Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:49:18 AM

ask yourself, why is AMT (and even Bitmine) not making an effort to counter the FUD?

Answer: they got a wholesale buyer that needs no further convincing.

If that's the case then we're all just chopped liver.

Exactly!  Why care about fussy retail customers when you already booked a massive contract?

Because you've already made an agreement with those "fussy retail customers", and have your end of the bargain to uphold. Either way, regardless of photos or controlling FUD - they've already missed their agreed upon deadlines, and anyone wanting a refund should therefore be entitled to one.

Still not buying it though. Doesn't make sense that a legitimate company would let their rep be tarnished this bad just because they secured some kind of wholesale deal.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:28:44 AM

This is one reason I tried to avoid posting my opinions here because that is all they are.

This is a public forum, the point is to post opinions... You would have not been doing anything wrong, by posting your thoughts. (As long as they were not slanderous or harmful in nature.)

(Hell, If I was held accountable for my thoughts and opinions... {Which I might add, change by the minute}... I fear to think of the repercussions they would return.)

Clenell, what you are doing, in my opinion, seems slanderous and extortion/blackmale in nature. Just saying... I think you should really step back a second, take a few breaths, and focus on non-public attacks. (To a situation that you clearly admit, "you have no information about, due to lack of updates." Thus, all your actions are premature and speculative paranoia and assumptions. That will not bode well in any defense, legally or from a civil perspective. There are better ways to do things, this is not one of the better ways.)

P.S.  Phinnaeus Gage, you are an idiot... Web-hosts are world-wide. Mail-servers are world-wide. IP's are no longer "limited" to countries. They stopped selling blocks years ago, and most have been resold to other locations, irrelevant to the original "assigned blocks". (Not to mention IPV4->IPV6 conversion services, which don't relay the origins of IPV6 addresses from the conversion. They relay the converting node IP.) Stop playing detective. You are not a detective. There is not only one Joshua Zipkin in the world, I am sure that one is annoyed at you posting his information. There are over 14 people with my same exact "full name", that I have no relationship with. (Though I do look like one of them, a little.) Having a web-host, and thus, being associated with multiple domains, hosted on a shared-server, is what 80% of the current web-sites do. My own websites are shared among over 3000 others, that I have no direct or indirect ties to. (Seems I am in Europe too... Yet, amazingly I live in the USA Florida, and the actual server is located in USA Texas. OMG world-wide-web howz-it werk? Who-knew!) Go back to your corner with your ghetto sleuthing ability.

Look, you little fucking cocksucker. 21 days before you registered on this here forum, I had 1,132+ BTC locked up via InstaWallet, and are still locked up. I may not be nowhere near a good detective, but I Goddamn do the best I can with the tools available to me to help out the best I can, asking for nothing in return, with possibly the exception of not having people sticking it up my ass.

That said, please let me know where you live so that I can come visit and stick a broomstick up your ass. If you like, you can come and visit me for the pleasure. The following are my true vitals, asshole.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:32:06 AM

Stop playing detective. You are not a detective. There is not only one Joshua Zipkin in the world, I am sure that one is annoyed at you posting his information. There are over 14 people with my same exact "full name", that I have no relationship with. (Though I do look like one of them, a little.) Having a web-host, and thus, being associated with multiple domains, hosted on a shared-server, is what 80% of the current web-sites do. My own websites are shared among over 3000 others, that I have no direct or indirect ties to. (Seems I am in Europe too... Yet, amazingly I live in the USA Florida, and the actual server is located in USA Texas. OMG world-wide-web howz-it werk? Who-knew!) Go back to your corner with your ghetto sleuthing ability.

Bruno is better than a detective when he is involved in cyber investigation. People like you have to slander him because your ignorance do not allow you to understand how investigation works. I have been working with Bruno before and he never disappointed me with the evidence collected. You should at least have some respect for him since he is one of the oldest participants in this forum and he never engaged in harmful activates against this community.

And I do make mistakes. Sometimes many, but continue to come up to bat for fellow bitcoiners on my dime, asking for nothing in return.

Thanks, AC, for your kind words.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:36:48 AM

Stop playing detective. You are not a detective. There is not only one Joshua Zipkin in the world, I am sure that one is annoyed at you posting his information. There are over 14 people with my same exact "full name", that I have no relationship with. (Though I do look like one of them, a little.) Having a web-host, and thus, being associated with multiple domains, hosted on a shared-server, is what 80% of the current web-sites do. My own websites are shared among over 3000 others, that I have no direct or indirect ties to. (Seems I am in Europe too... Yet, amazingly I live in the USA Florida, and the actual server is located in USA Texas. OMG world-wide-web howz-it werk? Who-knew!) Go back to your corner with your ghetto sleuthing ability.

Bruno is better than a detective when he is involved in cyber investigation. People like you have to slander him because your ignorance do not allow you to understand how investigation works. I have been working with Bruno before and he never disappointed me with the evidence collected. You should at least have some respect for him since he is one of the oldest participants in this forum and he never engaged in harmful activates against this community.

Bruno's problem is he presents before collating. He's good at what he does, but he needs a middleman.

You, too.

A fair post. TY.
RWmax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:36:53 AM

ask yourself, why is AMT (and even Bitmine) not making an effort to counter the FUD?

Exactly!  Why care about fussy retail customers when you already booked a massive contract?

Because you've already made an agreement with those "fussy retail customers", and have your end of the bargain to uphold. Either way, regardless of photos or controlling FUD - they've already missed their agreed upon deadlines, and anyone wanting a refund should therefore be entitled to one.

Still not buying it though. Doesn't make sense that a legitimate company would let their rep be tarnished this bad just because they secured some kind of wholesale deal.

Sirminesalot, its obvious that your being paid to do this. SO OBVIOUS.

But I don't think AMT cares about their reputation, they have the best chip on the market, they don't need to care at this point. And they certainly don't care about this forum or this thread. With all the crap here, any normal company would never respond to any of it, because it would be completely ridiculous. If they respond here for anything more than a single update it encourages users to contact AMT via forums instead of via normal business practices. I have had a good deal of success when I call during 5pm and 7pm est. I have spoken to jim several times (at least 6 or 7 times) and he usually returns my mails in a day or two.

From what I know thus far, they have a few large clients and are working for a bank which is involved in mining, but they want to focus more on consumers.

I don't blame them at all for not posting on this thread, because they are have to work around bullshit trolls like yourself that have not even purchased a miner. Its like walking into macy's and just trashing all of their products with out making a purchase. They also told you to go away.

Your posting personal information about their staff and your ridiculous to do so. Sirminesalot, your screwing all of us from getting updates.

No one cares about your opinions, no one cares about the AMT staff,  they just want their miners like I just want my miners.

You're really ruining our chance to have a normal thread and normal updates.

Do us all a favor and go away from this thread.
wickedgoodtrader

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:51:06 AM

But I don't think AMT cares about their reputation, they have the best chip on the market, they don't need to care at this point. And they certainly don't care about this forum or this thread. With all the crap here, any normal company would never respond to any of it, because it would be completely ridiculous. If they respond here for anything more than a single update it encourages users to contact AMT via forums instead of via normal business practices. I have had a good deal of success when I call during 5pm and 7pm est. I have spoken to jim several times (at least 6 or 7 times) and he usually returns my mails in a day or two.

From what I know thus far, they have a few large clients and are working for a bank which is involved in mining, but they want to focus more on consumers.

I don't blame them at all for not posting on this thread, because they are have to work around bullshit trolls like yourself that have not even purchased a miner. Its like walking into macy's and just trashing all of their products with out making a purchase. They also told you to go away.

Your posting personal information about their staff and your ridiculous to do so. Sirminesalot, your screwing all of us from getting updates.

No one cares about your opinions, no one cares about the AMT staff,  they just want their miners like I just want my miners.

IS THIS REAL LIFE?HuhHuh?

Lol, I have to stop reading this stuff, it will make me go crazy thinking about how delusional people are. I'm going to tune out for a week or so and come back to see if anyone has gotten any deliveries, or if the "video processing company" is done with the video, or if any pictures of all the units have been taken, and when they haven't, all you dumb fucks can lick my ass!

sirminesalot

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:56:05 AM

I wish I was being paid to comment on these bullshit business practices of AMT - I'd love the extra cash, but that isn't the case. The fact that you think I am is hilarious.

I'm stating the obvious bullshit going on in regards to updates and lack of information: and you're delusional with your head stuck up AMT's ass. That, or you are some lacky of AMT's. Who the fuck are you anyways? Just another newbie with no credibility. You're stating they got the best chip on the market and will deliver and have had numerous phone calls with Jim. Strange, he's taken all your calls but has been ignoring everyone else lately. I find that interesting, or complete bullshit.

This thread already went this direction long before I showed up. Don't blame AMT's amateur hour bullshit on me, they weren't going to update anyone regardless of my comments within this thread.

With that said, go fuck yourself.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:18:40 AM

Don't be an idiot. Nobody is getting paid to ask questions about the problems with this company.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:53:26 AM

great, another AMT lapdog. AMT does NOT even answer the phones so wtf are you talking about? what little they do update is never true.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:55:44 AM

great, another AMT lapdog.

Registered a whole 11 days ago. Listen to him! He knows.

Buy & Hold
sirminesalot

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:43:20 AM

great, another AMT lapdog.

Registered a whole 11 days ago. Listen to him! He knows.
He also has inside information about "AMT working for a client that is a bank". Wow, 11 days on the forums and he knows more than everyone, amazing.

...Yeah. I'm pretty sure he's just another AMT goon using a new handle to respond.

Ever since I've been "trolling AMT", this guy appeared out of nowhere and has been very defensive over AMT.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:54:48 AM

I've talked to at least two people I think I got through three times, but that was only ever on the sales line. I thought it was two different guys, one being jim because he game me his e-mail address (at advance miners). One time I talked to a chick. And one time I called to see if they received my payment which they did, as I gave them my order number, they looked it up and said my name before I even did and then said they cashed the check on the 7th of feb.

I've not seen my account change status from anything other than on-hold since the beginning, even though they received and cashed the check (cashier's, not personal). Now If they do intend to ship miners (which I believe, though not expecting them by the dates they listed) I just want to make sure my order is on their damn list since they said miners that aren't paid for in two weeks come up null and void.

Should have been recording the conversation, but didn't think I'd need too. Though I was looking at cointera as well and I've not been overly impressed with how they handled things either.

People seem so eager to get their next product out that they don't bother getting things right with what they are working on.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
rik_khaos

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:02:43 AM

Also anyone who has an AMT miner what's actually on the client support portal? Is there any way to message them from that, if so does anyone have have the password?

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:16:58 AM

I've talked to at least two people I think I got through three times, but that was only ever on the sales line. I thought it was two different guys, one being jim because he game me his e-mail address (at advance miners). One time I talked to a chick. And one time I called to see if they received my payment which they did, as I gave them my order number, they looked it up and said my name before I even did and then said they cashed the check on the 7th of feb.

I've not seen my account change status from anything other than on-hold since the beginning, even though they received and cashed the check (cashier's, not personal). Now If they do intend to ship miners (which I believe, though not expecting them by the dates they listed) I just want to make sure my order is on their damn list since they said miners that aren't paid for in two weeks come up null and void.

Should have been recording the conversation, but didn't think I'd need too. Though I was looking at cointera as well and I've not been overly impressed with how they handled things either.

People seem so eager to get their next product out that they don't bother getting things right with what they are working on.

I know, it makes one a little nervous.
One of my orders also shows pending. I e-mailed Jim back in December and he reasured me my order was fine and that he just needed to update the web page.

I'm sure our orders are on one of those sticky notes laying around there somewhere with our info on it Undecided
Hopefully when they get to our numbers they will be able to find them.

I'm just crossing my fingers at least 1 of my machines ships next week.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:02:24 AM

Also anyone who has an AMT miner what's actually on the client support portal? Is there any way to message them from that, if so does anyone have have the password?

The client support portal login I was given didn't work. I haven't tried it this week, but as of last week it didn't work. I figured out how to set up the miner from reading the technobit threads and talking to Jim at AMT. The interface (see my video) is really straightforward. If it's the same or similar for the Coincraft based units, it won't be a problem, but some docs would be nice.
silver71

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

no avatar for now

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 08:30:45 AM

The client support portal login I was given didn't work. I haven't tried it this week, but as of last week it didn't work. I figured out how to set up the miner from reading the technobit threads and talking to Jim at AMT. The interface (see my video) is really straightforward. If it's the same or similar for the Coincraft based units, it won't be a problem, but some docs would be nice.

Biomech, could you so kindly share link to that video ?

smart solutions from Tesla's home country...
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:05:36 AM

Biomech, could you so kindly share link to that video ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403223.msg4361890#msg4361890

sure thing. its not great, but that thread is my full review to date.
rik_khaos

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:13:01 AM

I actually already checked it out and commented on YT. It was nice to see the interface looking manageable. I'm hoping it will be true of these machines. I can't imagine them cutting and running after having delivered other machines based on different chips, especially when they have a contract ( and a lucrative one I'd suppose) with one of the few new chips that are actually shipping. I can however see them having too much pride to admit that things aren't moving as quickly as they would like, especially with their attitude towards customer service.  

My hope is just not to get lost in the shuffle.

albocoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:47:07 PM

Hi All,   (updated 2/1/2014)

We're Advanced Mining Technologies and we're located in Haverford, PA.

We design, build, assemble and ship Asic miners. We've worked with Bitfury, Avalon, and now the coincraft A1 chip for our terrahash miners.
If you would start shipping for my equipment that I paid since early November and stop lying to customers would have been nice..

We accept most forms of payment. Local pickup is an option for sure. Our pricing vs lead time is the best in the industry. We're real and when you call the office someone usually picks up.

Below are some key factors that separate us from most other asic manufacturers.

1. We've actually shipped miners and have been doing so since November 2013.
2. We speak to our customers directly and we are trying to improve our customer service everyday.
3. You can find our products on Amazon and buy them with a credit card.
4. We're American and proud to build our miners in America and not China.
5. We deliver on time if the situation is in our immediate control.
6. We take checks, and all forms of checks too, even personal.
7. We offer customer support for guys that are just starting in the mining industry.
8. Our hardware is built to be upgradable, you can add more GH/s to each of our machines accept the 80ghs (as of now).
9. We're in this for the long haul and we've filed with the IRS.
10. We don't mine.

We are working very hard, and we're usually over tired and kinda out there, but your free to come see us at our administrative office anytime you'd like. We are located at:
355 lancaster Ave, Bldg E1, Haverford, PA 19041.  If your coming from  downtown Philly or I95, take 476 to cityline ave and then after a few miles make a right on Lancaster.

To newbies:  There are a lot of scams out there, please take your time and evaluate each seller/company/manufacturer before buying. Even if the deal seems great or the buying opportunity seems to be limited.

There are a few decent companies in America, and a few decent companies in Europe that actually sell, build and ship miners, but most foreign companies are  complete scams.

rik_khaos

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:33:33 PM

I heard back from AMT this morning at 5:43 am MT I received the e-mail confirming receipt of my payment.

I could create a picture of it but I'm too damn tired, you can believe it or not that is your choice. Here is the content of that e-mail:

Hi Curt,

first of all I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire AMT Team that we haven't replied to you yet.
My name is Alyssa and I am dealing with the payments and the accounting, but we are so extremely swamped and short staffed at the moment, that I will try and help out by catching up on the tons of emails in the sales inbox as well - as much as I can of course.
Your check has been received as you have been previously told. I am sending you confirmation for your payment - you can find it attached.
Regarding the status that the website is showing you - I will tell the IT guys to change it, but even if this doesn't happen in a timely fashion, disregard it because I have already added you to the list of orders and this is what counts the most.
I have amended you email address as well, so we don't run in any confusions in the future.

Also I would like to thank you for your patience, I can assure you that the entire AMT team has been mobilized in the manufacturing facilities, solving issues, running tests and trying everything we can to get the machines out the door.

All the best,
Alyssa Trusten

Attached was a confirmation of payment in the form of a fully paid invoice.

They were even nice enough to correct a mistake I had made while inputting my e-mail.

Who ever is in charge there needs to let this Alyssa take front of house operations, and posting in this thread, this is the most professional response I've seen from the company. Even if it took two days to receive, which wouldn't be bad if I hadn't made prior attempts with no response. 

I'm interested to see if anyone else receives any e-mails today If you do I'd at least post that you received one. It's not really fair to give them all the shit but not comment on something they might be doing right. The fact that someone is up and working at 7:45 am on a Sunday gives me some encouragement.   

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: