Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No more facebook campaigns?  (Read 16479 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

In fact, Facebook campaigns have never offered such considerable profits to be a significant source of income for bounty hunters. I think we could live without problems without Facebook campaigns, because I think that social network should be dedicated exclusively to communicate with our family and friends rather than to spread spam.
Lol. How would you know that? Although I really understand anyway, compared to twitter which rakes in most of the investors and where most investors are found anyway, Facebook campaign pretty much targets just the user's followers or friends which sometimes, they may not actually be cryptocurrency related friends and that makes it unimportant whereas with a hash tag for twitter, you can get it to as many as possible which makes it more effective.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Some  bounties that I joined in terminated the FB campaign because of their advertising ban. It seems that if the ICO promotion did not pay FB, maybe as an advertising fee, then their link is always deleted and marked as spam. Even on messenger, they always blocked the link and you can not send it.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

To what i have seen in the facebook ads,some of the ICOs (legit ones) are still able to use the facebook paid advertising program which i suspectedly they will only restrict ICOs from joining if facebook thinkgs those projects arent legit.Facebook terms and conditions states that they wont be accepting any ICOs to use their paid advertisements but some has been using it for quite a whilte..

There are no Legit and Not Legit ICOs. These both types are not regulated by the law. Moreover, each country has it's own legislation. I also still can find ICO ad on my FB and IG feed, and this bothering me, taking to account that thay didn't allow me to promote my project and refused 3 times without getting into details.

I presume those ICO ads are old and were lanched before this new regulation.
Even all old ICOs were disallowed which makes me to wonder why some were left anyway. However, I heard that in some countries, some ICOs are operational by law with some documents to show their legitimacy which has been one of the reasons some of them are still operational. I got this hint from a page that was initially halted which belongs to one of the ICOs and on tendering some of these documents requested for, after verification, it was reopened.
eterhunter

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

Facebook's new plan to disclose ads, which is similar to a plan Twitter described this week, will open a whole new trove of market research for brands looking for intel on rivals. It's the kind of transparency the market has wanted for years, too.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

ico sales will keep running, we still do not know for sure what will happen.
but in every prevention and ban as facebook does, it always involves consideration and tough discussions within their company.
I am still waiting for what will happen next especially for the development of crypto
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

Not only did Facebook ban the advertising of ico, but the youtube of Google also banned ico's advertising!

Affected by this, the market drops!

In the future, the social media portion of the reward task will be reduced!
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

Ads will be entitely forbidden in June. SO campaign that conducts ico right now are lucky guys
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

Very bad to say it is true. google and facebook blocked the promotion of bitcoin and that will greatly affect the future projects.
That will affect the bounty hunters. I'm a bounty hunter and I'm very worried about my job. I will probably have no job in the market and my income will drop a lot.

YaNinaMurmansk

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

Somehow controversial. Direct advertising is prohibited, but we do repost each other. Hence, we advertise each other.
If we make a repost from the company, this should not be prohibited.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

i have read a news about Mark Zuckerberg being interested in crypto world and might as well creating his own coin for facebook. i think facebook only ban ICO advertisement because of too much scams and money grabbing ICO that are lurking and using facebook for them to have more victims. i think its a good move for zuckerberg to ban ICO ads for the mean time.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

If facebook really banned crypto ads that doesn't mean we can't share ICO fanpage's post to our time line.
They just ban ads, in facebook campaign we usually share the post of ICO's fanspage
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.

you can not use facebook PPC, but it doesn't apply to company facebook profiles, shares etc. It will only mean higher prices on the websites like coinmarketcap where the demand for promo will grow

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

This news really makes some people worry about the very bad impact if it is true facebook campaign is prohibited. But until now the advertising on facebook is still running and some campaigns are still open. Bounty manager like needmoney he very seldom open bounty facebook campaign.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

I am still doing a facebook campaign though. And nothing has a problem with it. I am sure that it will be okay in time.
Samk

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

NO IT IS NOT TOTALLY BANNED AS I CAN SEE ADS ON MY HOME SCREEN. SO NOT TOTALLY BANNED. YA IT MAY BE POSSIBLE THEY REDUCED THE ADS BUT FROM MY EXPERIENCE I AM GETTING ADS ON MY HOME SCREEN. AND INDIVUAL IS NEVER RESCTRICTED TO POST ABOUT ICO ON THEIR PROFILE.
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

there still a lot of ICO giving facebook campaign, i think it will be the risk of the account owner if there account will be banned. as i see they were using dummy facebook account in facebook campaign so it doesn't matter if the account get banned.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

This news really makes some people worry about the very bad impact if it is true facebook campaign is prohibited. But until now the advertising on facebook is still running and some campaigns are still open. Bounty manager like needmoney he very seldom open bounty facebook campaign.
I've heard that news to prohibit bounty campaign on using facebook, and the speculative reason is because every bounty campaign used facebook in free and it contributes traffic on their site but they did not receive any compensation by using their server, but it is impossible for banning since there are billions of people use this social media to enter act each other.

Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

it's perfectly normal that there is so much spam on Facebook in ICO banned. ICO programs will have to move to a new level of advertising
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

According to my experience, Facebook campaigns are still available. Nowadays twitter campaigns prevailed over the facebook campaigns though still it's possible to share/create any posts related to ICO.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

you are not worried. FB ban ICO advertise because they prepare esblatishing their own coins. But the bounty hunter still work normally with their posts. no problems.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: