Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

I would like to try using this platform. It seems to me that it will be simple and convenient. Life with this project will definitely be facilitated
I would also like to test this platform and to make daily household purchases and payments through it. In my opinion it will be very convenient and demanded.
of course, it is very convenient and I would like to quickly use this platform in real life, because it is not always convenient to use ordinary currency. I think this will be a very popular platform.

Things should be arranged first like focusing on their advertisement and promotions. Because we know Fixy to think is a tool for the future giving people a better way to transact at their most convenient way and this is the advantage of using cryptocurencies. This is why they need to create more innovation about how they are going to invite investors to support the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

You should establish partnerships with card providers as fast as possible (tenx for example), ad networks (adbank), and blockchain ecommerce services (guardium). Especially guardium is a great match because both of you are still very young and could therefore help each other grow faster. Good luck!

Yes, you are right there mate, Thank you for the suggestion, Partnering and working with legit and established companies like these will have a big impact and trust from the people who are interested to join the FIXY network.

I think if they want to grow faster, they need to have a partnership with companies that already well-established platforms. Adbank is still under develop.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

Hello Lesom.

We are in touch with Laws from U.S.A.
It will take time, but is possible.
First, we must finish our ICO with Softcap and build FIXY NETWORK App with Marketplace, Store finder, ..
After them and successfully Giftcard MVP, we will do it scaleable and safer for more countries.
But for your understanding, is not a thing between 3-6weeks, it will take some months, maybe one year.
If we don't reach Softcap by ICO, Investors will become his ETH back, retour.
We will finance Company with another channels.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Of course, with US law there may be problems, but this is the largest and richest market in the world. Maybe the team should think about and come first to the US market?

Hello.
We know 40% of total market is in USA.
But we must go legal way, this is not so easy as spoken and written.
That's why we don't providing fiat/debit cards like anothers on market.
Giftcards have another definition and can be sold easier.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

In general I agree with you. It is difficult to enter the US market, I hope that after your ICO, your team will have enough funds to develop the platform and enter other markets.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

This project, like those similar to it, can popularize the crypto currency, and a greater circle of acquaintances with the world are crypting
It will be so! Thanks to this team, more users will learn about the crypto currency. And also they will get acquainted with the encryption and everything connected with the crypto currency.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

You should establish partnerships with card providers as fast as possible (tenx for example), ad networks (adbank), and blockchain ecommerce services (guardium). Especially guardium is a great match because both of you are still very young and could therefore help each other grow faster. Good luck!

Yes, you are right there mate, Thank you for the suggestion, Partnering and working with legit and established companies like these will have a big impact and trust from the people who are interested to join the FIXY network.

I think if they want to grow faster, they need to have a partnership with companies that already well-established platforms. Adbank is still under develop.

Compared to fixy, adbank is lightyears ahead. Fixy needs smaller partnerships first before bigger companies get interested

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

This project, like those similar to it, can popularize the crypto currency, and a greater circle of acquaintances with the world are crypting
It will be so! Thanks to this team, more users will learn about the crypto currency. And also they will get acquainted with the encryption and everything connected with the crypto currency.

Yeah you are right, this will be a big help to everyone. I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project once launch. Looking forward for more updates about this project.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

Yeah you are right, this will be a big help to everyone. I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project once launch. Looking forward for more updates about this project.

It's better to wait for the continuation of this development project for the future and generate a profit for all those who participate in it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

It's better to wait for the continuation of this development project for the future and generate a profit for all those who participate in it.

Why its better to wait for the continuation of the development? Is the project stopped now? Or should we say let's wait and see how active this project and hoping for more updates very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
moonsu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

Why its better to wait for the continuation of the development? Is the project stopped now? Or should we say let's wait and see how active this project and hoping for more updates very soon.

haha, yeah all we need to do is waiting for them to announcement new things and attractive more investors. But i see lots of Korean interested in this project. Is it good for this project guys?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

I would like to try using this platform. It seems to me that it will be simple and convenient. Life with this project will definitely be facilitated
I would also like to test this platform and to make daily household purchases and payments through it. In my opinion it will be very convenient and demanded.
of course, it is very convenient and I would like to quickly use this platform in real life, because it is not always convenient to use ordinary currency. I think this will be a very popular platform.
The platform is primarily based on the same idea, to make actual use of crypto in a fast and efficient way. Im glad to see that the team took the initiative to actually do something about it.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

The platform is primarily based on the same idea, to make actual use of crypto in a fast and efficient way. Im glad to see that the team took the initiative to actually do something about it.

Yes. and this is a good way to introduce crypto. I really hope that many people will support it and also even those who already know a lot about cryptos.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

This is what makes the crypto more advantage than fiat "fast and efficient way of transactions". This is a futuristic idea because for now, crypto is not yet totally accepted and it is still under some further investigation and hopefully this will be globally accepted so that we can fully make used of cryptos.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

haha, yeah all we need to do is waiting for them to announcement new things and attractive more investors. But i see lots of Korean interested in this project. Is it good for this project guys?
Well I dont see anything wrong if more Koreans are interested about this project bud. Everybody is welcomed to participate and invest including you.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

To achieve the goal of being able to be know by everyone and use this currency for daily transaction they admins need to put a huge effort on it.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

I don't think they can easily implement this project in USA aside from the fact that they are going to have a lot of competitors. It will be a good strategy for them to make a name first in other countries and prove what they can do.
Actually you are right buddy the team should set their priority first. Like making and creating its name popularity. We can't stop the competitors in the market but we can compete and prove that our project is better and wonderful than others. We can make huge changes that can be retained to investors and client's mind. Hope the team will entertain this suggestion and  make a difference.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

They have great features and they are really doing a great job producing it i for one am sticking with this

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

From what I know the development hasn't stopped internally though like most projects they are probably ignoring the investors and others here
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Their innovative plans are highly outstanding in the economy also their network will include a decentralized market place and a decentralized OTC exchange.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

Yes. and this is a good way to introduce crypto. I really hope that many people will support it and also even those who already know a lot about cryptos.
Yes, everyone will support this project because their intentions are very good.They wanted to use the cryptocurrency as a medium of payment for daily use. So the project is based on the great idea and also they wanted to make the people more digital. So making an investment in this ico will give us healthy returns after a certain time later.

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

i see tokensale goes good. more or less. what will happend with that tokens wich will be unsold?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: