Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net  (Read 409426 times)
themaxpedal

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:01:57 AM

looks like a nice rig power used at wall will be more than some of the latest R9 290 but cost is less would probably want to take it out of crossfire for mining  

That's awesome to hear! (and from the great bluedragon himself, nonetheless!)

Investing really got me into crypto, but the push to create something more, something the people own.... that's pretty amazing to be involved with.
gaalx

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:14:38 AM

So PHO only trades on AllCrypt with no buy orders?  Huh

PHO is on both AllCrypt and AtomicTrade
BLC is on AtomicTrade, C-Cex, AllCrypt, Bittrex
BBTC is on AtomicTrade
XDQ is on AllCrypt, Bittrex, AtomicTrade
ELT is on AllCrypt, Bittrex (should also be on AtomicTrade soon)  

from a pool there is only an automatic output or it is possible to remove too manually?

BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:24:23 AM

BBTC is on AtomicTrade

from a pool there is only an automatic output or it is possible to remove too manually?

its not possible to do manual payouts need to rewrite the payout function as atm it is exploitable by hackers if both auto and manual are on for a double payout  Cry

Edit:
Chicago and London servers due later today

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
gaalx

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:17:59 AM

BBTC is on AtomicTrade

its not possible to do manual payouts need to rewrite the payout function as atm it is exploitable by hackers if both auto and manual are on for a double payout  Cry

Edit:

I use a cgminer from a subject, but he very long switches between pools (5 minutes tests stability of the channel), before used on a scrypt- cgminer-3.7.2-kalroth-20140324, it instantaneous switched between reserve and the main if the main returned. How to accelerate switching? Thanks.

BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:12:01 PM

How come the devs aren't producing  more blake algo coins (I mean producing them like crazy, as they do X11 algo coins right now)? Mining multiple coins with the same power is quite an incentive, at least for the miners.
Calhil

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:08:31 PM

Im actually glad people are not releasing useless blake based coins every day. Just look at what happened to almost all the coins based on scrypt algorithm - they are dead or dying (difficulty around 1 and price below 100satoshi). Im sure same thing will happen to all the x11 coins. Every new coin with no new features and no community is just doomed to fail.

BLC & SKC node: addnode=192.3.171.213
BLC: BcaLHiLk74XXSZdebHQY8b3CaoEBLaPtoV
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:14:42 PM

BBTC is on AtomicTrade

Edit:

I use a cgminer from a subject, but he very long switches between pools (5 minutes tests stability of the channel), before used on a scrypt- cgminer-3.7.2-kalroth-20140324, it instantaneous switched between reserve and the main if the main returned. How to accelerate switching? Thanks.

Add this to your miner configuration file.-

"failover-switch-delay" : "x",

Where x is the number of seconds the miner checks the pool stability before switching.

BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:22:26 PM

Im actually glad people are not releasing useless blake based coins every day. Just look at what happened to almost all the coins based on scrypt algorithm - they are dead or dying (difficulty around 1 and price below 100satoshi). Im sure same thing will happen to all the x11 coins. Every new coin with no new features and no community is just doomed to fail.

True.
gaalx

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:19:26 PM

BBTC is on AtomicTrade

Edit:

Add this to your miner configuration file.-

"failover-switch-delay" : "x",

Where x is the number of seconds the miner checks the pool stability before switching.

many thanks where only I didn't look for information.

after 24 rents - I received a comment: "A+ Great Rig!"

QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:28:03 PM

Mining Rig Rentals is the first (to my knowledge) rig rental site to support Blake-256!

Renters:

• Make rental choices based on "actual" hash rate. Their system tracks the past 24 hour hash rate with a moving average.
  • Backup pools! Have you ever found yourself trying to be ready for a coin launch only to find out your first pool choice isn't up and running? Their system takes care of that, by letting you set up 5 pools in a fail over.
  • Backup pools! Have you ever found yourself trying to be ready for a coin launch only to find out your first pool choice isn't up and running? Their system takes care of that, by letting you set up 5 pools in a fail over.

Rig owners:

• Website pool manager. Their system allows you to change what pool your miner is connected to right from the website. Allows 5 pools to be configured with fail over.
  • Hash rate graphs!
  • Algorithm choices include: Scrypt, Scrypt-N, x11, SHA-256, SHA3, and now Blake-256!
  • There is no fee to use the site/service for the miner controls or hash rate graphs. You never have to list your rig for rent if you don't want to.

Not sure about the whole "renting thing?" No problem, it's 100% free to list your rig with their service and the backup pools/hashrate graphs are completely on the house. If you decide to try leasing your rig in the future, you will already be setup.

They have lots of website/interface improvements in the pipeline, with a very active development team.

Still have questions? Drop by irc.freenode.com and join #miningrigrentals All suggestions are welcome.

If you found this information useful, please sign up using my referral page: http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=28
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 12:10:09 AM

Mining Rig Rentals is the first (to my knowledge) rig rental site to support Blake-256!

Renters:

• Make rental choices based on "actual" hash rate. Their system tracks the past 24 hour hash rate with a moving average.

Rig owners:

• Website pool manager. Their system allows you to change what pool your miner is connected to right from the website. Allows 5 pools to be configured with fail over.
  • Hash rate graphs!
  • Algorithm choices include: Scrypt, Scrypt-N, x11, SHA-256, SHA3, and now Blake-256!
  • There is no fee to use the site/service for the miner controls or hash rate graphs. You never have to list your rig for rent if you don't want to.

Not sure about the whole "renting thing?" No problem, it's 100% free to list your rig with their service and the backup pools/hashrate graphs are completely on the house. If you decide to try leasing your rig in the future, you will already be setup.

They have lots of website/interface improvements in the pipeline, with a very active development team.

Still have questions? Drop by irc.freenode.com and join #miningrigrentals All suggestions are welcome.

If you found this information useful, please sign up using my referral page: http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=28

Betarigs beat you to it so you are the second rig rental site to support Blake-256

I already added your site to OP and would like some feedback from users if possible to also include name of who they rented from and will add to OP

I think rentals are a good thing reduces risk to the equipment owner/renter and allows others to have access to larger hashing power for a fair price of course  Wink  

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:50:12 AM

I am the dev. of Photon.

Coins will be added in time.

There is no 'buy in' or 'cost' , it is currently the choice of Bluedragon747 who will be involved.

I am happy to be part of this new stand alone ecosystem and also the first coin that was merge mined with Blake Coin.

We are not looking for people who want 'pump and dumps' or 'premined' coins, at least I will say I would not support such.

We are not seeking dramatics.

There is no timetable or schedule for when other coins may be released and available for merged mining.

Thank you for your inquiry.

True.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:28:39 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 05:55:42 AM by BlueDragon747

Been getting alot of requests to be merged onto the Blake block chain from both new dev's and old, so many I have had to turned some down and after the last few releases I have learned alot and the community has been great to tell me what they want and don’t want in.

First for new coin's ground rules:-

1. No Premine
2. No IPO
3. No Illegal coins
4. No Copyright coins
5. No Drug related coins
6. No National coins
7. No asking for peoples ID (passport, ID cards etc.)

Community/Town/City coins are fine.

All new coins will need to send me the wallets first so I can set-up the pools before release so ppl don’t complain about it being released only on one pool first etc

Now Old Coins, a number of coin dev's for POW/POS have asked to be merged mine (for security reasons), I do not have a problem with this however a number of changes are required to make old wallets with diff algo's compatible, there are no guides/walkthroughs etc so you must contact me and I will help the best I can.

As most of you are aware there is a limited number of coins that can be merged mined on the Blake block chain, already chainIDs:1,4,6,8,9,10,11 have not been released yet they have been reserved for dev's who have asked to be included in the merge at some point in time in the future so if you want a ChainID you need to contact me ASAP before I run out of chainID's.

Of course you are also welcome to get the pool code from my github and merge whatever coins you like just dont expect support. Code is provided as is its up to the dev/pool operator to configure however He/She wants including alternatives to the MPOS front end, please remember to use a new merkle root and try to use unique magic value for main network and a unique chainid to avoid any crosstalk between networks  

gaalx

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:41:51 AM

Been getting alot of requests to be merged onto the Blake block chain from both new dev's and old, so many I have had turned some down and after the last few releases I have learned alot and the community has been great to tell me what they want and don’t want in.

First for new coin's ground rules:-

1. No Premine
2. No IPO
3. No Illegal coins
4. No Copyright coins
5. No Drug related coins
6. No National coins
7. No asking for peoples ID (passport, ID cards etc.)

Community/Town/City coins are fine.

All new coins will need to send me the wallets first so I can set-up the pools before release so ppl don’t complain about it being released only on one pool first etc

Now Old Coins, a number of coin dev's for POW/POS have asked to be merged mine (for security reasons), I do not have a problem with this however a number of changes are required to make old wallets with diff algo's compatible, there are no guides/walkthroughs etc so you must contact me and I will help the best I can.

As most of you are aware there is a limited number of coins that can be merged mined on the Blake block chain, already chainIDs:1,4,6,8,9,10,11 have not been release yet they have been reserved for dev's who have asked to be included in the merge at some point in time in the future so if you want a ChainID you need to contact me ASAP before I run out of chainID's.
don't put restrictions on quantity of coins in basis is can decelerate Blake's development.

BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:45:03 AM

don't put restrictions on quantity of coins in basis is can decelerate Blake's development.

there is a limit in pool code of 1 Main + 253 Aux coins

currently 242 chainid available which is still quite a few we only just started the fun Tongue

ChainID and Network magic value should be unique or possible crosstalk between networks!

gaalx

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:50:36 AM

ChainID and Network magic value should be unique or possible crosstalk between networks!
it is necessary to think over system, an output of the dead of elements who ceased to be supported by creators.

BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:52:18 AM

it is necessary to think over system, an output of the dead of elements who ceased to be supported by creators.

If it goes dead will fork and release back to community

the target is to add 1 coin to merge on average per week

gaalx

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:58:26 AM

all pools don't work. DDOS?

BlueDragon747 (OP)
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:01:35 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 06:44:32 AM by BlueDragon747

all pools don't work. DDOS?

yes heavy DDoS on EU3

NY2 was running and LA1 is back up

Edit:
EU3 back up and attacks blocked for now  Cry

nicred

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:35:56 PM

Hey guys - first post and happy to be amongst the blake family.

Im having some trouble connecting to a pool. I have been mining very smoothly for the last five days on eu3. This morning my miners just wouldnt connect - not on eu3 - ny2 or la1. I noticed that there is miner activity on all 3 pools so I am confused as to why I cant connect. Ive tried both versions of cgminer with no luck. My conf hasnt changed at all ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Really want to get back in there Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: