Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

And why exactly from other countries do you want to start? As for me, I need to start with the United States, because there is a higher purchasing power.

Hello.

We can not start in a country like USA, where we have a lot of competitors and don't know about regulation.
But, if we start in a growing country like parts of europe, turkey and asia, we have better change.
Is not easy to get a debit or credit card in some countries here and also difficult to purchase bitcoin, eth, ltc or bcc ovre bank accounts.
This makes for us easier with OTC and Giftcards functionality to grow community and pick up some % in market.
Also gamifiction and store finder will make it easy for stores (we talking offline stores on street!) to catch some new consumer.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
And what will help you get rid of competitors, even if you start not from the USA, but from other countries of the same Europe?

Hello.

We don't have any competitor at the moment with the same idea.
Most of them are using Debitcard from Visa, Mastercard,.. and everybody knows, what is happened with this cards.
Sure, they selling with Marketing and some Visa, Mastercard logo on ICO more than us. But we working on a real solution without big player.
Simple, easy and safe.
And we also don't attract current crypto believers or investors, we see more potential in offline stores also.
Or ask some aunt, uncle in 50s how to buy bitcoin.
In some countries working Bitcoin ATMs very well, while the people will buy easy crypto assets without exchange or controlled with a linked bank account by exchange.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
Oh, thank you very much, it's very nice, because I managed to figure out what I did not understand and it's good that I understood everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

Fixy is getting bigger and bigger because all the people here keep sharing their opinion and discussed how does the project works.
It's true, the Fixy project, there are a lot of followers who trust and support the project and the whole team. I'm glad that the project is developing so rapidly and spreading. As often developers release news and updates of the project, we know all the news of the project.
The promotion of Fixy needs to be strengthened. Not many people are concerned about this promising project.

Translation of "The promotion of Fixy needs to be strengthened" to simpler english terms:

We just need to throw in more shills

/shrug
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

Fixy is getting bigger and bigger because all the people here keep sharing their opinion and discussed how does the project works.
It's true, the Fixy project, there are a lot of followers who trust and support the project and the whole team. I'm glad that the project is developing so rapidly and spreading. As often developers release news and updates of the project, we know all the news of the project.
The promotion of Fixy needs to be strengthened. Not many people are concerned about this promising project.

I agree, for this project to become successful, the team needs to increase its popularity and improve their marketing and advertising. Also it needs to have more active community to help them achieve success.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project has higher potential to become hugely successful. But the team needs to work more on their advertising platform. And also they needs to come with new marketing strategy which can help them to attract investors towards the project.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

I agree, for this project to become successful, the team needs to increase its popularity and improve their marketing and advertising. Also it needs to have more active community to help them achieve success.

Since the team is working hard on the project, I'm sure they will have plans for it's marketing and advertising too as it's a very important factor for the success of the project
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

In my opinion, the most attractive thing about this project is that it has no restrictions and its launch is truly international

Hello.

Europe and part's of Asia are first target.
Next are parts of Africa.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
As for the United States of America? Do you plan to start the project there or after all you don't even think of it because for the majority of projects this country is closed?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

Since the team is working hard on the project, I'm sure they will have plans for it's marketing and advertising too as it's a very important factor for the success of the project

The project is still new and maybe the team already have planned for that. Because that is the only way to make their platform to be known by investors and also it will increased the popularity of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

I think they seem to have that in control maybe check their social media and get updated they are doing great man

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

If those plans are executed there will be a greater results we can expect more investors into the platform and easily all the targets will be reached and we can expect the huge profits.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

If those plans are executed there will be a greater results we can expect more investors into the platform and easily all the targets will be reached and we can expect the huge profits.
most importantly the plan can be consistent and in line with predictions, as investors are also waiting for the plan to be confident and will continue to support the project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

The project is still new and maybe the team already have planned for that. Because that is the only way to make their platform to be known by investors and also it will increased the popularity of the project.

well, they are interested in crypto youtubers, who can make their ICO reviews. I think this is a positive step, bcs they want to spread the word internationally.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

well, they are interested in crypto youtubers, who can make their ICO reviews. I think this is a positive step, bcs they want to spread the word internationally.
Those genuine reviews are also actually valuable for us to know how the people are valued with the platform and how they are experiencing their workflow with the fixy network.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

Well, you have a point that mate, this project have a huge potential to gain success because of its helpful  tools and very useful at the same time.The assurance of security is one factor that many will be attracted  to invest  the project. On the other hand, many are waiting  for the team to announce  the project bounty campaigns and I'm one who will support  this project until they reach a great success.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

Well, I'm sure that the team doing their best to make this project be popular and to be known in the world of crypto currency community. Hopefully their are a lot of investors and supporter to make this project possible to happened.

Of course, this project have more and more attention. And we can see their community increasing day by day. I am very appreciate their strategy about n KYC required. Simply send ETH to the address announced in fixyapp.io and take FIXY token easily

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project has higher potential to become hugely successful. But the team needs to work more on their advertising platform. And also they needs to come with new marketing strategy which can help them to attract investors towards the project.
A right way of spreading it to the public to let them know that Fixy Network is here that will be useful for cryptousers out there in their day to day life. Convenient and reliable platform is expected for Fixy.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

If all such marketing features are implemented for the platform then we can easily gain the customers from all through various social social platforms.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

I see that the project attracts attention, without much effort, which means that the user is already interested in its implementation
I don't think so, the team do their hard working and step by step improve their promotion plan and platform. Be objectively when evaluate Fixy Network team effort.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

A right way of spreading it to the public to let them know that Fixy Network is here that will be useful for cryptousers out there in their day to day life. Convenient and reliable platform is expected for Fixy.
An honest promotion should be needed. Like advertisement that explain the project well and being straight to the point. This could make people trust and be convince to invest in Fixy.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:15:57 AM

I see that the project attracts attention, without much effort, which means that the user is already interested in its implementation
I don't think so, the team do their hard working and step by step improve their promotion plan and platform. Be objectively when evaluate Fixy Network team effort.
The project need a strong and innovative way of promotion which will make them to gather more investors. So far, Fixy team are doing their best as they improve the project day by day.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

Yes, they really doing so hard to entertain the project to get more interest from the people here around the world, I wish they could afford the mission.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:39:15 AM

Sharing 55% of revenue generated from Fixy Network through games and contests with users is nice idea and could work well for the platform to get more people, it's better than giving those money to advertising network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: