Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2520 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

this is very good, if indeed these two companies have been able to receive bitcoin for some games on their platform. I open people who are hobbies with games. but I'm happy to hear this news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

Wow, if bitcoin can be applied as one of the payment tools in the purchase of applications in the playstore or appstore then it will further add value plus bitcoin. This will make bitcoin closer and known to the public. Playstore and appstore can also be more profitable because crypto currency players who want to buy more applications because payment methods can be easier. But indeed this application cannot be applied in all countries, maybe countries that reject bitcoin and crypto currencies will not allow the purchase of applications in playstore and appstore with bitcoin or crypto currencies. Yeah, this is only possible in certain countries.

pau_cripto

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

Yeah a really good idea, phones are the day to day, nobody can do a normal life without them so I see this so necesary but unfortunately I see it pretty far, I hope they think about it and that one day it becomes a reality!
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

There was news of the cancellation of all the mining applications from the mobile stores, and I think they are blocked all the digital currencies so far, so it is difficult to see digital currencies acceptable as a means of payment in Playstore or in apple
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

There was news of the cancellation of all the mining applications from the mobile stores, and I think they are blocked all the digital currencies so far, so it is difficult to see digital currencies acceptable as a means of payment in Playstore or in apple
well i dont see how is this useful , people that are wanted to take scams can ever have to made that more people may ever have to trap and they can take on it , well for me this is not any to be useful for so better security is a must for it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I think this want to take a long time to be completed because those markets are really simple to pay and since smartphones will be the next way to store your cryptocurrency, I am very persuaded that this will happen soon.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

I for a long time didn't understand why playstore hasn't introduced yet bitcoin as a payment. But perhaps this is because bitcoin is banned in China, and this is a very large market
Jedabucol

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

I think there are lots of other altcoins that make project about using coin to purchase ingame item and collaborate with them,  But I dont think it's possible to collaborate with bigger scale corporation such as Apple or Google yet.
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

It would be plausible and very useful too, u know that? Most PLAYSTORE, APPSTORE AND ITUNE sites can promote the development of the crypto world and make increase their earning in the process. It would not be too easy, but at the end, it would be worth the efforts.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

that's a very good idea. Now from PlayStore, there are so many online games that there is a method of top up money to increase levels quickly. and if the payment method uses bitcoin or altcoin, it will increase crypto market capitalization.
PJLimbo

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

Right now, there are some progressing ventures to help in-amusement buys with digital currencies so it would be better play store and application store underpins cryptographic forms of money.
neal.gerard

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

I think it could be possible. Maybe people have brought up the issue of volatility though. This is a real problem. I would be too difficult to price things accurately in BTC now. The value of BTC is changing too quickly. If they did it, they'd have to tie it to a fiat currency and just convert your BTC. There are examples of Google taking different forms of payment though. In Kenya, there's a popular electronic payment service called m.Pesa. I've heard the Google Play Store accept payment through that system there.
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

It can also be downloaded via playstore and applestore. Are such apps reliable for getting Bitcoin? But it requires us to look at the advertise and play the games they have provided to get bitcoin.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

I sincerely hope developers adopts bitcoin as a payment means, It would be a great development for Playstore and Appstore to accept cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin for payment of their games and other applications. That would make it simple for both developers and clients to make purchases and receive benefits which will be of advantage to both parties.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

I think it would be cool if you could pay for crypto in the appstore and playstore, because many people want to buy items in the game / buy, but do not have access to credit cards, but have a crypto currency
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

it seems like it will be a good thing in my opinion.
make it easier to purchase applications in PLAYSTORE & APPLESTORE using crypto currency.

I hope it will be done soon.
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

I think we need only decentralized store for apps
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

I don't think apple nor google is set to adopt with cryptocurrency payment as of the moment.

In fact, just last June, apple became more strict in requirements against crypto based app publications (more specially with Initial Coin Offering related apps).  I am not telling that these guys are against cryptocurrency but looking at how they dominate the market, i'm guessing that they already have future plans to release their own cryptocurrency just like the news that facebook will be launching their own in the near future.

But for sure, these techgiants will adopt one way or another some time in the future.
zheniasom

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

I don't think that unstable price is the actual problem here. It shouldn't be much of a hassle for such big IT players to prepare means for it.
Its not like they would have to hand-adjust all the prices to the current market trend, right? Few lines of code and they are done with this prob.
Also a lot more inviting promotions could be made, with the usage of price fluctuations. Wink
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

I agree, if in making play store and store payments or games using crypto, why is it that most people are already dependent on the gadget because this can be a good step
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: