Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2520 times)
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I think it's already late. It was necessary to begin with last year - and you would have bathed in gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gdra467

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

It would be so good to have playstore accepting bitcoin as a form of payment for apps. I read the news about the likelihood of bitcoin wallets being added to Samsung default apps. This would make bitcoin transactions easier and more popular too.
Sidolibtc

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

I think the bitcoin fees are too high to be used for this type of service. better other cryptocurrencies
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

yes thats my problem too i have a lot of games which you need to pay for items , costumes and etc. but i dont have a bank account and i need to ask my family specially my mom to used their bank account to pay off.  i wish they will accept crypto currencies to pay their games ! i hope and i wish .

susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

it seems cryptocurrency is more outstanding in the playstore because I see in the playstore very many applications that provide trading information even there are games that can provide bitcoin when you play the game you have downloaded.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

Yes, it would be great! I am from Bangladesh. We have to face problem in using PayPal or Payoneer Master Card. It Will be great if they accept BTC or other cryptocurrency.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

I dont have any account on paying in the appstore or playstore that is why I only downloading the free version of the application. But if they consider bitcoin in their payment, it would be easy for some of us that do not have an paypal or etc... To buy some applications in fully version. I hope they grant the wish!
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I think it would be great. So many people have to buy a few things related to any game but even playstore asks for payment and sometimes without a credit card, we feel helpless. If in this case, any coin like let’s say PRG is available it will be super easy to make a purchase.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:54:29 PM

I dont have any account on paying in the appstore or playstore that is why I only downloading the free version of the application. But if they consider bitcoin in their payment, it would be easy for some of us that do not have an paypal or etc... To buy some applications in fully version. I hope they grant the wish!

It's not that easy as it sounds. The price of the Bitcoin or any other crypto coin needs to be stable first. However, lets put the stability out of the picture. We need to consider the term "Trade". Before the human invented money as a median of trade, people used to trade irrationally. For example, a cow for a bag of rice. Well, Bitcoin will most likely to face a similar trouble here. Maybe Ripple or some other Crypto Currency can be used in appstore or playstore but BTC is too expensive for these.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

It is absolutely cool! If anyone is not able to make a purchase and uses crypto instead, there will be much usage of Crypto. For example, it that person uses TAU, he will be able to see what a great coin it is and shall further invest more in it.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

In fact many companies are not set up in such a way as to handle payments through crypto currency. How a refund works when paying with bitcoin. If someone will lose the transaction fee therefore can not be canceled like paypal and visa fee. The rules in America as a buyer are entitled to a complete refund, which means that the merchant will lose. Additional accounting for crypto payments will be a nightmare on a large scale until the system has been updated and becomes a problem for other large companies. Cool
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

yes, we see everyone has gadgets, and gadget make them addicted, human life cannot get away with gadgets, a living will die if without gadgets.

public enthusiasm for the game world is very high, and it is a good opportunity to drag them into the crypto world.

but I think we should look at the conditions, does the game player understand the crypto world or not? I am afraid they will choose free games instead of buying with their money or crypto because of their incomprehension.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

This will happen in the near future, because many people are now starting on cryptocurrency and get addicted in trading and mining and some of them are focusing now on how to get income with crypto.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

This is the best time because bitcoin, because we all know that almost all the gamers are using bitcoin.

With the inception of Bitcoin, the online gaming industry eventually experienced the promising market for Bitcoin gambling. Currently Bitcoin makes its presence felt more strongly and the newly found market reaches its stage of maturity with the advancements of technology. Customers have increased manifold and gaming sites tripled in number within the last 3 months.

This was purely predictable because Bitcoin seems to be perfect for the industry, particularly due to its benefit to the gambling operators on the web. There are some, who believe that even though Bitcoin fails to taste success in the mainstream market, yet it will definitely find a secured place in the arena of online gaming. The future success of Bitcoin is uncertain but its impact on the business perspective of online gaming is huge and gamers should add Bitcoin technology to their gaming services more than ever as they ought to benefit.
read here for further details:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/sam-cohen/the-rise-of-bitcoin-and-i_b_11829152.html
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

Once cryptocurrency becomes legal on many countries, sure it is one they can innovate when in terms of mode of payment. Gadget becomes the life of the millenials and it would be a great profit if they put cryptocurrency in it. I also like gaming and apps and if the developer would put a cryptocurrency payment, i would definitely try it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

in my opinion it depends on the country, in korea the public enthusiasm towards the game is very high, even the public demand on the basis of the blockchain system is very dominating, so I think the game payments with crypto is more suitable in a country like in korea.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

That would be great but they will surely consider not if they don't have any knowledge about bitcoin they will surely risk huge profit bacause they can't get the fixed price for the apps they had developed because of unstable bitcoin price.
But the idea is fitted for a gaming app for token payments, just hire some great crypto developers, managers and traders.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

I love playing game in mobile. And I think, having cryptocurrency on that games was a great idea. It will make easier payments for us when we want to purchase something. But, what if the value change ? There will be a conflict if the value will change.
Partender

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

I agree with you OP and I see nothing wrong with implementing crypto payments into Playstore and Appstore. I can't think of any argument why not? if someone can enlighten me why this should not be done, please quote me below and state your position.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:54:42 AM

I love playing game in mobile. And I think, having cryptocurrency on that games was a great idea. It will make easier payments for us when we want to purchase something. But, what if the value change ? There will be a conflict if the value will change.
It is possible that downloading applications and games in app store and play stores that requires payment can be paid with bitcoin. Most of the people are now having high technology gadgets like cellphones, iPad, loptop and etc. It's good if we can use bitcoin if we have transuction with app's store and play stores, it is good idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: