Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:37:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:48:55 PM

the issue is why do people have to beg AMT for answers to simple questions like "am i going to get a product"? it's crazy the hoops one must jump through to get AMT to respond to valid concerns! then they post on this thread outright lies? if that does not tell you what kind of people they are i dont know what will.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:49:48 PM

the issue is why do people have to beg AMT for answers to simple questions like "am i going to get a product"? it's crazy the hoops one must jump through to get AMT to respond to valid concerns!

Just take the money and run.  No need to spend time thinking about horrible customer service.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:53:09 PM

the issue is why do people have to beg AMT for answers to simple questions like "am i going to get a product"? it's crazy the hoops one must jump through to get AMT to respond to valid concerns! then they post on this thread outright lies? if that does not tell you what kind of people they are i dont know what will.

So you didn't change your payment method several times?

When I made my purchase, I saw the notice that stated no credit cards for the 1.2T. Did you not see it? Did you ignore it? Why did you try to pay with a credit card when site said it wasn't accepted for that model?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:55:29 PM

The lack of updates from AMT is incredibly discomforting...

My wife and I have given AMT considerable thought. The only explanation for their current behavior is they are bailing with our money. They either used all our chips for another major purchaser (possibly a financier) and now they have nothing left or they are using the chips themselves and will continue to do so until they feel clients will wait no longer. These are not kids we are dealing with. No "legitimate" company on earth would behave the way AMT is behaving. Either way they are nothing short of crooks. Put the screws to these guys fast and hard and hope for the best. They are not dumb people - clever thieves. Again, I just refuse to believe a legit company would behave like this. In my 40+ years on this earth I have never encountered a company, i was not screwed by, as terrible as AMT.

You actually mean you chose AMT because of the 5% shill discount...

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:56:29 PM

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut. ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!  WE ARE ALL WORKING ON ASSEMBLING  AND SHIPPING MINERS ONLY.

ORDER 500-600 WILL SHIP ON MONDAY TO WEDNSDAY

600 TO 700 WILL SHIP ON WEDNSDAY TO  FRIDAY.

700 TO 800 MONDAY TO WEDNSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

800 TO 900 WEDNSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

AND SO ON.

PLEASE STOP TRASHING OUR COMPANY AS WE ARE ONE OF THE ONLY TWO COMPANIES IN AMERICA THAT ARE SHIPPING TERRAHASH MINERS. THANKS.

Thanks. I will be adding these promised dates to the order page.
Too bad that the only person on that list that ordered a 1.2TH/s miner with a number between 400 and 500 was otep.
I wonder how many 1.2TH/s units went out, and how many of them went to the large number of customers that received Bitfury rigs but never posted here?
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:59:31 PM

Too bad that the only person on that list that ordered a 1.2TH/s miner with a number between 400 and 500 was otep.
I wonder how many 1.2TH/s units went out, and how many of them went to the large number of customers that received Bitfury rigs but never posted here?

I've also reached out to the others in the top numbers as well. No responses yet but will update when I receive word from anyone about delivery.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:00:05 PM

Thank you AMT for the update. I know you guys are busy but that wasn't so hard was it?

If you would have done this Wednesday you wouldn't have had to use all caps.

I stand corrected about you removing the miner protection plan and apologize for spreading information that wasn't factual. This is one reason I tried to avoid posting my opinions here because that is all they are. I do however hope you will step up and honer your word and deliver an upgrade to those who have waited so long. I personally am more in favor of an upgrade over future discounts because without these machines turning a profit there will likely be no future orders for any bit mining equipment.

I also apologize for the remarks I made about your company and have no idea how you treat your employees. It is just that I like many others here have reached a level of frustration from the lack of updated information and this is really our only outlet to vent our frustration. I am sure you understand as it is comparable to the frustration you and clennel have with each other.

Please do yourself s and all of us here a favor and let us know whats going on. If you say "We are going to ship on Wednesday." and you don't make it don't wait till Friday (or never) to let us know whats going on. Come on here, eat some crow for a few minutes and then turn the computer off if you want. I think it would go a long way in stopping the FUD and would earn AMT a mountain more respect.

Keep up the hard work and please keep us informed of what is happening ie. "were a little behind schedule" or "we worked all weekend to get caught up and a few orders will ship sooner than expected" Something, anything, to help us feel like we are not the dumb-asses left holding the bag.

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:04:31 PM

When I made my purchase, I saw the notice that stated no credit cards for the 1.2T. Did you not see it? Did you ignore it? Why did you try to pay with a credit card when site said it wasn't accepted for that model?

no, they did not have that posted for 1.2th machines when i purchased. that only went up later. the website allowed all purchases with credit cards at one time. they only changed it later. when i bought my miner the price was $5499. i posted my email where jim told me i could pay with CC and that he would get back with me when they were ready to take payment. AMT is flat out lieing about me making them wait to pay. they made me wait and i had to beg them to take payment.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:30:15 PM

Funny - one post from AMT and everyone is back to kissing their asses.

Please let us know if anyone receives tracking numbers for their miners.

I also think it is illegal to not give someone a refund until they remove reviews made of their company. THAT is blackmail. Everyone has the right to leave reviews however they see fit; regardless of what happens in reality.

AMT's responses in this thread have been nothing short of pathetic.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:34:59 PM

Funny - one post from AMT and everyone is back to kissing their asses.

Please let us know if anyone receives tracking numbers for their miners.

AMT's responses in this thread have been nothing short of pathetic.

It bothers me to agree with you. It really does.

But I have to agree with you.

I am hoping that this time they have a real timeline, and that they do get it together. The miner they sent me performed better than I expected, and I actually like the guys I dealt with. Free never hurts your rep either, but back then they promised to improve the front of the house, and they have not. I want these guys to succeed. But I want them to do it RIGHT.

As someone above said, keep us informed. If you set a hard date, and miss it for whatever reason, post that. Immediately. Bad news is still news. Silence for two days pas the date HARMS YOU.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:17:41 PM

no, they did not have that posted for 1.2th machines when i purchased. that only went up later. the website allowed all purchases with credit cards at one time. they only changed it later. when i bought my miner the price was $5499. i posted my email where jim told me i could pay with CC and that he would get back with me when they were ready to take payment. AMT is flat out lieing about me making them wait to pay. they made me wait and i had to beg them to take payment.
I tried to buy one at the very beginning with credit card and was told that their cc merchant would only allow a certain amount of transactions so I cancelled that one. they said that the cc merchant would raise the limit in January and on 2 January I tried again to buy a smaller miner with cc and was told the same thing.

YourPalToots

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:21:44 PM

I tried to buy one at the very beginning with credit card and was told that their cc merchant would only allow a certain amount of transactions so I cancelled that one. they said that the cc merchant would raise the limit in January and on 2 January I tried again to buy a smaller miner with cc and was told the same thing.

I remember that but I ordered before that time and had to pay by BTC or wire. The smaller units were able to be paid for by credit card but not the 1.2.
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:29:03 PM

The promised delivery dates for each user have been added to the order grid.

It can be found https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463922.0
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:22:57 AM

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut.

Most people these days own a smartphone. These devices can be used to capture photographs. Then you can post said photograph to a free website like http://imgur.com/. The whole process takes about 30 seconds. You should consider hiring someone with a modern technology skillset.

Buy & Hold
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:25:00 AM

These guys are nuts. I hope you get your miners, really do, but anyone who does business with them after seeing the way they handle business is being foolish.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:35:24 AM

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut.

Most people these days own a smartphone. These devices can be used to capture photographs. Then you can post said photograph to a free website like http://imgur.com/. The whole process takes about 30 seconds. You should consider hiring someone with a modern technology skillset.

I don't believe a word of this. It's amazing they expect us to believe that they are manufacturing bleeding-edge technology, but don't have the means to put photos and videos together themselves to update the user-base.

It's a crock of shit if you ask me.

How about a photograph AMT? Or does that need to be 'resized and prepared' by a production company for you to post them up?
wickedgoodtrader

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:28:27 AM

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut. ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!  WE ARE ALL WORKING ON ASSEMBLING  AND SHIPPING MINERS ONLY.

AND SO ON.

PLEASE STOP TRASHING OUR COMPANY AS WE ARE ONE OF THE ONLY TWO COMPANIES IN AMERICA THAT ARE SHIPPING TERRAHASH MINERS. THANKS.

LMAO.. Labcoin again! Labcoin said "they had a hard time taking pictures because the workers were on different continents".

This joker says a simple video is at the "video product company being formatted and what nut". Any fucking idiot can shoot a video with their phone and have it uploaded within minutes. I'm sure the purchasers would have been 100% satisfied with that. Instead they have another reason why there's no video. Also, still not a picture of this 500-600 batch that was built?? I'VE SEEN IT A MILLION TIMES.. THEY ARE 100% SCAMMING!

500-600 already shipped? I'm guessing there's not a damn person who is in that number. The time has come where this whole ordeal is going to fall apart big time when they just can't come up with anymore excuses .
asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:40:51 AM

I've never really had any doubts that AMT would actually deliver the miner.  But to now hear of an estimated shipping date of March 19-21, as opposed to Feb 24-March 3, is just so disheartening that I can't even really explain it.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:06:19 AM

Guys,

AND SO ON.

LMAO.. Labcoin again! Labcoin said "they had a hard time taking pictures because the workers were on different continents".

This joker says a simple video is at the "video product company being formatted and what nut". Any fucking idiot can shoot a video with their phone and have it uploaded within minutes. I'm sure the purchasers would have been 100% satisfied with that. Instead they have another reason why there's no video. Also, still not a picture of this 500-600 batch that was built?? I'VE SEEN IT A MILLION TIMES.. THEY ARE 100% SCAMMING!

500-600 already shipped? I'm guessing there's not a damn person who is in that number. The time has come where this whole ordeal is going to fall apart big time when they just can't come up with anymore excuses .
He said order numbers 400-500 shipped already, and 500-600 will ship next week.

It is pretty laughable though. When Bitmine posted up their video of the demo unit hashing, AMT was all over this and Bitmine's thread throwing congratulations and posting dancing cat gifs. While it's possible they did ship a bunch of orders in the 400-500 range comprised of Bitfury hardware, does anyone really think that they received the finished boards for the 28nm product, tested them, passed them, built them into miners, tested that miner, and shipped it out the door to a customer all without AMT at least snapping a picture and posting it up? This from the same company that posted pictures after the chips arriving saying it was time to hustle?
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:27:44 AM

I've never seen legitimate companies act the way these fools do.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: