Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2520 times)
francism0707

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:22:40 AM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I hope and I think most of us do, that someday Playstore and Appstore will accept cryptocurrencies just like Bitcoin.  For me, "anytime" would be great for them to accept cryptocurrencies as payment since many are already into it.  I think the only thing that hinders this is the volatily of cryptocurrencies. Of course, it's business and every business owner wants stability.  But I think if they will open their doors to a third party to process the conversion from crypto to fiat currency, (so that Appstore and Playstore would get the exact amount they want for their service) then I guess this dream of using cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, is not too far to be realized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

Yes playstore and appstore will surely accept bitcoin till in almost every country bitcoin becomes legalized...We have to wait for that...Not much but some days... Even may in some countries the playstore already accepts Bitcoin...I am not sure of it but i heard such.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

Playstore and appstore now have apps that can get tokens or bitcoins for free. Usually it requires us to look at ads and download the applications provided by them. Each one is placed with the amount of tokens we will get after fulfilling all the demands we have earned.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

Actually, it's a good idea if playstore and appstore can accept payment of app purchases with bitcoin. In some countries have applied app purchases in appstore and playstore using bitcoin. This is a great breakthrough. Purchased application is an online product and we pay it with online transactions as well. I'm sure that bitcoin will become more desirable again. But what I fear is the price of this unstable bitcoin so it could be in minute difference that there is a price difference in the purchase. It will make the user unmotivated again.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

The more technological advances, then one day will be created payment for bitcoin users, more easily and efficiently.
Dyiyooo

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

I believe that sometime it will enable bitcoin users to purchase through playstore and appstore. I think they would if bitcoin is stable. Since bitcoin is unstable many users will stop using it to purchase because of the price drop.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

I think this is a business opportunity that business tycoon should see and should ride into it but this is already happening in the countries that Bitcoin is declared legal like Germany and Japan  in which most establishments are now into Bitcoin business because there is less tax or no Bitcoin tax was imposed to the owners.
evanstinger

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I believe this idea (providing cryptocurrencies as payment options) already landed on their table, but.. almost all these cryptos are still in its infantile stage, exposed under volatilities in price and in securities. Once the ecosystem is ready, this idea would be easy to deploy.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

yes if the appstore and google play store want to make the bitcoin as their payment maybe it will good for us maybe all people that dont have credit card can buy the original apps and games, or app in purchase legally using bitcoin as the payment, because we can see about it that many people in this world doesn't have the credit card

lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

Didn't Steam used to support Bitcoin as a payment method and stopped it last year due to high fees and volatility in the value of Bitcoin? I mean because of the price of Bitcoin is very unstable which means there will be a lot of risk using it as a substitution.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

Each time is the best time. The main issue is that bitcoin isn't similarly as simple as we say it is regarding it being a money. Let be honest it's difficult for other individuals to try and see how bitcoin function for them to confide in it. On the off chance that we can by one means or another demonstrate to them that bitcoin is anything but difficult to utilize and is sheltered (with respect to presently still inclined to hack) this sort of things will be simple and will be characteristic.
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

I think they have taken too much time to implement it, given the fact that there are new cryptocurrencies created almost everyday, It may be the time start using one
leoleobeck

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

The fact is most corporations are not organized in such a way to handle cryptocurrency payments.Hopefully in the future it would be granted.
phosphine

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

Thats a great idea!! It would be great if we're gonna upgrade, top up or buy in appstore specially games!!!!
JakeJM0st

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:33:13 AM

I do not think Google or Apple accepts this at the moment, Hopefully in the future it would be granted.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

Yeah, i think that kind of store in tech division should start lookin to do some crypto payment system implementation in their platform. I think it could help a lot in transaction term for many people that maybe the payment system need CC/ VISA, then people could use easy payment system with crypto.
amberthomas

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:35:39 AM

For some people it will be great if they can buy application with bitcoin , the price is affordable for many people
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

Well, I don't see the likelihood of Google or Apple accepting Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in their store but it will be great if they did. We can only hope that in a few years we will start seeing app purchases with Crypto.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:45:20 AM

yes if the playstore and appstore create new payment with bitcoin i think all things in internet will follow their setp to use bitcoin as the payment because as we can see that the google and apple is the big company in techonology. so if they use bitcoin for their payment i think many smaller company will use it too

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:34:03 AM

I think this time is not the right time to make bitcoin as a means of payment for games and other applications on android, because the price is very unstable end of this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: