Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

I think this is a successful project, it is developing rapidly and rapidly, and this is very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:54:45 AM

The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
Attracting very easily? I don' think so, even if the team are doing a great job in improving the project to be a better one, it might still have a challenge in reaching its potential investors if there are no support coming from the community.
Yes, marketing strategy was not an easy job you need to be creative and  optimistic in every advertisement you will going to release in the market. Now the big question is how the team will do the act, for my own opinion they must assigned set of people to do the job. Specialized in marketing strategies and steps on how we can sell or promote our project in the most effective way. As of now I notice that the team has a efficient project marketers hope they can do the best of it to make this project a victorious one.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
Attracting very easily? I don' think so, even if the team are doing a great job in improving the project to be a better one, it might still have a challenge in reaching its potential investors if there are no support coming from the community.
Yes, marketing strategy was not an easy job you need to be creative and  optimistic in every advertisement you will going to release in the market. Now the big question is how the team will do the act, for my own opinion they must assigned set of people to do the job. Specialized in marketing strategies and steps on how we can sell or promote our project in the most effective way. As of now I notice that the team has a efficient project marketers hope they can do the best of it to make this project a victorious one.
That the platform began to be advertized successfully, insufficiently only one strategy for promotion. It is very important that the project was attractive to promoters and they did it not just for remuneration, but because of own enthusiasm and sympathy for the project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Can Fixy Network really allow encrypted currencies to become popular in everyday life? I think it's difficult to see it at the moment.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:59:28 AM

Can Fixy Network really allow encrypted currencies to become popular in everyday life? I think it's difficult to see it at the moment.
Give it few more years bud because cryptocurrency is still considered at its early stage. Further developments by crypto enthusiast will make crypto more accessible for everyone.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

After the project works and ceases to be a project, the use of cryptocurrency will become even easier and more convenient
We all hope so! Since the idea of the project is interesting, and is the spread of crypts of currency in everyday life, that would be used every day, even when we go shopping for groceries.
this is really a unique project that will become a real discovery in the world of cryptography and everyday life. I think a lot of people will use this platform.
Difinitely there will be more people will come to explore how good the platform is. And I think, it is very interesting for those people who have hobbies in online shopping because it will be very useful to them. I hope there will be more ICO contributors will keep coming here to invest on this project so that the dev team can finished and soon launched this platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

I see the team works fine if you have already collected more than 1200 Etherium. I hope there will be enough collected for the project launch.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

You see bitcoin? It is already become popular in everyday life for certain countries, so no doubt if they are not become popular for everyday life.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

This is why the team are trying their best to developed more about the platform. Your concern can be a possible because our technology today can do everything especially we are now becoming more digital.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

This is why the team are trying their best to developed more about the platform. Your concern can be a possible because our technology today can do everything especially we are now becoming more digital.

There is no business that automatically start in to high rank. It will undergo into process until it become succesful. In this project (fixy network)  it is nice to have this because it is usable in terms of transactions most especially to those who like online shopping and others.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

The project at the start can only influence few few places around the globe if not a country. The idea of crypto is still vague in many parts of the world, so they will have to find a way to educate the masses too, for a wider influence.
fullspeedin

Activity: 624
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

an excellent idea and many projects are trying to implement it, some due to lack of experience, and some because of technical documents, FIXY simply may not have enough funds to develop the project when collecting, it's sad

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

I think this is a successful project, it is developing rapidly and rapidly, and this is very good.

We can predict but we cannot surely tell now that the project is successful since it is still new and under developments. Let's just hope that the team and community will do their best to make this project succesaful very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

an excellent idea and many projects are trying to implement it, some due to lack of experience, and some because of technical documents, FIXY simply may not have enough funds to develop the project when collecting, it's sad

May I know whay you already have thoughts like that? The team is still doing their best to make this project successful. Maybe they still need to exert more efforts to make this project achieve success very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

There is no business that automatically start in to high rank. It will undergo into process until it become succesful. In this project (fixy network)  it is nice to have this because it is usable in terms of transactions most especially to those who like online shopping and others.

You are right, everything starts to zero and as days passes by getting more improvements. The team is doing their best to make this project successful and let's all be postive and hope for the best for this project.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

We can predict but we cannot surely tell now that the project is successful since it is still new and under developments. Let's just hope that the team and community will do their best to make this project succesaful very soon.

You're right, well as this project is just new here maybe the team thinking many way just to be more popular and attract those probable investors who want to be part on this project which crypto currency soon in the future will be part on day to day life.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

You're right, well as this project is just new here maybe the team thinking many way just to be more popular and attract those probable investors who want to be part on this project which crypto currency soon in the future will be part on day to day life.

Being new means they still have more possibilities to improve more about the platform. Since Fixy network will help the crypto to be more utilize then it can be the future tool to be used in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Being new means they still have more possibilities to improve more about the platform. Since Fixy network will help the crypto to be more utilize then it can be the future tool to be used in the near future.
That is really true for this kind of new project. They have a brighter future awaiting for the Fixy Network project. Moreover, more opportunities will be open a hand for the Fixy Network through its way here in the crypto currency community to its success. Hopefully this will continue this pace and reach its success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

That's exactly why you hire a team of marketing dudes to market your project, don't go DIY and try to "wing" it. That's how you fuckup your ICO
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

That the platform began to be advertized successfully, insufficiently only one strategy for promotion. It is very important that the project was attractive to promoters and they did it not just for remuneration, but because of own enthusiasm and sympathy for the project.
Probably marketing campaign handles that and if they do their work effectively we will have a successful project

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: