Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:40:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite FPGA/ASIC miner  (Read 32781 times)
BubbaBooeee

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:58 AM

If indeed a scam took place, can you at least write this the loss on your taxes as a theft/fraud?
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:44:08 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 02:04:48 PM by oomurashin

asicminermarket skype:First of all, I sincerely apologize to you.
Because our mistakes have brought you a lot of inconvenience and some economic losses.
For this reason, I sincerely apologize to you again.
 In order to express our sincerity, you can purchase 3 GNs with 3800USD.
 We hope you can send me the full name of your consignee and the receiving country of the order.
I will give you a correct tracking number.

WTF??? they also steal my 3800USD?Huh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

just now they send me new FAKE NUMBER   Grin Grin Grin

UPDATE: they send me CORRECT NUMBER, its seems they shipped today. lol
farmerjake

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:07:26 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 01:33:36 PM by farmerjake

Dear friend
the tracking number is XXXXXXXX(I removed this, he sent me a legit one)
You are also welcome to visit China my bro
the address is No.26 Tongxing Road,Huangjinshan Bantian Street, Longgang District,
Shenzhen Guangdong China 518000

Sincerely yours
 Asicminermarket team

Told him I was going to fly out and “pay him a visit”
I don’t think he understood LOL

Also as a side note. Bought another one from James at itop. Very quick. Very professional. Already received tracking. 10/10 will buy more from them.
duyquang06

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Baikal Giant N already in vietnam.... quite fast
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

asicminermarket skype:First of all, I sincerely apologize to you.
Because our mistakes have brought you a lot of inconvenience and some economic losses.
For this reason, I sincerely apologize to you again.
 In order to express our sincerity, you can purchase 3 GNs with 3800USD.
 We hope you can send me the full name of your consignee and the receiving country of the order.
I will give you a correct tracking number.

WTF??? they also steal my 3800USD?Huh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

just now they send me new FAKE NUMBER   Grin Grin Grin

UPDATE: they send me CORRECT NUMBER, its seems they shipped today. lol
I haven't got new tracking number Cry so maybe in Monday we might have it? At least something Cheesy

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

Dear friend
the address is No.26 Tongxing Road,Huangjinshan Bantian Street, Longgang District,

Sincerely yours
 Asicminermarket team

Also as a side note. Bought another one from James at itop. Very quick. Very professional. Already received tracking. 10/10 will buy more from them.
We should send there Vincent and Jules Cheesy

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/3/31/Pulp-1911b.jpg/600px-Pulp-1911b.jpg

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

Buying one Giant X10 and one Giant N from Baikal directly.

Even if the big ones will fork there will always be some small ones to mine. That's my idea.

how much did you py for the N guys?
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Buying one Giant X10 and one Giant N from Baikal directly.

Even if the big ones will fork there will always be some small ones to mine. That's my idea.

how much did you py for the N guys?

The mininum order quantity used to be 6 (may have been changed to 4?) from baikal directly.. it is still more than 1 now right? and does anyone have the current prices from baikal?
oomurashin

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Dear friend

Sincerely yours
 Asicminermarket team

We should send there Vincent and Jules Cheesy

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/3/31/Pulp-1911b.jpg/600px-Pulp-1911b.jpg

LOL, i think better that send GOLGO 13, he is perfect machine of snipe  Wink Wink Wink
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

So you think you'll be able to at least recoup a portion of your cost before the fork?
I think I have lot of time with ETN Cheesy My friend is really excited to play with it, hope he can OC it a lot Cheesy If it's true FPGA it should be no problem to update, there are no big changes, Baikal would fix all these trust issues with firmware update also.

Very interesting, me know if its FPGA when you get it. 
DigitalCruncher

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

I do not understand why you could not just use the internal memory located inside the FPGA.  Many new 16nm Fpga has upwards of 75 megabyte of memory.  I would think having 37 really fast cores would be better than trying to use slow external ram.

Anyways, I found a reddit post of someone who supposedly did 20 kh/s on an monero FPGA miner. https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/7s9zwe/fpga_mining/

Could you give a link to the XMR V7 discussion?

John, I will try to build  Cryptonight and equihash in FPGA.  The main question is to choose most profitable system architecture. But since it is my hobby, no schedule of the project.

Guys, FPGA are profitable, 1 to 6 month ROI, CR, whatever.

I can not write PM right now because of forum's limitation, will solve it later.
cryptomaster91

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

oomurashin

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

I do not understand why you could not just use the internal memory located inside the FPGA.  Many new 16nm Fpga has upwards of 75 megabyte of memory.  I would think having 37 really fast cores would be better than trying to use slow external ram.

Anyways, I found a reddit post of someone who supposedly did 20 kh/s on an monero FPGA miner. https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/7s9zwe/fpga_mining/

John, I will try to build  Cryptonight and equihash in FPGA.  The main question is to choose most profitable system architecture. But since it is my hobby, no schedule of the project.

I can not write PM right now because of forum's limitation, will solve it later.
cool! it exited me. Wink Wink Wink
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

I do not understand why you could not just use the internal memory located inside the FPGA.  Many new 16nm Fpga has upwards of 75 megabyte of memory.  I would think having 37 really fast cores would be better than trying to use slow external ram.

John, I will try to build  Cryptonight and equihash in FPGA.  The main question is to choose most profitable system architecture. But since it is my hobby, no schedule of the project.

Sweet dude, keep me updated on this project.  If you create the code, make sure to at least add 1-5% for your efforts.  I'll gladly pay for it. 
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

How does one even build an FPGA for mining? Do you like buy some random high tier FPGA and write your own code (bitstream) for it? I'm actually really interested in this Smiley

crypto4pizza

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

As soon as I sent to asicminermarket.com "I want to buy" with a different email address, a reply came. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Very strange behavior of BAIKAL. Here is a lot of claims from asicminermarket.com buyers, which ruin the BAIKAL reputation, too.
If they announce who is their real distributor, resaler or dealer, and who is a scam artist, buyers will be more protected.
They know, to whom they sell their units. It is very easy for them  to point on scam business. If they want. With such situation it looks like that they support this practice.  Angry Angry Angry

People throw money at Baikal regardless of their practices and people throw money at asisminermarket when it's well documented that they have massively delayed shipping in the past.  Buyers need to come to their own senses by putting their own greed of making money quick themselves by doing a little research first...

It sucks that these businesses screw people out of their hard earned $$, but DO YOUR RESEARCH people...
DigitalCruncher

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

How does one even build an FPGA for mining? Do you like buy some random high tier FPGA and write your own code (bitstream) for it? I'm actually really interested in this Smiley

In general, yes. We take random FPGA with a good power supply and cooling system. Since there are almost no such boards in the wild, mining with the FPGA is not widespread.
whitefire990
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

A lot of people have asked me about the FPGA rig that I am building, and make a long story short, I am hoping eventually to release bitstreams for a couple of very common FPGA boards; in this fashion, the average person can just buy one to 30 of these 'stock' FPGA boards, connect them to their PC by USB cables and PCIe-to-USB3 cards, and start mining with the publicly available bitstreams for a 2% fee.  The ROI on high end FPGA boards right now is 15 to 90 days depending on the algorithm and the board.  This setup is almost immune to 'forking', and in my opinion, GPU's will gradually be replaced by FPGA's and I believe stock-hardware FPGA mining with publicly available bitstreams will replace the current set up of stock-GPU's with publicly available mining software.

When the transition from GPU's to FPGA's is complete, true-ASIC rigs will not be that attractive.  They will offer only a moderate hash rate increase, for high risk.

ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

A lot of people have asked me about the FPGA rig that I am building, and make a long story short, I am hoping eventually to release bitstreams for a couple of very common FPGA boards; in this fashion, the average person can just buy one to 30 of these 'stock' FPGA boards, connect them to their PC by USB cables and PCIe-to-USB3 cards, and start mining with the publicly available bitstreams for a 2% fee.  The ROI on high end FPGA boards right now is 15 to 90 days depending on the algorithm and the board.  This setup is almost immune to 'forking', and in my opinion, GPU's will gradually be replaced by FPGA's and I believe stock-hardware FPGA mining with publicly available bitstreams will replace the current set up of stock-GPU's with publicly available mining software.

When the transition from GPU's to FPGA's is complete, true-ASIC rigs will not be that attractive.  They will offer only a moderate hash rate increase, for high risk.

Very very interested. When will you have them ready? And where is it possible to buy those high end fgpa? Thanks!
whitefire990
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:12:16 AM

Very very interested. When will you have them ready? And where is it possible to buy those high end fgpa? Thanks!

Other than myself I know of at least two other people who are also working on open-platform FPGA rigs, which means in reality there must be even more than that.  Likely several will be released around the same time.

High end cards are available from digikey.com, avnet.com, hitechglobal.com, bittware.com, xilinx.com.  The lowest end card that can ROI in around 30 days is the $490 Digilent Nexys Video [Xilinx XCA7200T] (available from Digilent.com, Avnet.com, Digikey.com).  However, the Nexys card is limited in which algorithms you can mine, and personally I believe the future of open platform FPGA rigs is in the high end cards which can run almost every altcoin algorithm.  The high end cards cost around $4K to $6K each, which is around the same price of custom mining rigs, with much better ROI's, more flexibility, and none of the 'screw-you-over' attitude of the big mining companies.  With full open access to your own hardware, there are no 'secret' or 'locked' algorithms which are out of your control.

I'm working full time on this project, I might have something publicly available by June or July.

I forked tpruvot's CPU miner, the miner works the same on the command line, with -a specifying the algorithm, and the PC mining software loads the correct bitstream into the FPGA card right before you start mining.  If you want to run profit switching, the software just reconfigures the FPGA in a few seconds and then switches algorithms.

The other tremendous gain is the low power consumption.  A high end FPGA card burns around 150-200W and makes $40 to $270 per day.  Which means you can 'live' off mining revenue without a complicated cooling system, 220V circuits, and all the other headaches of GPU's.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: