Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

How are the team's fees? Here if there is a developer I want to ask how many people are working on the project?
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

WillerTex

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

Any thoughts if Fortnite will be one of the games that we will see on the platform? They certainly fit the profile.

Fortnite is all over the place at the moment and certainly becoming a household name. Getting into the crypto world could actually bring them more exposure, if that's possible in any way.

That's what I was thinking! Fortnite is even going mobile, but I doub't they have ventured into block chain. Sure, it would be more of a boost to the platform, but the game would get some possitive exposure.

What's up with that mobile game? They are really planing to have it open so it can be cross platform? That's strange...

They plan to make cross platform games?How is that gonna work out,can someone explain?
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

For a limited time, BitGuild is offering their early supporters special rewards. These rewards will only be available during the BitGuild ICO, and cannot be generated once Token Sale ends, on April 5th, 2018. Anyone who's interested, please read the full story here: https://medium.com/the-notice-board/announcing-the-bitguild-founders-club-963dfb871827 !

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

For a limited time, BitGuild is offering their early supporters special rewards. These rewards will only be available during the BitGuild ICO, and cannot be generated once Token Sale ends, on April 5th, 2018. Anyone who's interested, please read the full story here: https://medium.com/the-notice-board/announcing-the-bitguild-founders-club-963dfb871827 !

Wow! This could be great for early investors who wants to help the fundings of BitGuild project. I hope they'll attract more investors in this kind of strategy.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Nice, it's good to know that this project is doing a good promotional bonus for all early investors that will invest now. I really hope that this will help the popularity of this project.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

Any thoughts if Fortnite will be one of the games that we will see on the platform? They certainly fit the profile.

Fortnite is all over the place at the moment and certainly becoming a household name. Getting into the crypto world could actually bring them more exposure, if that's possible in any way.

That's what I was thinking! Fortnite is even going mobile, but I doub't they have ventured into block chain. Sure, it would be more of a boost to the platform, but the game would get some possitive exposure.

What's up with that mobile game? They are really planing to have it open so it can be cross platform? That's strange...

They plan to make cross platform games?How is that gonna work out,can someone explain?
As of now, the technology is underdeveloped. As how I understand it, games that are also built based in the blockchain can integrate with each other in the future when it comes to trading in games item.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

As of now, the technology is underdeveloped. As how I understand it, games that are also built based in the blockchain can integrate with each other in the future when it comes to trading in games item.

Well, the advantage of having a blockchain technology in a game is that your item/s and characters will remain in your hands. I mean, this can not be control by the creator of the game it is because players will remain in complete control of their digital inventories and no one can take that away. So, even if you haven't played for a long time, the item will still remain and probably if you trade it you can have a chance to earn enough amount of profit.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Will you have any kind of voice chat on the platform?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

Good and interesting question. I think it is necessary to enter the elementary gosovy a chat for players, both in rooms, and in the game. But with вoзмoжнoтью bothering mute as some importunate persons, irrespective of age, will be able to spoil game process with the sayings.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

Good and interesting question. I think it is necessary to enter the elementary gosovy a chat for players, both in rooms, and in the game. But with вoзмoжнoтью bothering mute as some importunate persons, irrespective of age, will be able to spoil game process with the sayings.

Yes voice chat is a very important thing to have as many people spend a lot of time there with their friends.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

Using thier decentralized platform all your game items like weapons, inventory, spell etc will be integrated so all your game items will be stored in bitguild even if your game already disappeared. Smiley
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

Wow! This could be great for early investors who wants to help the fundings of BitGuild project. I hope they'll attract more investors in this kind of strategy.

There is a high chance that they can surely attract many investors because of this bonuses. We just need to wait and see when bitguild will reach success in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Agree. Giving these generous rewards through items is actually a good strategy. These items will be surely valuable as time goes by. Thus, this might be traded for a bunch of items or for crypto, I think.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while you are in playing. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.

Earning while playing is really good kind of concept because we are enjoying the game while we are also earning some profits. BitG still in development stage and probly will find a way to make their clients to be satisfy with their services.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

There is a high chance that they can surely attract many investors because of this bonuses. We just need to wait and see when bitguild will reach success in the near future.
If they could attract many investors that could be a good achievement for easily reaching the goals and every investor will also be highly benefitted for choosing the BitGuild platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.
Yes, absolutely the project needs great development to make the ico more popular. If the project become more popular then so many investors will easily get attract towards the project. And then the project will get huge support from investors. If all this happen then they will easily achieve their goals.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

Bonus isn't always the important thing.many thing that can attract investor.if the project community is good & platform has good quality then investor will invest but not the bonus always
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

The graphics is usually the same, just make the backend compatible for the platform then make all of them connect to the same server and you can play cross platform
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: