Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.
Best is to target gamers and ensure the target platforms are well known and maybe some exclusive better online games and reward system those things attract gamers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yerbolat93

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

A good game will turn out. I believe in the project. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

Will you have any kind of voice chat on the platform?
Good and interesting question. I think it is necessary to enter the elementary gosovy a chat for players, both in rooms, and in the game. But with вoзмoжнoтью bothering mute as some importunate persons, irrespective of age, will be able to spoil game process with the sayings.

Yes voice chat is a very important thing to have as many people spend a lot of time there with their friends.
Even if they dont there are other platforms to use for voice chatting like skype or teamspeak
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.
Yes, absolutely the project needs great development to make the ico more popular. If the project become more popular then so many investors will easily get attract towards the project. And then the project will get huge support from investors. If all this happen then they will easily achieve their goals.

In my opinion, they already have reached their goal, regarding token sale! I have read on BitGuild Telegram that ICO is ending in about 24 hours from now. They have already raised a total of +36k ETH, and let's be honest, it's a huge amount, comparing other live ICOs at the moment! BitGuild is great Smiley

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

Best is to target gamers and ensure the target platforms are well known and maybe some exclusive better online games and reward system those things attract gamers
All the matter is that such type of pastime is very simple for earnings. You have an opportunity to earn some means without any investments. It is remarkable prospect for those who don't work anywhere.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

I would maybe consider putting some serious money in Bitguild.
Yeah it has potential to be something great
Certainly or money can be worth it, they have a great idea and a good platform will come out of it the team has been working hard. BitG to the moon!
BitGuild operations are really deserving as their white papers are very promising with good plans and the proof of reaching their goals and achieving the targets in a assured manner.
The project does look promising and hence can turn into a profitable investment. Gaming industry is huge and will grow with time. BitG has created its own competition with these benchmarks. Hope to see more of this platform in the future.
Yes that is the whole point of the elaborated argument,even if the opportunity is the best, the project is not making the best out of it.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:14:54 PM

In my opinion, if they have contract to some well-known gaming provider company instead developing it by BitGuild itself is better.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

Good and interesting question. I think it is necessary to enter the elementary gosovy a chat for players, both in rooms, and in the game. But with вoзмoжнoтью bothering mute as some importunate persons, irrespective of age, will be able to spoil game process with the sayings.

Yes voice chat is a very important thing to have as many people spend a lot of time there with their friends.
Even if they dont there are other platforms to use for voice chatting like skype or teamspeak
But if they can add that feature here on the platform, it's a great one to lessen the applications being opened in order to communicate to others. As you can see today, most games have in-game voice chat.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

But if they can add that feature here on the platform, it's a great one to lessen the applications being opened in order to communicate to others. As you can see today, most games have in-game voice chat.
Yes, this is trending of gaming at now, especially at some MMORPG game - which need high strategy at play. But if i don't have any mistake, BitGuild develop flash games?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

The token sale of BitGuild will end tomorrow, today is the last day. The total raised is 36154 ETH, close to the hardcap ( 45000 ETH ). they like 8844 eth to reach it, but since only one day remain, it's not possible.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

A good game will turn out. I believe in the project. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I understand that it should not be one game, and this distinguishes preopt from similar. Developers seriously approached their work

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

Yes, absolutely the project needs great development to make the ico more popular. If the project become more popular then so many investors will easily get attract towards the project. And then the project will get huge support from investors. If all this happen then they will easily achieve their goals.

In my opinion, they already have reached their goal, regarding token sale! I have read on BitGuild Telegram that ICO is ending in about 24 hours from now. They have already raised a total of +36k ETH, and let's be honest, it's a huge amount, comparing other live ICOs at the moment! BitGuild is great Smiley

I thought their hard cap is 45 thousand ETH? Because of that what I saw last time when I browse their website and pretty sure they will not reach their cap, But hopefully they will still proceed for the releasing of the tokens for exchanges purposes.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

I thought their hard cap is 45 thousand ETH? Because of that what I saw last time when I browse their website and pretty sure they will not reach their cap, But hopefully they will still proceed for the releasing of the tokens for exchanges purposes.

Seems like that the team BitGuild has been done a good job for this project. GoodJob team BitGuild. I hope you continuously make this progressive actions for the project' to reach its success. There are lots of people excited for the releasing of the tokens for the exchanges purposes so, I am looking forward for this project to have its bright and successful future especially in the gaming industry.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:23:01 AM

the project met a lot of competition, but I think that the developers were ready for this situation, and they have any ideas to get ahead
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

The platform will have to compete with the big game monsters and I think it will not be easy to do. Can the team have special original ideas?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:37:21 AM

The platform will have to compete with the big game monsters and I think it will not be easy to do. Can the team have special original ideas?
of course, the game industry assumes the presence of great competition. And the development team should be ready for this. I'm sure that they have developed some kind of special function that will distinguish them from other platforms.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

Today is the last day of sale, right?

What will happen with unsold tokens?
ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

Today is the last day of sale, right?

What will happen with unsold tokens?

I'm sure they gone give active members on bitcoin forum...  Cheesy Cheesy

ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

the project met a lot of competition, but I think that the developers were ready for this situation, and they have any ideas to get ahead

there is always competition, and that is good because everybody have better idea and better atmosphere for work

SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Any thoughts if Fortnite will be one of the games that we will see on the platform? They certainly fit the profile.

Fortnite is all over the place at the moment and certainly becoming a household name. Getting into the crypto world could actually bring them more exposure, if that's possible in any way.

That's what I was thinking! Fortnite is even going mobile, but I doub't they have ventured into block chain. Sure, it would be more of a boost to the platform, but the game would get some possitive exposure.

What's up with that mobile game? They are really planing to have it open so it can be cross platform? That's strange...

Seems like it. I can't imagine it being able to function competitively in the cross-platform universe. But hey, everyone wanted multiplatform integration so here you go.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: