Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

And why exactly from other countries do you want to start? As for me, I need to start with the United States, because there is a higher purchasing power.

Hello.

We can not start in a country like USA, where we have a lot of competitors and don't know about regulation.
But, if we start in a growing country like parts of europe, turkey and asia, we have better change.
Is not easy to get a debit or credit card in some countries here and also difficult to purchase bitcoin, eth, ltc or bcc ovre bank accounts.
This makes for us easier with OTC and Giftcards functionality to grow community and pick up some % in market.
Also gamifiction and store finder will make it easy for stores (we talking offline stores on street!) to catch some new consumer.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
And what will help you get rid of competitors, even if you start not from the USA, but from other countries of the same Europe?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fixyapp.io

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

And why exactly from other countries do you want to start? As for me, I need to start with the United States, because there is a higher purchasing power.

Hello.

We can not start in a country like USA, where we have a lot of competitors and don't know about regulation.
But, if we start in a growing country like parts of europe, turkey and asia, we have better change.
Is not easy to get a debit or credit card in some countries here and also difficult to purchase bitcoin, eth, ltc or bcc ovre bank accounts.
This makes for us easier with OTC and Giftcards functionality to grow community and pick up some % in market.
Also gamifiction and store finder will make it easy for stores (we talking offline stores on street!) to catch some new consumer.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
And what will help you get rid of competitors, even if you start not from the USA, but from other countries of the same Europe?

Hello.

We don't have any competitor at the moment with the same idea.
Most of them are using Debitcard from Visa, Mastercard,.. and everybody knows, what is happened with this cards.
Sure, they selling with Marketing and some Visa, Mastercard logo on ICO more than us. But we working on a real solution without big player.
Simple, easy and safe.
And we also don't attract current crypto believers or investors, we see more potential in offline stores also.
Or ask some aunt, uncle in 50s how to buy bitcoin.
In some countries working Bitcoin ATMs very well, while the people will buy easy crypto assets without exchange or controlled with a linked bank account by exchange.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

I would like to try using this platform. It seems to me that it will be simple and convenient. Life with this project will definitely be facilitated
I would also like to test this platform and to make daily household purchases and payments through it. In my opinion it will be very convenient and demanded.
of course, it is very convenient and I would like to quickly use this platform in real life, because it is not always convenient to use ordinary currency. I think this will be a very popular platform.
The platform is primarily based on the same idea, to make actual use of crypto in a fast and efficient way. Im glad to see that the team took the initiative to actually do something about it.

Yes,as of now mate the only thing we can do is to support this project all the way.We already have a wide range of popularity,so we can assure that we already have huge prospect investors. Our support and more project  updates will make Fixy one of promising project in market that has big potential to success.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

To achieve the goal of being able to be know by everyone and use this currency for daily transaction they admins need to put a huge effort on it.
yes in the sense that the team must work hard on it, in order to realize a success or ease in the effort to be done.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

To achieve the goal of being able to be know by everyone and use this currency for daily transaction they admins need to put a huge effort on it.
yes in the sense that the team must work hard on it, in order to realize a success or ease in the effort to be done.
To get connected to such expected feasibility they have initiated an official telegram channel for Fify network where we can do connect with them and get the resolutions that will easily help us to make the transactions even at the right time and be a part for success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

Hello Lesom.

We are in touch with Laws from U.S.A.
It will take time, but is possible.
First, we must finish our ICO with Softcap and build FIXY NETWORK App with Marketplace, Store finder, ..
After them and successfully Giftcard MVP, we will do it scaleable and safer for more countries.
But for your understanding, is not a thing between 3-6weeks, it will take some months, maybe one year.
If we don't reach Softcap by ICO, Investors will become his ETH back, retour.
We will finance Company with another channels.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Good to know that this team are very active to response and if ever the project didn't reach the softcap they can get their eth back. Nice dev, I am really hoping that more people will support this project.
Its very amazing news for the project beacause it touches the laws with the U.S.A beacsuse many of project don't match the laws of the u.s.a. so fixy will get more and more investeros.i hope they will soon reach to its softcap.
Lot of legal procedures and rules are amended and they strictly seek certain formalities and fixy actively engaged and driven better outcome with an obedience of acceptance gaining all the approvals and it is a good sign to achieve success.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

I would like to try using this platform. It seems to me that it will be simple and convenient. Life with this project will definitely be facilitated
I would also like to test this platform and to make daily household purchases and payments through it. In my opinion it will be very convenient and demanded.
of course, it is very convenient and I would like to quickly use this platform in real life, because it is not always convenient to use ordinary currency. I think this will be a very popular platform.
The platform is primarily based on the same idea, to make actual use of crypto in a fast and efficient way. Im glad to see that the team took the initiative to actually do something about it.

Yes. and this is a good way to introduce crypto. I really hope that many people will support it and also even those who already know a lot about cryptos.
Payment in all spheres of life through cryptocurrency will be able really to result in her popularity and advance from the new people who have accepted her in everyday life.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

this is an excellent solution if you manage to resolve all political and financial issues around the world, many countries will not approve your project, do you think you have a chance to implement your project in USA?

Fixy platform work for using the cryptocurrencies around the world.Though it is difficult to main in all around world but they are trying to implement it including USA
Yeah fixy might not function all the same in every country, they will have some constraints in some countries with strict regulations. The team needs to shortlist the main countries and focus more on them.
First they need to have strong team & good decision about where to go & will get benefit.without good planning they can't make the short list or make profit
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Fixy platform work for using the cryptocurrencies around the world.Though it is difficult to main in all around world but they are trying to implement it including USA
Yeah fixy might not function all the same in every country, they will have some constraints in some countries with strict regulations. The team needs to shortlist the main countries and focus more on them.
First they need to have strong team & good decision about where to go & will get benefit.without good planning they can't make the short list or make profit
As the team is working hard in developing the project I'm sure they might have some idea on where the project can be and will be implemented at first and they can later develop it further to take the project to a global scale
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

FIXY NETWORK ICO high rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/fixy-network
These reviews adds value as we also analyze white papers, roadmap, milestones and various aspects this reviews helps us to know the feedback and attachment with the project and thus fixy is even my choice now.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:28:44 PM

Fixy Network has already announced that they will integrate the Bancor Protocol to provide instant liquidity for holders of its Fixy token with low fees and no trading spread. Good work!
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

FIXY NETWORK ICO high rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/fixy-network
These reviews adds value as we also analyze white papers, roadmap, milestones and various aspects this reviews helps us to know the feedback and attachment with the project and thus fixy is even my choice now.
Are these reviews, real? I mean not being paid by Fixy? I've encountered many ICO'S that conducts bounty program to review their project on listing websites.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

Yes, it will be very convenient if you're using crypto as your main option for payment Wink Cashless and secure way of doing it with Fixy can change how we do things in the future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

Fixy Network has already announced that they will integrate the Bancor Protocol to provide instant liquidity for holders of its Fixy token with low fees and no trading spread. Good work!
Well this is very good sound. This will make everyone have more chance to invest to Fixy Network. I believe will have more people make investing at here.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

Are these reviews, real? I mean not being paid by Fixy? I've encountered many ICO'S that conducts bounty program to review their project on listing websites.
I don't think ICOMarks get paid by Fixy for earn rating. Actually 7.7 is not high rating, and i see their review has objectivity.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:35:06 AM

there wont be a KYC for Fixy Network ICO since they have consulted their legal advisors & they concluded that it's possible to be listed on popular exchanges without the needs of KYC. I think the KYC will be needed when we buy fixy gift cards to prevent terrorism funding/money laundering. The softcap is 2400 ETH.
If they is no KYC many investors will like to participate as most of them now a days also thinking keenly not to expose their individual identity and successfully safeguard their funds on a successful platform.
It's true that fixy don't need KYc since they have secured platform. But how would they gonna make a card or app which will be used for tansactions if they don't have any files of the members?

Secured platform has nothing to do with KYC.
ICOs use KYC during token sale to avoid money laundering which can cause legal problems for them in future if they have a regulated service.
Gift card doesn't issue for specific person, it's just like a coupon. Later when the platform releases any one who has verify account can redeem any gift card he owns.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

Seems good news to hear from the team. I'm pretty excited now to join the newly launched bounty campaigns. Hopefully their promotions on the internet will be recognized by big investors.
I agree, this will be very beneficial for members which it will cost less. Do you have any idea howuch would it cost? You should consider about the full details so we can know the update fully.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:24:40 AM

there wont be a KYC for Fixy Network ICO since they have consulted their legal advisors & they concluded that it's possible to be listed on popular exchanges without the needs of KYC. I think the KYC will be needed when we buy fixy gift cards to prevent terrorism funding/money laundering. The softcap is 2400 ETH.
If they is no KYC many investors will like to participate as most of them now a days also thinking keenly not to expose their individual identity and successfully safeguard their funds on a successful platform.
It's true that fixy don't need KYc since they have secured platform. But how would they gonna make a card or app which will be used for tansactions if they don't have any files of the members?

ICOs use KYC during token sale to avoid money laundering which can cause legal problems for them in future if they have a regulated service.
Gift card doesn't issue for specific person, it's just like a coupon. Later when the platform releases any one who has verify account can redeem any gift card he owns.
Well explained. Fixy team makes the project more transparent and this could be good for the members. They should consider a gift card for the people who invested first.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

Well explained. Fixy team makes the project more transparent and this could be good for the members. They should consider a gift card for the people who invested first.
Well that's indeed great! The Fixy Network should keep this up. The team goal for the community is not so easy but really needs a great deal here in the crypto world that tales time to be said to be true. But still I will keep watching this project and I will keep stay tuned to the updares and news coming from the Fixy Network team.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

Fixy is getting bigger and bigger because all the people here keep sharing their opinion and discussed how does the project works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: