Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!

That's right but the successes of the ICO stage depends also on the promotions of the team and how can they attract more investors to join the project. Will be good if they will launched a bounty campaigns.

Also the activeness and seriousness of the team will surely contribute possitively with the successof this project. Also great marketing and advertising skills really make them achieve success very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

by using one network only Fixy network, then all the needs of the world crypto players can be fulfilled. Starting from exchange to other important information can be accessed from this network. I think it's a very interesting and useful concept for all of us. Hopefully there will be much support from investors for this project.

Yes, this project will be useful to us. Hoping that team will be more active in giving us more updates about the latest developments of this project and also hoping that the popularity of this project will increase more.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!

That's right but the successes of the ICO stage depends also on the promotions of the team and how can they attract more investors to join the project. Will be good if they will launched a bounty campaigns.

Also the activeness and seriousness of the team will surely contribute possitively with the successof this project. Also great marketing and advertising skills really make them achieve success very soon.

Yeah, if this project will have more active ways to promote the project and if they can advertise it in all social media site I am sure that this project will achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
moonsu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

Guys, anybody curious about their ICO is not verified on TrackICO. Is it ok cuz i see lots of ICO verified there
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Guys, anybody curious about their ICO is not verified on TrackICO. Is it ok cuz i see lots of ICO verified there

Trackico?
I checked here, kyc passed.
https://icobench.com/ico/fixy-network
thetevfik

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

TrackICO's ICO verification is not something much of a matter. Trackico marks the ICOs verified if the ICO places TrackICO logo and rating widget on the ICO website.
So its not a sign of trust or similar. Simply a PR issue. Nonetheless its not a bad idea.
Kigtad

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

The project is just wonderful. But what experience do developers have in this area? Or is this their first project?
The developers for the fixy project have some previous experience i think because they are really taking this project to some good heights ahead and it would indeed be much profitable for all of us here.
Even i heard that the team has some previous experience and it can really make this project reach some great heights because a experienced team is always a neccesity for a bright future ahead.
Oh thank you very much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out a lot and it's just nice when you are helped.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

TrackICO's ICO verification is not something much of a matter. Trackico marks the ICOs verified if the ICO places TrackICO logo and rating widget on the ICO website.
So its not a sign of trust or similar. Simply a PR issue. Nonetheless its not a bad idea.
in any case, placing the project in any Ico rating is a good idea. On the one hand, this is a kind of advertising for the project, on the other hand we see that the developers are really engaged in the promotion of their project.
moonsu

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

Trackico?
I checked here, kyc passed.
https://icobench.com/ico/fixy-network

so we can trust them and wait to go with them Smiley
CoinShopping.pl

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

As for me, i don't care so much about listing or rating at some website look like TrackICO, ICObench. Do you we can easily buy the rating at here. So that to evaluate ico project, have a lot of factors. Verified on TrackICO is not main factor.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

"ICO ownership can be verified completely for free by placing a TrackICO logo or a rating widget on the ICO website."

Nothing's special to be verified in the TrackICO. ICOBench is more credible since they need a valid ID of the project management/devs to verify ICOs.

Absolutely, nothing's special in TrackICO which I also refer on the ICO Bench. I try to search first on the ICO bench before I joined bounties or for   the up coming ICO like this project. I also appreciate their great ratings as I'm looking forwards on the up coming update on this nice project which can be supported by many here in crypto currency world.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

As for me, i don't care so much about listing or rating at some website look like TrackICO, ICObench. Do you we can easily buy the rating at here. So that to evaluate ico project, have a lot of factors. Verified on TrackICO is not main factor.

Agree with you, wealthy investors can manipulate those review on some listing and rating websites. I've also experienced to review scam project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

Agree with you, wealthy investors can manipulate those review on some listing and rating websites. I've also experienced to review scam project.
But mostly the ICo review site does not publish the review for the scam ICO and only the legit and trustworthy ICO are been listed with some good ratings. Hope that fixy can also get some good reviews from various review platforms.
AdventureCoin

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

6h40m from now Wink noticed. thank you.
thilinanamal

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

Today, digital money is on the rise in the digital globe. From the era of BTC was launched, the idea of using digital currency in limited methods becomes a reality in the virtual planet. Nowadays, FIXY-Network provides a diff or a sole business model where transaction based on digital currencies would be heartened. There’re many of benefits to be gained when dealing in virtual currencies. The benefits are conveniences like the time of the deal, low charges, transparency, and high security. For such type reasons, lots of virtual business models are being shaped based on the Virtual money.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

I guess tomorrow the token sale is starting and it can really be much intresting as i would like to know how much peoples are really intrested into this project and can this project really reach the softcap as well as the hardcap soon.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

I guess tomorrow the token sale is starting and it can really be much intresting as i would like to know how much peoples are really intrested into this project and can this project really reach the softcap as well as the hardcap soon.
Yes the token sale is been starting from tomorrow i.e 1 May and i guess that it would end up by the end of this month. This project can actually be great ahead so i think that several investors would surely invest into the project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Softcap is 2400ETH, Hardcap is 11400 ETH
btw 400 eth has already been accumulated in private sell.

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels
Yes, in my opinion, havd transparency is better for this case. If have address tracking will make people have belief about Fixy network more. I have no doubt about this amount, but i am really curious about this.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

Yes, agree with you, the developers taking the project very seriously and they are consistently working hard on it. And also they are also doing great promotions on various platforms. The token sale starts from tomorrow ( 1st may ) I hope everyone will use this opportunity wisely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: