Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 07:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

wow, halfway to reach the softcap. The next target will be the hardcap, very well done fixy team !
You are right mate, Fixy project really gather a lot of members that supports them in their project. The softcap is almost reached after that they can syart gathering with their hardcap.

Then it is good, maybe in just a few days soft cap will be completed. Crypto users are increasing rapidly due to its great features to give the people a hassle free transaction and have a better ROI which makes it more attractive to used. Hoping to see a positive outcome of these project.

If soft cap will be reach in a very short time then there is a high chance of reaching the hard cap soon. We really need to support this project and help fixy network to encourage others to join here too.
That is true and hopefully the team Fixy Network will be able to make reach the soft cap as soon as possible. And after that, have to reach the hard cap too. If that happens for this project, then a great outcome will be done. The fundng for the continuous development of the project will be made and a brighter future for the Fixy Network will be seen ahead of it. So good luck to the team Fixy Network.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

wow, halfway to reach the softcap. The next target will be the hardcap, very well done fixy team !
That is a good news where we are already half a way to reach the softcap with this where we can easily build the trust with active communication of the participants.

That is right mate. This kind of progress from the Fixy's token sale will gain positive thoughts from the people of crypto which will lead to catch the attentions for all investors. Soon they will going to joined the sales and hopefully it will bring more chances to reached the soft cap or even a hard cap.

What they need to do, is to make more marketing strategy to be able to invite big investors to be part of their ICO sale. Fixy network continuous to be developed and maybe more features that will be created by these project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

You are right mate, Fixy project really gather a lot of members that supports them in their project. The softcap is almost reached after that they can syart gathering with their hardcap.

Then it is good, maybe in just a few days soft cap will be completed. Crypto users are increasing rapidly due to its great features to give the people a hassle free transaction and have a better ROI which makes it more attractive to used. Hoping to see a positive outcome of these project.

If soft cap will be reach in a very short time then there is a high chance of reaching the hard cap soon. We really need to support this project and help fixy network to encourage others to join here too.

It also means that many people are engaging on the platform and wants to be part of the growing community of Fixy Network. In addition, I guess many investors see the potential of the project if that would be the case.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Fixy application provides a simple input for new crypto enthusiasts. with it you can enter the world of crypto currency, making such an entry easy and safe for investors. This will increase the community in the world of crypto-currency, attract new investments, which will be beneficial for all.

Many new users frighten off difficulties with the purchase and sale of crypto-currency, they face difficulties with crypto-market. such an application as Fixy, indeed, can simplify this process. The use of criterias should be simple and easy, this is the essence of the blockchain.
Yes you nailed it, the main reason why not everyone is not accepting bitcoin is because of its complexity hopefully fixy can simplify the process for each transactions.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

That is true and hopefully the team Fixy Network will be able to make reach the soft cap as soon as possible. And after that, have to reach the hard cap too. If that happens for this project, then a great outcome will be done. The fundng for the continuous development of the project will be made and a brighter future for the Fixy Network will be seen ahead of it. So good luck to the team Fixy Network.

I think that for such a project, the team's requests are very large, but if you get half of the hard drive, you can work without problems for several years just at the expense of your own funds, increasing the audience. And then the project will already start earning for its investors.
ford543

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

1) Where is Fixy Network Limited located?
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

Fixy application provides a simple input for new crypto enthusiasts. with it you can enter the world of crypto currency, making such an entry easy and safe for investors. This will increase the community in the world of crypto-currency, attract new investments, which will be beneficial for all.

Many new users frighten off difficulties with the purchase and sale of crypto-currency, they face difficulties with crypto-market. such an application as Fixy, indeed, can simplify this process. The use of criterias should be simple and easy, this is the essence of the blockchain.
Yes you nailed it, the main reason why not everyone is not accepting bitcoin is because of its complexity hopefully fixy can simplify the process for each transactions.
If each transactions are able to execute very rapidly and all the transaction goes success through fixy network then there was nothing to be expected.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

Wow, this is a great update. The platform reaches to half of a soft cap. This is all happened because of their team. They are working very hard to keep the project development continuous. I hope very soon they will reach to hard cap too.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

Developers have a lot of work to do, but this is the beauty - they can do everything from scratch and do as they like

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

I think this project will certainly gain popularity with good progress on the Internet and the company's big bounty.
yes I also believe this project will be successful this project is very good what else team and developer very experienced once.
I'm sure the team and the developers experience will help them to build the project from every aspect and make sure the project is successful
we'll see in the future hopefully this project does not disappoint us all. of course. the best we expected.
The project should just be able to deliver what they stand for. Their intensions are good and supported by majority of the crowd. We just need to wait for the final outcome.
yes we just need to wait for the end result of this project, and now how the team can lure investors to join this project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

Good news, but I hope the team will make the exchange better than Bancor. I do not really like using Bancor, it still does not work stably.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

What a wonderful project-the main idea is it, I like it all,but now it's up to the team - how well they cope with their work
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

I have a fun story: it was actually my friend who suggested I check out this Fixy Network thing, right? I had to read your whitepaper a few times (maybe dumb it down the next time around Cheesy), all I can say that I'm excited about this project!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

I think this project will certainly gain popularity with good progress on the Internet and the company's big bounty.
yes I also believe this project will be successful this project is very good what else team and developer very experienced once.
I'm sure the team and the developers experience will help them to build the project from every aspect and make sure the project is successful
we'll see in the future hopefully this project does not disappoint us all. of course. the best we expected.
The project should just be able to deliver what they stand for. Their intensions are good and supported by majority of the crowd. We just need to wait for the final outcome.
yes we just need to wait for the end result of this project, and now how the team can lure investors to join this project.
Team got an outstanding qualifications and experience even in various platforms that is making them easy to handle with quick resolutions and they are actively bringing all the solutions.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

Wow, this is a great update. The platform reaches to half of a soft cap. This is all happened because of their team. They are working very hard to keep the project development continuous. I hope very soon they will reach to hard cap too.
Yeah, exactly this kind of videos especially from one of the project advisor was realy amazing and can attract more prospects  investors, And the best part of this is that we supporters and investors know that the team are very active and doing  there bests to show and implement project transparency.Will keep an eye with this project until they reached  success.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

Most of project now eaily reached their soft cap, so with this project I can say that they will achieve it in a very short time just be sure that the team will be more active in promoting and developing this project.

Interesting, but imo it's not as easy as it was in 2017 to raise funds from ICO, since we already knew that more than 50% of funded ICO cannot deliver what they've promised, thus putting more skepticism in investing on ICOs. But lets we hope for the best for fixy Smiley
A lot of deception in ICO was valid in 2017, however many all the same at the correct investment those users who put the small sums in many projects have got good profit. However I don't see communication of fund raising in the qualitative project in 2018 and I don't see any problems with it.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

You have a point on that bud. This kind of project is somehow an innovation for those other project which I think this project have make sense in the world of crypto currency. Also, I appreciate so much this project aims to be use in day to day life as it will make us comfortable, easier and fast transactions that will provided on this project. I believe someday it will be happen and by havinh this project for sure it's gonna be have a great profit.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

Way to go so we just half to reach now that is good and i hope they get there soon is good to see such icos succeeding hopefully we get to feel a little of the project

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

Thats nice considering the time they took. But the real challenge is to achieve the hardcap. Thats were most icos fall and lose. I hope they maintain the rhythm and focus on the hardcap.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

Developers have a lot of work to do, but this is the beauty - they can do everything from scratch and do as they like
There is nothing we lost or gain and the platform is based on the cryto users from various platforms achieve great records also if you feel like missing any term you can do contact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: