Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
sebulba

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.

This is actually a good idea. Integrating gaming platform with exchange platform is a wise move from the devs. This will be a game changer for the gaming industry. And also, gamers will be introduced to cryptocurrency if that happens.

indeed. the gaming community is huge, it would be nice to attract so many people into crypto.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

it would be cool if now there was a chance to get bonuses, which then exchange in your games. Is there such an opportunity?
I also wrote about this option. I think this function would be very attractive for investors and players. Since this is an opportunity not only to support the project, but also to receive bonuses for further use on the platform.
yes I agree other than we can enjoy this project we will also get a bonus from it, of course this gives us all the advantages. hope i hope this project goes well.
I hope so. Just look at this thread, there are so many supporters that really support this project because of this platform is profitable.
Yes, BitGuild is a very attractive and promising platform with good amount of support from community and also a great team of developers. Overall, the project is working great and its in its initial stage of investment and I think it will surely reach its softcap and also they will create a great block chain based gaming platform which will be popular world wide.

This will only come true if dev will do his best and his team to continue the development of this project and to increase more their popularity and the most important thing is to have many investors.

This is actually a good idea. Integrating gaming platform with exchange platform is a wise move from the devs. This will be a game changer for the gaming industry. And also, gamers will be introduced to cryptocurrency if that happens.

indeed. the gaming community is huge, it would be nice to attract so many people into crypto.
I think this will be the start of a huge integration between cryptocurrency and online gaming world. Hopefully this will educate gamers the value of financing in thier daily lives.
dailoc_au

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

Will there be some open beta where we can try this interesting gaming project?
I really appreciate your ideas. I am waiting for that. I was too bored with the old foundations
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

The token sale of BitGuild will end tomorrow, today is the last day. The total raised is 36154 ETH, close to the hardcap ( 45000 ETH ). they like 8844 eth to reach it, but since only one day remain, it's not possible.
For a single day to collect almost 9 thousand ethereum, it is impossible. Therefore, I think they will not achieve the number of coins they wanted. But the team did a very hard job and they achieved very good results. After all, to collect almost 40 000 Etherealm it deserves the respect of the team!
Yeah it is really impossible for the dev team to earned that kind of figures in one day but still they have been doing their job excellent. To collect almost 40, 000 ETH is really a big achievements or I would say, a great success for the team. Hopefully, the plattform be evolved at it's greatest function.

This project have raised a lot of hyped and I think even if they don't achieve the hardcap that will just give them more motivation to develop their concept and gain more supporters.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

The token sale of BitGuild will end tomorrow, today is the last day. The total raised is 36154 ETH, close to the hardcap ( 45000 ETH ). they like 8844 eth to reach it, but since only one day remain, it's not possible.
For a single day to collect almost 9 thousand ethereum, it is impossible. Therefore, I think they will not achieve the number of coins they wanted. But the team did a very hard job and they achieved very good results. After all, to collect almost 40 000 Etherealm it deserves the respect of the team!

Yes, with the current situations in crypto world its not really important to reach the hard cap since they already surpassed the soft cap and near to reach hard cap. Still a good achievement from the team.

Yes, agree with you. Bitguild has a great concept that's why many investors are  captivated to invest on the project. Hoping that this project will gain more popularity on the gaming industry.
Yes, this project will surely gain more popularity in the markets and also more and more investors will invest their funds into the project. Hope that this project soon gets much profitable and intresting for several investors.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Boom here comes bumguild. Game addicts have a broad reach, that is true. But they are undergraduates and aint got no money, maybe pocket change and free food, now what contributions do u expect from a gang of kids. Only crypto makes ur little ass stop leeching off ur parents. That is not always true because when u lose money u boot out and never come back, this is called downing effect and had once happened to u.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

Yes, with the current situations in crypto world its not really important to reach the hard cap since they already surpassed the soft cap and near to reach hard cap. Still a good achievement from the team.

Yes, agree with you. Bitguild has a great concept that's why many investors are  captivated to invest on the project. Hoping that this project will gain more popularity on the gaming industry.
Yes, this project will surely gain more popularity in the markets and also more and more investors will invest their funds into the project. Hope that this project soon gets much profitable and intresting for several investors.
Gaming platform based on the blockchain technology sounds much intresting and also more and more peoples can surely invest into this project for their bright future. This project has the potential to reach the hardcap soon.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

I've heard about similar projects and they unfortunately did not make excuses, I hope this project will work out, because he is very positively configured.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

Gaming platform based on the blockchain technology sounds much intresting and also more and more peoples can surely invest into this project for their bright future. This project has the potential to reach the hardcap soon.
There are actually a number of gamers who are intrested in the blockchain technology and this project would be a great head start for them to directly start up with a good project and the enter the blockchain technology.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

I think this will be the start of a huge integration between cryptocurrency and online gaming world. Hopefully this will educate gamers the value of financing in thier daily lives.

If BitGuild can educate future users here about the value of financing and also cryptocurrencies, it's a bonus and a great thing for the project. Let's see if this can really do that in the future of the project and I'll be expecting more support coming through BitGuild especially to the gamers out there.
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

So how many tokens BitGuild sold in the end?Did they reach hard cap?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

hopefully this project does not disappoint us all, because we all have put so much hope into this project. hopefully with the support we all make this project added excited.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

hopefully this project does not disappoint us all, because we all have put so much hope into this project. hopefully with the support we all make this project added excited.

If we see at their token sale, the team have raised a lot of money to run this project. Let's wait for this project to run. Hopefully,the price of his tokens can be good when the token already listed on the market
ravinduj

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

hi guys

what kind games will be supported?

I've also gotta same question. Will it be supported for games like Clash Royal

Clash Royal!!!! yep. that's a good idea Grin
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

Yeah thats right. A lot of hype has been built around the platform, with high expectations. I hope they dont screw anything up. This can turn into a great platform if the implementation is on point.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

Yes, gaming platform is the best source of making a huge profit. The gaming industry is billion dollar industry. BitGuild gets the great advantage due to its gaming platform. And now developers are looking forward to making this platform as an exchange platform without making any change in a gaming platform. Means now we can enjoy BitGuild as gaming as well as exchange platform.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

Yes, gaming platform is the best source of making a huge profit. The gaming industry is billion dollar industry. BitGuild gets the great advantage due to its gaming platform. And now developers are looking forward to making this platform as an exchange platform without making any change in a gaming platform. Means now we can enjoy BitGuild as gaming as well as exchange platform.
Gaming platform is trending in the world with huge attention of all the ages from years it is all the fun and the excitement and a good decision to achieve a great success.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

I've heard about similar projects and they unfortunately did not make excuses, I hope this project will work out, because he is very positively configured.

what was the problem? why didn't make future?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

hi guys

Clash Royal!!!! yep. that's a good idea Grin

I'm in too  Wink but real, does anyone know what will gone be?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

hi guys

Clash royal is good I like it very much.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: