Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:31:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:22:38 AM

The project is excellent and the developers are not bad. But I can not find information about the company's bounty she was or will only be?
I think fixy has not yet launched their bounty campaign but surely they might soon launch a bounty because a bounty campaign always prooves out to be the best to attract more and more investors.
I am waiting for fixy to launch their official bounty campaign because if any individual cannot afford to invest into the project, he/she can atleast afford to participate into the bounty and it can also proove to be much profitable ahead.
The Bounty program started on March 12th. strange why you did not find the information that is indicated on the first page of the topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109687.msg32132468#msg32132468

Yeah, I saw this one. It's kinda strange because the OP is not that active and did not answer those question from some members asking when will the bounty campaigns will be released.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:36:36 AM

The project is excellent and the developers are not bad. But I can not find information about the company's bounty she was or will only be?
I think fixy has not yet launched their bounty campaign but surely they might soon launch a bounty because a bounty campaign always prooves out to be the best to attract more and more investors.
I am waiting for fixy to launch their official bounty campaign because if any individual cannot afford to invest into the project, he/she can atleast afford to participate into the bounty and it can also proove to be much profitable ahead.
The Bounty program started on March 12th. strange why you did not find the information that is indicated on the first page of the topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109687.msg32132468#msg32132468

Yeah, I saw this one. It's kinda strange because the OP is not that active and did not answer those question from some members asking when will the bounty campaigns will be released.
They might be trying to implement the new wallet procedure where at one go we all get the tokens where ever individual not waiting like a one by one process.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

I think this project will certainly gain popularity with good progress on the Internet and the company's big bounty.
yes I also believe this project will be successful this project is very good what else team and developer very experienced once.
Me too. Fixy Network is a great platform to keep your altcoins safe and as a portfolio of your invested altcoins. I'm really sure this project gonna be famous.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:01:17 AM

I think this project will certainly gain popularity with good progress on the Internet and the company's big bounty.
yes I also believe this project will be successful this project is very good what else team and developer very experienced once.
Me too. Fixy Network is a great platform to keep your altcoins safe and as a portfolio of your invested altcoins. I'm really sure this project gonna be famous.
Yeah, that would be possible if the team Fixy would come up to a better marketing strategy to attract more people, supporters and users, and most especially the investors which is important for funding the Fixy Network for its continuous development. But I believe that the popularity of the Fixy Network will become wider and wider through spreading the information about it.
Ingramhb

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

If the vision of the Fixy Network project can be realized, the potential will be enormous.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

Fixy is getting bigger and bigger because all the people here keep sharing their opinion and discussed how does the project works.
It's true, the Fixy project, there are a lot of followers who trust and support the project and the whole team. I'm glad that the project is developing so rapidly and spreading. As often developers release news and updates of the project, we know all the news of the project.
The promotion of Fixy needs to be strengthened. Not many people are concerned about this promising project.

I agree, for this project to become successful, the team needs to increase its popularity and improve their marketing and advertising. Also it needs to have more active community to help them achieve success.

Since the team is working hard on the project, I'm sure they will have plans for it's marketing and advertising too as it's a very important factor for the success of the project
If those plans are executed there will be a greater results we can expect more investors into the platform and easily all the targets will be reached and we can expect the huge profits.
most importantly the plan can be consistent and in line with predictions, as investors are also waiting for the plan to be confident and will continue to support the project.
In line with predictions? Prediction about what? Investors must really wait and have the full trust to the project that it will become a successful one with the plans of the team that will surely help them to benefit from it.
We cannot know about their future plans and the prediction is not connected to it. The only way we can trust them is they will also trust their members that the will help without burden.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:23:26 AM

Fixy is getting bigger and bigger because all the people here keep sharing their opinion and discussed how does the project works.
It's true, the Fixy project, there are a lot of followers who trust and support the project and the whole team. I'm glad that the project is developing so rapidly and spreading. As often developers release news and updates of the project, we know all the news of the project.
The promotion of Fixy needs to be strengthened. Not many people are concerned about this promising project.

I agree, for this project to become successful, the team needs to increase its popularity and improve their marketing and advertising. Also it needs to have more active community to help them achieve success.

Since the team is working hard on the project, I'm sure they will have plans for it's marketing and advertising too as it's a very important factor for the success of the project
If those plans are executed there will be a greater results we can expect more investors into the platform and easily all the targets will be reached and we can expect the huge profits.
most importantly the plan can be consistent and in line with predictions, as investors are also waiting for the plan to be confident and will continue to support the project.
In line with predictions? Prediction about what? Investors must really wait and have the full trust to the project that it will become a successful one with the plans of the team that will surely help them to benefit from it.
We cannot know about their future plans and the prediction is not connected to it. The only way we can trust them is they will also trust their members that the will help without burden.
Gaining trust is hard if you really don't know the person or the project well. It could take time to build a trust, but if the team will do their duty well then we can assure a trustable project.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

it's a good idea to create an application that will facilitate the use of crypto currency in everyday life. crypto-currencies are spreading more and more, so this application is indispensable.
This project is realy interesting and highly appreciated.Besides facilitating the use of cryptocurrency in our daily life, It also can render exellent service to customers or bitcoin users. That means this project can support future development and growth of cryptocurrency in the future. In summary this application should supported together by all crypto lovers all over the world.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:10:51 AM

I am interested in this project, I hope that the project developers will be able to implement the project and bring crypto currency to a new level

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:17:21 AM

Hello there.

We working to be listed on some high frequently asked altcoin exchanges.
It will take time, but is not to far.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

Very good to hear, but don't spend money on this if you don't have to. Having a good product on crappy exchanges is a lot better in the long run than having a beta product on good exchanges. The potential for fixy is massive but don't fall into the same traps as 90% of the cryptomarket

When a company gets money through ICO, it should do what good for those investor as well, getting listed on well known exchange with good volume is what investors ask in return from the team, because no like to invest 2000$ and after month becomes $200 because the team doesn't spend money to put their token on decent exchange.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

I am interested in this project, I hope that the project developers will be able to implement the project and bring crypto currency to a new level
I agree with your statement. When more people will use cryptocurrency it will become more popular and increase the total capitalization
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:47:44 AM

With their teams outstanding excellence in their work by meeting the challenges of the competitors they are involving to the use of crypto currency eagerly in our day to day life.
I think its really nice to use this on a day to day transactions, but how will the masses accept this initially? Maybe you need to educate them first on how beneficial this coin is for them.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:39:20 AM

Hello there.

We working to be listed on some high frequently asked altcoin exchanges.
It will take time, but is not to far.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

Very good to hear, but don't spend money on this if you don't have to. Having a good product on crappy exchanges is a lot better in the long run than having a beta product on good exchanges. The potential for fixy is massive but don't fall into the same traps as 90% of the cryptomarket

When a company gets money through ICO, it should do what good for those investor as well, getting listed on well known exchange with good volume is what investors ask in return from the team, because no like to invest 2000$ and after month becomes $200 because the team doesn't spend money to put their token on decent exchange.
To get on the good platform for exchange fixy, it isn't obligatory to pay the huge sums to holders this services. There are also good websites, such as bit-z where it is possible to get through vote, it is just necessary for fixy developers will connect the most part of the community and to tell them where to vote.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

With their teams outstanding excellence in their work by meeting the challenges of the competitors they are involving to the use of crypto currency eagerly in our day to day life.
I think its really nice to use this on a day to day transactions, but how will the masses accept this initially? Maybe you need to educate them first on how beneficial this coin is for them.

I agree, maybe a short video presentation regarding this project and how it really works. Also it needs to explain how investors will get profit if they will make investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

This can happen if the team will work hard on the project and do everything that would reach a high level among other projects. Another very important advertising companion, if it is not, then there will not be many chances.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

This can happen if the team will work hard on the project and do everything that would reach a high level among other projects. Another very important advertising companion, if it is not, then there will not be many chances.

Yeah right, the team should really be more active and they need to prove that this project is really worth investing. Also they need to get more active members for this project's community.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

The team definitely trying their best to make a good market. So many platforms are now adopting the blockchain technology and this is one seems to the future wallet as we say. Knowing the big improvement of the cyrptos, dev are trying to create more innovations which will likely to make used of the technology.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

Yeah right, the team should really be more active and they need to prove that this project is really worth investing. Also they need to get more active members for this project's community.

Maybe they are not actively here but on their telegram chat, they are always responsive and responsible for every questions and queries from the people. Fixy team is getting wider and they always have new updates especially the released of IOS and Android version which will be available this June.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
notottinoparty

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

Truly excited to see this new project. This one really integrates cyrpto in our day to day lives, which will be beneficial for the crypto market as a whole. Introduction of gift cards is a nice add on.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

With the current popularity of bitcoin in this generation I believe it is not difficult for fixy but it should have its own identity.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: