Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:57:31 PM

Dude!  Will you quit with the trash talking!     I want to sell my miner and you aren't helping with your trash talk!

Go away!!!!

Sell what, d00d?

You have no "miner". All you have is an invoice from an unregistered company operating from Bulgaria in USA territory.

LoL

Dude... you are still trash talking.   If AMT has said that they would deliver, then they should better deliver.    Anyway, it does appear delayed by 2 week from my expectations.

Still a 1.2 THs miner by 2nd week of March is still worth a good deal of dough.   12 BTC for anyone interested!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:01:42 PM

Look like someone got emotional.

Roll Eyes

CRAIG, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT HARASS OUR COMPANY TO THE FULLEST. YOU HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THE LAST 30 TO 60 DAYS.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS. CRAIG LENELL PLACED HIS ORDER IN THE 600 LOT. HE DID NOT PAY FOR HIS ORDER UNTIL 6 WEEKS LATER BECAUSE HE CALLED AND BEGGED TO PAY FOR IT. HE ALSO ALTERED HIS METHOD 4 TIMES DURING THAT PROCESS. HE WANTED TO PAY FOR HIS MINER RIGHT BEFORE IT WAS DUE TO BE DELIVERED INSTEAD OF PRE-ORDERING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

OMG, he wanted to pay for his product before it was due to be delivered! Someone call the authorities. Clenell's common sense is a threat for your business.

ROFL.

BUT MOSTLY, BECAUSE HE IS NOW THREATENING OUR COMPANY AND POSTING REVIEWS ON AMAZON FOR PRODUCTS HE NEVER BOUGHT. WE'LL SOON GET THAT REMOVED FROM AMAZON.

Company? What company? You are not even legally registered, so what is the company you are talking about?

LoL
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:05:15 PM

The lack of updates from AMT is incredibly discomforting...

My wife and I have given AMT considerable thought. The only explanation for their current behavior is they are bailing with our money. They either used all our chips for another major purchaser (possibly a financier) and now they have nothing left or they are using the chips themselves and will continue to do so until they feel clients will wait no longer. These are not kids we are dealing with. No "legitimate" company on earth would behave the way AMT is behaving. Either way they are nothing short of crooks. Put the screws to these guys fast and hard and hope for the best. They are not dumb people - clever thieves. Again, I just refuse to believe a legit company would behave like this. In my 40+ years on this earth I have never encountered a company, i was not screwed by, as terrible as AMT.

CRAIG, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT HARASS OUR COMPANY TO THE FULLEST. YOU HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THE LAST 30 TO 60 DAYS.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS. CRAIG LENELL PLACED HIS ORDER IN THE 600 LOT. HE DID NOT PAY FOR HIS ORDER UNTIL 6 WEEKS LATER BECAUSE HE CALLED AND BEGGED TO PAY FOR IT. HE ALSO ALTERED HIS PAYMENT METHOD 4 TIMES DURING THAT PROCESS. HE WANTED TO PAY FOR HIS MINER RIGHT BEFORE IT WAS DUE TO BE DELIVERED INSTEAD OF PRE-ORDERING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

WE EVEN URGED HIM NOT TO PURCHASE BECAUSE WHEN WE HEAR A CLIENT LIKE CRAIG, THAT DOESNT HAVE EXPERIENCE MINING BITCOIN AND NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED WHAT DIFFICULTY IS WE TELL THEM NOT TO BUY. BECAUSE ALL IN ALL WE KNOW IN CASE OF ANY DELAYS THEY WILL BE THE WORST.
'
CRAIG'S ORDER NUMBER HAS BEEN BUMPED FROM 610 TO 910, BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN HE ACTUALLY PAID FOR HIS MINER - 6 WEEKS LATER - WE HAVE A POLICY THAT YOUR ORDER IS EFFECTIVE ONLY AFTER WE RECEIVE PAYMENT AND IF WE DONT RECEIVE PAYMENT WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE ORDER BEING PLACED, THAN YOUR ORDER BECOMES BASICALLY NULL AND VOID.

BUT MOSTLY, BECAUSE HE IS NOW THREATENING OUR COMPANY AND POSTING REVIEWS ON AMAZON FOR PRODUCTS HE NEVER BOUGHT. WE'LL SOON GET THAT REMOVED FROM AMAZON.

Craig... verify if this is indeed true.  Real disaapointed if it is.

Disappointed that there is another side of the story?
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:05:54 PM

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut. ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!  WE ARE ALL WORKING ON ASSEMBLING  AND SHIPPING MINERS ONLY.

ORDER 500-600 WILL SHIP ON MONDAY TO WEDNSDAY

600 TO 700 WILL SHIP ON WEDNSDAY TO  FRIDAY.

700 TO 800 MONDAY TO WEDNSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

800 TO 900 WEDNSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

AND SO ON.

PLEASE STOP TRASHING OUR COMPANY AS WE ARE ONE OF THE ONLY TWO COMPANIES IN AMERICA THAT ARE SHIPPING TERRAHASH MINERS. THANKS.

Thanks. I will be adding these promised dates to the order page.
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:06:26 PM

Thank you for the update AMT!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:12:34 PM

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut. ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!  WE ARE ALL WORKING ON ASSEMBLING  AND SHIPPING MINERS ONLY.

AND SO ON.

PLEASE STOP TRASHING OUR COMPANY AS WE ARE ONE OF THE ONLY TWO COMPANIES IN AMERICA THAT ARE SHIPPING TERRAHASH MINERS. THANKS.

Thanks for tracking this!!!  Note:  I reserve the right to change my 12 BTC price if AMT delivers on Monday.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:13:14 PM

My wife and I have given AMT considerable thought. The only explanation for their current behavior is they are bailing with our money. They either used all our chips for another major purchaser (possibly a financier) and now they have nothing left or they are using the chips themselves and will continue to do so until they feel clients will wait no longer. These are not kids we are dealing with. No "legitimate" company on earth would behave the way AMT is behaving. Either way they are nothing short of crooks. Put the screws to these guys fast and hard and hope for the best. They are not dumb people - clever thieves. Again, I just refuse to believe a legit company would behave like this. In my 40+ years on this earth I have never encountered a company, i was not screwed by, as terrible as AMT.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS. CRAIG LENELL PLACED HIS ORDER IN THE 600 LOT. HE DID NOT PAY FOR HIS ORDER UNTIL 6 WEEKS LATER BECAUSE HE CALLED AND BEGGED TO PAY FOR IT. HE ALSO ALTERED HIS PAYMENT METHOD 4 TIMES DURING THAT PROCESS. HE WANTED TO PAY FOR HIS MINER RIGHT BEFORE IT WAS DUE TO BE DELIVERED INSTEAD OF PRE-ORDERING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

WE EVEN URGED HIM NOT TO PURCHASE BECAUSE WHEN WE HEAR A CLIENT LIKE CRAIG, THAT DOESNT HAVE EXPERIENCE MINING BITCOIN AND NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED WHAT DIFFICULTY IS WE TELL THEM NOT TO BUY. BECAUSE ALL IN ALL WE KNOW IN CASE OF ANY DELAYS THEY WILL BE THE WORST.
'
CRAIG'S ORDER NUMBER HAS BEEN BUMPED FROM 610 TO 910, BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN HE ACTUALLY PAID FOR HIS MINER - 6 WEEKS LATER - WE HAVE A POLICY THAT YOUR ORDER IS EFFECTIVE ONLY AFTER WE RECEIVE PAYMENT AND IF WE DONT RECEIVE PAYMENT WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE ORDER BEING PLACED, THAN YOUR ORDER BECOMES BASICALLY NULL AND VOID.

nice try AMT. when i placed my order you told me you would take credit cards. You stated you would get back to me when the credit card information would be taken. here is your email dated 11/12/13 the day after i received my invoice.

Craig,

Alright your the most enthusiastic client that want's to pay via CC. Listen, Your order is in and marked now as processing as you can see. I'll get back in touch with you when we're ready to get you to pay for this alright.

Calm down, your good.

All the best

Jim.

i waited weeks for you to call and you never did. So yes i couldnt pay because you never got back to me asshole. Yeah, i called you for weeks trying to pay when all of the sudden you changed course and said NO WE WILL NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS. yeah, i tried to pay and you backed out. if you would not have lied and said you took credit cards the issue would never have come about. you later changed the website to say 1.2th miners cannot be paid with credit cards. I then had to send you a bank transfer for a different amount then what was on my invoice! you raised the price $500 but i paid it anyway because you were so damn hard to deal with! you guys are lieing crooks!

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
C0Kez3R0

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:14:17 PM

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut. ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!  WE ARE ALL WORKING ON ASSEMBLING  AND SHIPPING MINERS ONLY.

600 TO 700 WILL SHIP ON WEDNSDAY TO  FRIDAY.

AND SO ON.

I seriously hope this is the actual timeframe this time. Every time there is a shipment update, it never ends up being accurate. I honestly do not even care when my shipment comes anymore. I am being evicted from my apartment and I have nowhere to live now, because I had faith in AMT to deliver on time. I suppose next time I shouldn't put all my eggs in the same basket. Lesson learned.
clenell

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:16:05 PM

for those of you that want to know how AMT treats customers have a look.

Craig,

You know what, I don't have the time to call Amazon right now because im worried about getting everyone else their orders. Here's what will happen, you will call amazon and get your negative comment removed, and once that is removed we'll issue you a refund. Because you need your money back Craig, and I know that. So once that negative review for a product that you didnt even buy is down, I'll send your refund back to you and you'll us alone.

Otherwise, we'll send you your miner and you can mine your money back.

Which would you prefer Craig Lenell??

On 2/21/2014 3:22 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
Oh you actually posted a review on a product that you never paid for? we'll get that removed shortly dont worry.

Craig, we're sending you a refund back to your address via check. you have no more options in this matter, you dont get your machine like everyone else next week.

You are bad person. You better leave me and our company alone from this point forward. Or we will open civil and legal action against you I promise you that.

I'll send you your tracking number shortly with your refund. please don't post on our thread anymore.  

All the best

Jim Brown.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:20:15 PM

Guys,

AND SO ON.

Thanks for tracking this!!!  Note:  I reserve the right to change my 12 BTC price if AMT delivers on Monday.

Of course. Just let me know and I will track the info. I've tried to add another column to the grid but the table all went to hell. I will get it done shortly. I've also contacted users with early numbers in order to get confirmation of delivery.
clenell

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:21:29 PM

and AMT guess what... i DONT need that money and i'll be damned if i'll be bullied into doing what you want. i'll remove my review(s) and complaint with Delaware County when you send me a miner or send me a fucking check.

eagerminer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:22:26 PM

I did advice you to calm down, Mr keyboard warrior.  And so much this is my real name bullshit. No that i am any interest of meeting you in person.

AMT i really hope you are able to keep your word on this one.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:22:37 PM

Craig,

You know what, I don't have the time to call Amazon right now because im worried about getting everyone else their orders. Here's what will happen, you will call amazon and get your negative comment removed, and once that is removed we'll issue you a refund. Because you need your money back Craig, and I know that. So once that negative review for a product that you didnt even buy is down, I'll send your refund back to you and you'll us alone.

Oh you actually posted a review on a product that you never paid for? we'll get that removed shortly dont worry.

Craig, we're sending you a refund back to your address via check. you have no more options in this matter, you dont get your machine like everyone else next week.

You are bad person. You better leave me and our company alone from this point forward. Or we will open civil and legal action against you I promise you that.

I'll send you your tracking number shortly with your refund. please don't post on our thread anymore.  

All the best

Jim Brown.

Dude... you are black mailing the company.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
clenell

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:26:05 PM

Craig,

All the best

Jim Brown.

blackmailing? are you serious? im being held hostage to the tune of $6000 with no  information to go on. i have begged these guys for information and they have refused to answer any questions i ask. i have been left no choice. im not going to sit by while i believe someone is stealing my money

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:28:27 PM

Craig,

All the best

Jim Brown.

blackmailing? are you serious? im being help hostage to the tune of $6000 with no  information to go on. i have begged these guys for information and they have refused to answer any questions i pose. i have been left no choice. im not going to sit by while i believe someone is stealing my money

I agree customer service has been poor.  But you also should know what exactly you got into.

Almost every minning company was delayed.  That is the nature of tech.  Almost everytime, schedules are too optimistic.

Well they said they will send your money back.  That should be enough for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
clenell

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:32:38 PM

Craig,

All the best

Jim Brown.

blackmailing? are you serious? im being help hostage to the tune of $6000 with no  information to go on. i have begged these guys for information and they have refused to answer any questions i pose. i have been left no choice. im not going to sit by while i believe someone is stealing my money

I agree customer service has been poor.  But you also should know what exactly you got into.

Almost every minning company was delayed.  That is the nature of tech.  Almost everytime, schedules are too optimistic.

Well they said they will send your money back.  That should be enough for you.

they have added insult to injury by flat out lieing about my payment arrangements. i have the email to back it up. what would you have me think of these guys now?

YourPalToots

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:38:20 PM

Craig,

All the best

Jim Brown.

blackmailing? are you serious? im being held hostage to the tune of $6000 with no  information to go on. i have begged these guys for information and they have refused to answer any questions i ask. i have been left no choice. im not going to sit by while i believe someone is stealing my money

Hostage? They've offered to cut you a check. You are the one that posted it.
clenell

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:43:38 PM

Craig,

All the best

Jim Brown.

send me a miner or send me a check AMT - bottom line. it's sad things have to escalate to this point to get a response from these people. seriously?

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:43:50 PM

Exactly... if they sent you a refund, then he's got nothing to complain about.  

I have already hedged my bets by having already sold one of my miners.

This guy should have done the same if he was concerned about not receiving a product.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
clenell

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:45:50 PM

Exactly... if they sent you a refund, then he's got nothing to complain about.  

I have already hedged my bets by having already sold one of my miners.

This guy should have done the same if he was concerned about not receiving a product.

im not convinced these guys are going to send miners! why would i pass that off on someone else? i have no idea what the legal ramifications of that are. i'm not a lawyer. and they have not sent me a refund yet btw.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: