deals with consumer protection law (they are hard to find).  i will speak with him face to face next week and discuss what my options are. i sent the email below to AMT.

Jim or AMT miners,

I believe the best manner in which to handle any situation is to be proactive. Try, try, try and if you don't succeed well at minimum you did your best. Well, I have tried and tried to be patient with you folks. I've been, to say the least, diligent in my efforts to contact AMT and get delivery information. You are not responding to emails and your phones are not being answered. Additionally AMT has been unwilling to respond to my questions posted on bitcointalk.org. What I am not going to do anymore is sit back and hope for the best. I will be pursuing legal council. I have been billed for merchandise not received. Additionally, you have made no reasonable offer to make good on payment for order #610 (1.2TH bitcoin miner).

Craig Lenell

I really am not going to sit by idly while AMT burns off with my money. Something just doesn't ring true with these guys anymore. Better to act now and maybe be wrong than to sit by and do nothing only to find out later your intuition was correct. I will let folks know what i learn as this plays out. I never thought in the beginning it would play out like this.

YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:55:26 PM

Try sending an email to sales@advancedminers.com That is what I did and they responded.

I've tried that email.

crickets
clenell

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:55:39 PM

Try sending an email to sales@advancedminers.com That is what I did and they responded.

emails are sent to jim@, alyson@ and the sales@ miners addresses. they are very selective who they respond to and it's just too tiresome to stress over anymore.

sirminesalot

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:00:38 PM

emails are sent to jim@, alyson@ and the sales@ miners addresses. they are very selective who they respond to and it's just too tiresome to stress over anymore.

I suspect they are communicating with certain people to put their minds at ease; mostly those that haven't inquired before. Them, and new prospective customers that they want to secure funds from.

I hope they get back to you soon, otherwise legal action should be the course of action for all of us.

This lack of communication is inexcusable - I don't care how little business or customer service experience AMT has: responding to customers in a timely fashion is common sense that cannot be excused anymore. Even an HONEST amateur in ANY industry, would be able to effectively communicate with their investors.
YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:27:47 PM

I spoke with a lawyer, on the phone, who supposedly deals with consumer protection law (they are hard to find).  i will speak with him face to face next week and discuss what my options are. i sent the email below to AMT.

Jim or AMT miners,

I believe the best manner in which to handle any situation is to be proactive. Try, try, try and if you don't succeed well at minimum you did your best. Well, I have tried and tried to be patient with you folks. I've been, to say the least, diligent in my efforts to contact AMT and get delivery information. You are not responding to emails and your phones are not being answered. Additionally AMT has been unwilling to respond to my questions posted on bitcointalk.org. What I am not going to do anymore is sit back and hope for the best. I will be pursuing legal council. I have been billed for merchandise not received. Additionally, you have made no reasonable offer to make good on payment for order #610 (1.2TH bitcoin miner).

Craig Lenell

I really am not going to sit by idly while AMT burns off with my money. Something just doesn't ring true with these guys anymore. Better to act now and maybe be wrong than to sit by and do nothing only to find out later your intuition was correct. I will let folks know what i learn as this plays out. I never thought in the beginning it would play out like this.

If AMT doesn't deliver, there is quite the list of potential clients found https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463922.0
stan258

Activity: 440

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:45:36 PM

How come you guys didn’t buy direct from Bitmine?  I am asking because I am not decided to buy from AMT or just go to the source for end of March delivery as per Bitmine site.  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.   
sirminesalot

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

Jim or AMT miners,

Craig Lenell

If AMT doesn't deliver, there is quite the list of potential clients found https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463922.0

I'm sure we'll be more concerned with getting our money back - let's hope that isn't the case.

clenell

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:07:06 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 09:29:15 PM by clenell

How come you guys didn’t buy direct from Bitmine?  I am asking because I am not decided to buy from AMT or just go to the source for end of March delivery as per Bitmine site.  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.  

due to a high call volume AMT asks that you leave a message!

stan258

Activity: 440

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:29:52 PM

How come you guys didn’t buy direct from Bitmine?  I am asking because I am not decided to buy from AMT or just go to the source for end of March delivery as per Bitmine site.  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.   

they have delivered small miners. however, they have not delivered any of the 1.2TH machines. they also do not answer phone calls, emails or PM's on this site. not even a picture exists of this elusive 1.2th machine.

Jim has answered a purchasing question I had through email. But I was a prospective client still holding on to my coin.  I do have a  Babyjet from Hashfast, I am not at all impressed with the technology. Still 1 wattish per GH at the wall. I would have been better off to keep buying Bitfury.  Pehaps I am going to sit this one out for now.
clenell

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:45:44 PM

they have delivered small miners. however, they have not delivered any of the 1.2TH machines. they also do not answer phone calls, emails or PM's on this site. not even a picture exists of this elusive 1.2th machine.

Jim has answered a purchasing question I had through email. But I was a prospective client still holding on to my coin.  I do have a  Babyjet from Hashfast, I am not at all impressed with the technology. Still 1 wattish per GH at the wall. I would have been better off to keep buying Bitfury.  Pehaps I am going to sit this one out for now.

due to a high call volume AMT asks that you leave a message!

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: