Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Nyboe

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:05:55 PM

You can sell your spot, the buyer I am sure aware there is a risk involved. The risk is no different than what the original buyer had.

If this is true, I would like to sell my miner.  My order number is 1051 for two AMT 1200 - 1.2Th/s Coin Miners.  I purchased them on 12/13/2013.  I recently spoke with Adv. Miners (last week). I am looking to sell at my cost, $11,998.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:30:11 PM

You can sell your spot, the buyer I am sure aware there is a risk involved. The risk is no different than what the original buyer had.

If this is true, I would like to sell my miner.  My order number is 1051 for two AMT 1200 - 1.2Th/s Coin Miners.  I purchased them on 12/13/2013.  I recently spoke with Adv. Miners (last week). I am looking to sell at my cost, $11,998.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

There has been a couple transfers made so this should be possible.

Orders are being tracked here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463922.0
drpibb81

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:54:28 PM

I can't wait until amt confirms shipment today Wink
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:00:25 PM

$10 says they don't post a thing or if they do it's to tell me shipment has been delayed just a little bit longer due to a shortage of thongs in Pakistan.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:55:35 PM

$10 says they don't post a thing or if they do it's to tell me shipment has been delayed just a little bit longer due to a shortage of thongs in Pakistan.
You mean in Kazakhstan?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/lace-underwear-banned-russia-belarus-3158190
eagerminer

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:57:08 PM

I have checked out this thread for the longest time, seeking update. To all the people who have kept the thread alive and interested for the longest time thanks a ton. I am just as eager if not more than all you other AMT clients, but lets give those guys a breather to fix what ever it is that they need to fix and ship the units out. I understand that to some of you the money you invested might be all you have and even if it isnt, its not like any one wants to lose money.

In my interaction with AMT so far i am confident that they arent a scam company, now they are extremely rough on the client interaction part. But they are legit, we all have held on for this long, let just give them a bit more and provide them with a little breathing space. Our attitude cant help in speeding things up for them, even thought the attitude originate from the lack of communication from their side.

Thanks to everyone who agrees , and for every one who doesn't, i guess i see your point too ( as i too want a final resolution to this whole thing) 
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:17:56 AM

I think maybe he misunderstood... since that is second-hand news.

They may have said they are shipping orders up to 600?

Can't see why they would start at 600. Unless they told him orders 600 and up will be the next shipping date, next week. Thus, this week is 300-600. Next week is 600-900?

Though... if 1.2THs started at 400... (200 a week, ~34 a day * 6 days) {Lots of assumptions there}
400-600 this week
600-800 next week
800-1000 third week
1000-1200 fourth

That would be about 5 an hour, in a normal 8 hour day. If all 200 were just one 1.2THs orders. (Sounds realistic to start.)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:22:44 AM

I think maybe he misunderstood... since that is second-hand news.

They may have said they are shipping orders up to 600?

Can't see why they would start at 600. Unless they told him orders 600 and up will be the next shipping date, next week. Thus, this week is 300-600. Next week is 600-900?

Though... if 1.2THs started at 400... (200 a week, ~34 a day * 6 days) {Lots of assumptions there}
400-600 this week
600-800 next week
800-1000 third week
1000-1200 fourth

Everyone is left to speculate without clear updates from AMT.

AMT - WHATS THE DEAL???
clenell

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:18:11 AM

I have checked out this thread for the longest time, seeking update. To all the people who have kept the thread alive and interested for the longest time thanks a ton. I am just as eager if not more than all you other AMT clients, but lets give those guys a breather to fix what ever it is that they need to fix and ship the units out. I understand that to some of you the money you invested might be all you have and even if it isnt, its not like any one wants to lose money.

In my interaction with AMT so far i am confident that they arent a scam company, now they are extremely rough on the client interaction part. But they are legit, we all have held on for this long, let just give them a bit more and provide them with a little breathing space. Our attitude cant help in speeding things up for them, even thought the attitude originate from the lack of communication from their side.

Thanks to everyone who agrees , and for every one who doesn't, i guess i see your point too ( as i too want a final resolution to this whole thing)  

1 post? longest time? gtfo here.

so, no updates, no videos, no shipments, NOTHING. give them a breather? fuck off.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:18:56 AM

so, no updates, no videos, no shipments, NOTHING. give them a breather? fuck off.

Hey, stop bumping this thread. Each time I see it bumped I think they're announcing having shipped something.

Crap, now I just bumped it. Sorry!

Buy & Hold
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:01:23 AM

No shit. Everytime a new member arrives, they are in full support of AMT - regardless of having received anything.

This is such bullshit.

I bet all these 'supportive buyers' are the same person.
eagerminer

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:49:08 AM

WOww Clenell is was actually trying to be nice, But you seem to enjoy acting quite tough behind a keyword. I said i have checked out this thread, does not mean i have ever written anything here. I would slap you like a little bitch that you are but, i guess you are too busy crying like one.

Again not saying you are wrong in getting pissed at AMT , but you getting mad and pissed and yelling all over this thread has it gotten you any close to getting your machines? and because i have been following this thread i know u stood up for AMT in the past .Think they have the chips they have the board how far out could they actually be from finally finishing the machine.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:56:48 AM

WOww Clenell is was actually trying to be nice, But you seem to enjoy acting quite tough behind a keyword. I said i have checked out this thread, does not mean i have ever written anything here. I would slap you like a little bitch that you are but, i guess you are too busy crying like one.

Again not saying you are wrong in getting pissed at AMT , but you getting mad and pissed and yelling all over this thread has it gotten you any close to getting your machines? and because i have been following this thread i know u stood up for AMT in the past .Think they have the chips they have the board how far out could they actually be from finally finishing the machine.

Well, you lurked for a month after registering before posting. That shows some initiative Smiley This forum should really have a "not newbie friendly" warning at the top of every page.

So, welcome aboard. Keep your skin thick, keep reading more than you post. This place has some brilliant people, some interesting characters, and a whole lot of assholes. Won't say where I fall on that spectrum, except definitely below brilliant Smiley

I too think they'll ship. It was supposed to happen today, but they've been overly optimistic before. They were three days "late" shipping mine, based on when they said they were gonna. Actually worked out better for me, even given the perfect cost Cheesy

In my few conversations with Jim, he seems a very genuine guy. Also rather rough around the edges, which is all right. I really want them to do well, cuz I am hoping by the time the tax returns come around I can afford to actually buy a miner from them.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:29:46 AM

This forum should really have a "not newbie friendly" warning at the top of every page.

Nope. Only on those pages where an ASIC manufacturer (promises to) financially reward fake shill accounts

Anyway, assessment time. Two months ago, I basically made 3 allegations, and took a lot of shit for doing so.

1) Highly suspicious influx of "newbie" posters shilling for AMT.
2) based on Bitmine's official spec: impossible power consumption projections
3) based on Bitmine's public roadmap and information: impossible delivery projections.

1: was pretty much proven once we saw AMT's official shill reward program:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3893935#msg3893935

2:
Originally AMT's website claimed 300-600W, and  people (some of whom are now rewiring their electricity) actually believed that.
Yes, I do believe the unit will produce up to 1.2THs, running around 600Watts.

Website currently states 900-1200W, and that still may prove an under"estimate".

3:
On Dec. 13 i was told by Jim my 1.2TH, order #610, will ship the first week of January.

Flame on trolls.

Nearing the end of February and not even a picture of their 1.2TH has been shown. 3 out of 3.
To quote myself:

Ive been called annoying before, but I dont remember being called that *and* being proven incorrect.

So Ill continue to be annoying - to those people who find logic and truth annoying.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:28:50 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 11:52:45 AM by ISAWHIM

lol... proven incorrect about what?
Estimates being off for shipping, which were beyond their control.
or
Estimates of wattage being originally based off the chips consumption and not a relation of the units consumption, with the obvious reduction of chip-count in the end. Still quoting me out of context to make yourself feel better.

Funny that with the optional two additional boards per unit, it will produce 1.2THs per machine, at near 600W. Which I am sure was possibly the original design plan. With the new unit being made with those two boards short, because even with the boards short, it still produces 1.2THs, just at more wattage consumption.

Not having a unit in hand, or even made, you knew that was just an estimate too. If you failed to grasp that obvious fact, then you deserve what you get for failure to observe the obvious. No estimates for any unit, have ever "been right on", most not even "remotely close", on any preorder ASIC ever offered.

Hell, they still report the size of the unit being (20x10x20 cm), which is about the size of a computer PSU. lol. You want to take a stab at that, and say how they were wrong about the size also... (Even funnier that they actually KNOW the size of the unit, and KNOW it isn't 20x10x20 cm... it is sitting right in the office!)

You still have the opportunity to get your money back... so get it back and shut-up about it, or take what you get delivered, and shut-up about it. You are not the only one who ordered, so we are all standing right along beside you, and many more standing behind you. Still, even being at the front of the line, you are still pissing and moaning. It is like hearing some dick complain about how expensive his oil-change is on his Farrari. Next time buy a Geo-Metro, they are about 20x10x20 and up to spec.

I keep coming here to see if the video is linked, and still only repeat crap is posted... (So I figured, why not repeat too!)
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:31:42 AM

This forum should really have a "not newbie friendly" warning at the top of every page.

Nope. Only on those pages where an ASIC manufacturer (promises to) financially reward fake shill accounts

Anyway, assessment time. Two months ago, I basically made 3 allegations, and took a lot of shit for doing so.

1) Highly suspicious influx of "newbie" posters shilling for AMT.
2) based on Bitmine's official spec: impossible power consumption projections
3) based on Bitmine's public roadmap and information: impossible delivery projections.

1: was pretty much proven once we saw AMT's official shill reward program:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3893935#msg3893935

2:
Originally AMT's website claimed 300-600W, and  people (some of whom are now rewiring their electricity) actually believed that.
Yes, I do believe the unit will produce up to 1.2THs, running around 600Watts.

Website currently states 900-1200W, and that still may prove an under"estimate".

3:
On Dec. 13 i was told by Jim my 1.2TH, order #610, will ship the first week of January.

Flame on trolls.

Nearing the end of February and not even a picture of their 1.2TH has been shown. 3 out of 3.
To quote myself:

Ive been called annoying before, but I dont remember being called that *and* being proven incorrect.

So Ill continue to be annoying - to those people who find logic and truth annoying.

It wasn't aimed at you, Puppet. To me at least, you are not annoying.

I've been on internet fora since the beginning of the web, and on BBS's long before that. I didn't mean this thread, I meant this forum. I like it here, but it is an extremely paranoid, provocative, and often brutal place. Most of my life I've been the crazy one. The reason I like it here is that I look sane by comparison to a LOT of the people who post here.

As I've said before, AMT was good to me, personally. I do not think they have handled their company well, which bothers me. I thought the "say good things and get a discount" thing was, from a marketing standpoint, pretty much like shooting their own dick. For my own reasons, not just that they gave me a nice machine, I'd like them to succeed. But to do so, they need to step up on the front of the house. Big time. So does their business partner in Switzerland.

Asiabtc just announced a 1TH bitcoin miner for sale now. Not later. They're already shipping the five chip Gridseed hybrids.

Antminers will be shipping again in just a few days.

C'mon guys, Philly boys are supposed to get things done! In my time in PA, I was under the impression that it was only the west side where everybody surrendered their soul at birth. The few guys I met from Philly still had some life and fight in them. The people, using the term loosely, in the Monongahela valley were born to lose and proud of it. Wake up. Show 'em that SOMEBODY in PA still remembers what it means to be an American, vs. being a Subject of the Commonwealth, vassal republic of the United States of America, INC.

I've largely kept this to myself. But from 2005 until last June I lived in Monessen and Charleroi, two of the worst hell holes this side of perdition. Nearby to them is Uniontown, founded July 4th, 1776 upon news of the Declaration of Independence from the King of England. It's a town that is the site of one of the first battles between British and American forces. It's a place I wanted to visit for almost my whole fucking life. I get there, and the people who fucking LIVE THERE do not know the history that surrounds their town. All over the West side of the Commonwealth, I find people who are better off dead, because dead is all they are ever gonna be. It is the only state I have ever been in where the welfare recipient openly MOCKS me for working. A place where teenage girls dream of getting pregnant so they can get on welfare. No, I'm not kidding. I heard that so many times that it made my head spin.

My fortunes have waned and waxed all through my life. I've made more mistakes than most men survive. I have had to take the welfare dole to support my family. I am ashamed of that and WILL rise above it. But there will NEVER be a day when I will be PROUD of being a loser. That's what Western PA is about. Proud to lose, unless it's the Steelers. I see a company trying to do something cool in PA, and I want it to happen. I don't want to believe that there is no one with cojones, vision, and drive in that benighted state. THAT is why I was hoping from the very beginning that AMT would deliver. Because it's a blow to the horrible wrong that is modern Pennsylvania.

Why they chose me to test their unit, I still don't know. I'm glad they did. But they REALLY need to follow through. For the above reasons, and more importantly, because it's simply the honorable and right thing to do.
clenell

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:09:34 PM

no, getting pissed does not get me miner quickly and neither does your obvious shilling. let me see if i understood you correctly? you want to come and slap me "like a little bitch"? I actively encourage you to come and do so - Huntersville NC kiddo. Let me see if I can make your wish come true. In the meanwhile take their dick out of your mouth because it's not going to get you your miner any faster.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:12:28 PM

no, getting pissed does not get me miner quickly and neither does your obvious shilling. let me see if i understood you correctly? you want to come and slap me "like a little bitch"? I actively encourage you to come and do so - Huntersville NC kiddo. Let me see if I can make your wish come true. In the meanwhile take their dick out of your mouth because it's not going to get you your miner any faster.

Damn, that woulda been about a day's drive from where I was in PA Smiley If I was still there I might come by and buy you a beer. That would be cool, except it would mean I was still in Penisylvania.
clenell

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:27:10 PM

ill buy you a beer biomech. i too have a daughter coming very soon - next Thursday. we can discuss the joy of daughters.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:50:02 PM

ill buy you a beer biomech. i too have a daughter coming very soon - next Thursday. we can discuss the joy of daughters.

Congratualtions! I hope it all goes well for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: