Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2530 times)
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:03:55 AM

that's good, making it easier for crypto holders who are addicted to games to make purchases using krypto easily. if they don't want to use their credit card.
Batuta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

I think it would be great if the payment method in appstore and playstore uses crypto, because many people want to buy items in a game / buy game but do not have creditcard access but have some crypto, and of course it will simplify transactions for those who want to buy games or something else.
ElsieHSeder27

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

I don't feel that shaky cost is the real issue here. It shouldn't be quite a bit of an issue for such huge IT players to get ready means for it. Dislike they would need to hand-modify every one of the costs to the present market incline.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

In my opinion, the APPSTORE and PLAYSTORE services will be more efficient and easier if can accept cryptocurrency or BTC. I think that many cryptocurrency users will welcome it. Very good idea!!
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

of course this will be welcomed positively by crypto users because most people become gadget addicts because of the increasingly sophisticated technological development, this will be good for the crypto market

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

I think it would be a great idea that playstore and appstore accept cryptocurrency. It will be a great convinience especially if that happens , you don't need to trade your bitcoin or other cryptocurrency into fiat.

BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

For sure! The Playstore/Appstore is a busy circle, and if Bitcoin an seep into this circle, more get to benefit from crypto payments. Both can compliment each other in terms of convenience. Crypto payments are equally quick as fiat, or even faster on multiple occasions. More than that, many users who utilize the Playstore/Appstore are tech-savvy individuals, so getting them to understand and giving them the option to pay in bitcoins can help further extend the reach of crypto.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

We will still get there, it's a matter of time before industries adopt blockchain, especially bitcoin into their numerous payment methods. Appstores and playstores will do so great having bitcoin as a payment option. People purchase games quite often, and a lot of financial transactions happen on appstores. So personally I feel bitcoin acceptance on these stores will help foster exchange knowledge and it's awareness. But the unpredictable sudden fluctuation of bitcoin makes this even harder. Today by 8AM, the price of an app paid with bitcoin might be just 10x hiked by 2Pm that same day, so this is a disturbance already existing for the coin and stores.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

yes it would be great if payment in the AppStore and Playstore is provided with payments via Bitcoin, especially if the Playstore and Appstore receive payments via their crypto coins, they will certainly be very good and make it easier. at this time it hasn't happened yet but I'm very confident that in the next few years it will happen.

Charmainekiss

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

If the payment method uses bitcoin or altcoin, it will increase the market capitalization of electronic money. It can also be downloaded through the playstore and applestore. It would be a great development for the Playstore and the Appstore to accept electronic money especially bitcoin to pay for their games and other applications. I think it would be great if you could pay the password in the appstore and playstore, because many people want to buy items in the game but do not have access to credit cards, but have electronic money.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:28:57 AM

Yes, now there are also a number of applications that have become the main game in PlayStore, where tournaments have prize tokens for the winners. I think it will be a good step when other games do the same thing. especially popular games like clash royale or PUBG.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

Those stores have Google and Apple behind, unfortunately I highly doubt that they are willing to accept cryptos anytime soon, this big step will be done by someone else.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

Looks like Playstore and Appstore just need more time to extend their services. I believe with time they will start to accept payments in crypto. It is in their interest to get a profit by making easier the payment method to their customers.  

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

Yes I stongly agree to this! Most of the people nowadays don't have credit cards which is the primary mode of payment you can use in the AppStore and PlayStore just to buy a paid apps. So it is better to use bitcoin because you can access it anytime and load your wallet anytime you want in many ways. I hope they consider bitcoin as one of the payment accepted.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

In my opinion, it's also good if Appstore and Playstore have apps that can get bitcoin free for example bitcoin mining applications and others. It can also give the bitcoin token depositors a chance to get more bitcoins apart from investing. I think it's also an idea that nice for newbie learning too.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

It's really hard to tell. If Google decides whether they would implement it in the near future, then our reputation would soar high. I don't think it's time though specially when everyone thinks about is money, investment, and the situation of the market. But I know someday it would be implemented.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

Those stores have Google and Apple behind, unfortunately I highly doubt that they are willing to accept cryptos anytime soon, this big step will be done by someone else.
For now it may not be able to accept bitcoin for several reasons. But I'm sure, when bitcoin has become a public payment instrument, they will accept it. Because business is an opportunity, when bitcoin becomes popular, those who don't want to use bitcoin can be left by consumers.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

I think its a great idea if people can pay their AppStore or play store apps using bitcoins, specially those people who dont have bank accounts or credit cards like me, im having a hard time purchasing in-app or buying apps.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

Some games already has a payment method with bitcoin.
But i don't know why it's happen, the price could double the price in dollars when we want to pay it with btc.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

actually using cryptocurrency in the application that you mentioned he bag is very useful in terms of efficiency, but until now there is no news from the two giants who want to do a payment method using bcc because in my opinion for now they are very comfortable with the payment method using credit card, debit card or physical voucher. because it is indeed the payment method that is still popular today, but I hope that in the future I can do the cryptocurrency payment method, but it will be very difficult to determine the selling and buying rates if using BTC because of the fluctuating price of BTC, as well as cryptocurrency others
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: