Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

Wow, this project have amazing team! I know Hasan Turgut, I respect him and I think he is the best CEO in the cryptoworld

Well, I don't know him and maybe most of newbies here don't know him. I really hope that what you have said is really true and really hoping that they can make this project successful very soon.
If he's well known, I think I might know him now Wink He must be a respected individual right? Saying that he's the best CEO might really affect the popularity by now of FIXY.
I hope that this is so. But is there any information about which projects were headed by the respected CEO Hasan Turgut? If he has a lot of experience in similar projects, I would like to know about them.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Softcap is 2400ETH, Hardcap is 11400 ETH
btw 400 eth has already been accumulated in private sell.

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Thank you for your question.

Hasan, CEO from Fixy Network here.
We sharing fixyapp.io account on bitcointalk with support team to answer some questions very quick.

Indeed, i can send you some SAFTE agreement from investors, i must take a feedback from this companies first.
2 of this companies are in venture capital for digital assets.
I put also 150 ETH from my own capital in FIXY NETWORK.
You can send me anytime your request to ht@fixyapp.io and i can answer your request also here.

We use 400ETH investment fully for ICO process.
Advertising, Marketing, Team and Support cost during ICO.
Development is fully financed by me since the beginning.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

It would be good if you could provide this information directly in this branch at a forum for all users, both for old, and for new which for the first time learn about the project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

1 may
good history

We eagerly await
Yes, 1 may is the time where all the things of Fixy Network project happening. The time has come to reveal Fixy identity.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

The project is just wonderful. But what experience do developers have in this area? Or is this their first project?
The developers for the fixy project have some previous experience i think because they are really taking this project to some good heights ahead and it would indeed be much profitable for all of us here.
Even i heard that the team has some previous experience and it can really make this project reach some great heights because a experienced team is always a neccesity for a bright future ahead.
If there is any official Telegram channel to connect and communicate with the teams that would really help better in communicating quickly and getting resolutions.

indeed,

but actually they rocking https://t.me/fixynetwork
Oh yes they have a very large community in telegram with 6420 members all in all. For sure that will increase in the next few days because of thier expert advertising campaigns.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

1 may
good history

We eagerly await
Yes, 1 may is the time where all the things of Fixy Network project happening. The time has come to reveal Fixy identity.
Thats pretty close now then and i am sure that after may 1 the project will cherish more and also seeral investors will then run towards this project to really give them some good profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

1 may
good history

We eagerly await
Thats pretty close now then and i am sure that after may 1 the project will cherish more and also seeral investors will then run towards this project to really give them some good profits ahead.
I think the future for fixy will change after 1 may then but is it the official news? Because i can't see any team member announcing it and also are there any evidence for it? I would like to go through it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939
This is very good news for the project i hope this news will helps project to increase more rapidly. And i hope the project will soon acheive it's softcap.As hardcap is little high but i belive that the developers will acheive it by their hard work.
Yes, the developers are consistently working very hard on projects development. The developers really want to complete its development as early as possible. Because of this hard work team will easily reach to not only soft cap but also hard cap. hopefully they will succeed soon.   

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
This is very good news for the project i hope this news will helps project to increase more rapidly. And i hope the project will soon acheive it's softcap.As hardcap is little high but i belive that the developers will acheive it by their hard work.
Yes, the developers are consistently working very hard on projects development. The developers really want to complete its development as early as possible. Because of this hard work team will easily reach to not only soft cap but also hard cap. hopefully they will succeed soon.   
Fixy team can soon achieve the hardcap according to me because they are going to be that popular ahead and also it would be giving huge profits out to the investors too. This project would run exactly profitable ahead.
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

The project is just wonderful. But what experience do developers have in this area? Or is this their first project?
The developers for the fixy project have some previous experience i think because they are really taking this project to some good heights ahead and it would indeed be much profitable for all of us here.
Even i heard that the team has some previous experience and it can really make this project reach some great heights because a experienced team is always a neccesity for a bright future ahead.
If there is any official Telegram channel to connect and communicate with the teams that would really help better in communicating quickly and getting resolutions.

indeed,

but actually they rocking https://t.me/fixynetwork
Oh yes they have a very large community in telegram with 6420 members all in all. For sure that will increase in the next few days because of thier expert advertising campaigns.
Thats a great sign to be honest. The numbers really describe the strength of the platform overall. It will help investors to gain trust and interact with other supporters of the project to get a complete idea.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

Thats a great number mate look like its the project to likely watch which such subscribers

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

Yes that is true the developers are working really hard and I hope they reach soft cap soon and their hardwork let's them to finish hard cap soon too
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

Well, if everything will be working according to their plan then maybe this project will be having no problem with regards to their advertising. They already have 2 partners and this is a great start for them and hopefully the team will do more extra effort by developing their platform with more additional features.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

Well, if everything will be working according to their plan then maybe this project will be having no problem with regards to their advertising. They already have 2 partners and this is a great start for them and hopefully the team will do more extra effort by developing their platform with more additional features.
Major activity will be to add payment through fixy network in large shops and supermarkets if it isn't possible to make it that there is also other, more difficult option, to open own points.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

We sharing fixyapp.io account on bitcointalk with support team to answer some questions very quick.

Indeed, i can send you some SAFTE agreement from investors, i must take a feedback from this companies first.
You can send me anytime your request to ht@fixyapp.io and i can answer your request also here.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

I am also interested to know about this funds that have been invested already if it is true then it will be a big help to encourage more contributors like me to participate. In my experience, some ICO is forging a false investment statement so they can make their potential contributors to be at ease.

Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

so the main thing in this project its this gift cards?  maybe better to buy some coins and just hold it?  or I didn't understand smth
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

I am also interested to know about this funds that have been invested already if it is true then it will be a big help to encourage more contributors like me to participate. In my experience, some ICO is forging a false investment statement so they can make their potential contributors to be at ease.

if ICOs are taking such statements it will be spread easily to all the other crypto participants in the industry that leads to easy downfall and no potential traffic which will drive into the platform but that scenarios mostly do not happen as they validate all the information many a times.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

so the main thing in this project its this gift cards?  maybe better to buy some coins and just hold it?  or I didn't understand smth
It is better for you to go to the first page read the white papers where the complete information is listed in detail for you to understand the project easily and after you analyze if you still have any doubts you can reach out to us.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

I noticed that the gift card will be available by 2020 which is a long time, you need to work fast in order to compete with other project, according the roadmap, every year, you do only one thing.
2018 : Fixy Network Game V1
2019 : Fixy Network Marketplace for private seller and Storefinder for Commerce V1
2020 : Gift Cards

I asked also the same question on telegram.
They mean with V1 version 1, and working parallel on games and also new development from current app.
Don’t just deliver and stay to next.
Asked also about gift cards, maybe they can deliver it earlier in some countries was the answer.
They can’t sell it actually in few countries about regulation.
But least, they give on telegram alltime quick and clear answer.

if they can deliver it earlier would nice thing, because the only thing that I interested in gift card that redeem on their exchange and for now I don't any exchange that offer this service.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

I noticed that the gift card will be available by 2020 which is a long time, you need to work fast in order to compete with other project, according the roadmap, every year, you do only one thing.
2018 : Fixy Network Game V1
2019 : Fixy Network Marketplace for private seller and Storefinder for Commerce V1
2020 : Gift Cards

I asked also the same question on telegram.
They mean with V1 version 1, and working parallel on games and also new development from current app.
Don’t just deliver and stay to next.
Asked also about gift cards, maybe they can deliver it earlier in some countries was the answer.
They can’t sell it actually in few countries about regulation.
But least, they give on telegram alltime quick and clear answer.

if they can deliver it earlier would nice thing, because the only thing that I interested in gift card that redeem on their exchange and for now I don't any exchange that offer this service.
Fixy Network is unique with their decisions and implementations as they excel the knowledge and build the innovative metrics using the Agile aspirations that was really making their individual standards highly sparking in the crypto platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: