Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2520 times)
ivanst776 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

I hope they can consider cryptocurrencies too.
I like playing games on my phone, i like to buy things on my game like weapons or crystals but i don't have an account.
i have a postpaid but my service is not letting me purchase over the internet, i don't have PayPal or credit card.

but if i can use my bitcoin I'm sure it's a good thing to maximize the strength of my character in the game.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

If bitcoin can be more stable in volatility then it might open up for being used for casual payment method, but since the volatility of the instrument that makes bitcoin more like an asset than currency nowadays. For example of this, if i can buy 10 games with 0,5 btc today, then it also possible in a few days later i could buy much more or much less game with that sums of btc. The high volatility in short timefame  that make people cautious about using bitcoin as future payment. I think there are lots of other altcoins that make project about using coin to purchase ingame item and collaborate with them but i dont think its possible to collaborate with bigger scale corporation such as Apple or Google yet.
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

I think it would be great if the payment method in appstore and playstore uses crypto, because many people want to buy items in a game / buy game but do not have creditcard access but have some crypto, and of course it will simplify transactions for those who want to buy games or something else

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

Even before the idea of using cryptocurrencies as a payment option in Google's playstore and Apple's appstore reaches the tables, both these giants would be quick to rule out the possibility because of two key problems, volatility and instability in price.
Of course this could a good addition from the store user's perspective but the big players mentioned above would never take up the risk of dealing with continuous price fluctuations and other issues that come along.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

this is long overdue. they should have already started using bitcoin as payment in their platforms and i think part of this is because the companies behind them (Apple and Google, and the rest of them that are similar) are located in US. of they were some place else for example in Japan they would have already done it and we were paying with bitcoin easily.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

...continuous price fluctuations and other issues that come along.
I don't think that unstable price is the actual problem here. It shouldn't be much of a hassle for such big IT players to prepare means for it.
Its not like they would have to hand-adjust all the prices to the current market trend, right? Few lines of code and they are done with this prob.
Also a lot more inviting promotions could be made, with the usage of price fluctuations.
There must be something else preventing them from full scale adoption. I think it may be all about taxation and all its problems.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

I also think that BTC can be a means of payment in appstore. But it is upon the owner of the appstore if he/she is willing to make the bitcoin part of the appstore.
It is also good if the games token or gems can be bought by bitcoins. I am planning also to buy gems using my bitcoins.
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

It would be awesome if playstore and appstore are accepting cryptocurrency. It allows more gamer to purchase digital games and in-app purchase without owning a credit card. 
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

thats will be great if playstore or appstore accepting cryptocurruncies for payment specially for people like me not owning a credit  i hope someday they will consider that in a future.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

Price variations are too important right now to really be usable as a currency. Moreover, prices are often small (micro payments) and thus fees aren't to be neglected. I hope bitcoin will be used in the future with playstore or online stores, but right now bitcoin isn't ready yet.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Etude

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

Yes this would definitely be very useful! Its a much preferred option for BTC owners rather than using gift cards and debit/credit card for purchases.
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

I guess its a good idea but i think only for those gamers who addicted in different games on their gadgets. And it might not be favorable to those gamers does not using bitcoin or working to get bitcoin.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

I am not a gamers, and I will not waste my money on things that are not important, like playing games.
but your suggestion makes sense too, because not everyone has credit card, and payment with this system will simplify the transaction
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

Every time is the best time. The only problem is that bitcoin is not just as easy as we say it is in terms of it being a currency. Let's face it it's hard for other people to even understand how bitcoin work for them to trust it. If we can somehow show them that bitcoin is easy to use and is safe (as for now still prone to hack) this kind of things will be easy and will be natural.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

Yes anytime they can open a payment using bitcoin but the problem is bitcoin is not stable so there is a tendency that they will incur some loss because of the volatility of bitcoin. If the users know that bitcoin's price is high, they will not buy it and they only will when the price gets low. Instead of using bitcoin, maybe they need to use their own coin to buy some things in the store.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

Taking into account the growth rate of popularity of cryptocurrencies, I think such opportunity will appear already in the nearest future. Nobody cancelled the lost profit.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

if its true they need cryptocurrency technology for their sales, I think they will need cryptocurrency with high transaction speed and have features that can be collaborated with their system. But it is likely that they will create their own cryptocurrency. so the app price that appears at one time on your smartphone is not the price in dollars but in the rate of cryptocurrency they use.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

It would be great if appstore or playstore will be accepting cryptocurrency other than credit card.
Since also there's having a great number of bitcoiners today and to the future.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

I think it could be in the future the application makers provide payment via bitcoin. It will make a different choice. But all need a process, which takes time gradually. I hope if cryptocurrency continues like this until the next few years will definitely start to be considered about the payment of applications via bitcoin.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: