Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Depending your future in bitcoin...  (Read 2042 times)
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

For me you can depend in bitcoin for only maximum of 5 years? by that time you will gain much much money. But depending your whole life or whole future in bitcoin is kind of a bad move for me. You have to work, find a job.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
ruhel khan

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I think it would be a complete risk to put your all money or future in bitcoin. Because bitcoin price is not stable. If you fully depend on bitcoin you could ruin your life
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

One of the main problems in the most serious crypto currencies today is their instability. Even so the crypto currency will take the monopoly of world currencies. In the same way as the Internet can change the monopoly of the phone industry, crypto will also change money supported by a monopoly government.

but in my opinion, in investing of course you must have a good calculation and consideration, it is very foolish if you invest all your assets in bitcoin, unless you have the courage and high confidence in the development of bitcoin in the future.
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

I think it would be a complete risk to put your all money or future in bitcoin. Because bitcoin price is not stable. If you fully depend on bitcoin you could ruin your life
from the beginning we already know for ourselves that bitcoin is very risky, so now we do according to our respective beliefs, whether we want to invest in bitcoin or want to start a business outside. business is also risky. all full of risks. preferably before taking a step we must take a mature calculation.
if I have big capital, I will halve, one for business and the other for investment. bitcoin can be done anytime. So for the future can be balanced, have two income.
marie2012

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

In my opinion investing in bitcoin is not bad at all. As we all know the higher the risk the higher the return. But you should have risk tolerance, that is why it is important to have a diversified investment,this is our best defense against financial crisis.
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

Yes its true since this time bitcoin is really a good in investment, because many individual succeed after investing bitcoins, but some were not, because of the nature of this coin is unpredictable,  and it need more patient and more ideas in investing to earned more. But depending your future on it is not a good decision,
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

We shouldnt put our hopes in any cryptocurrency let alone BTC, the market is way too volatile to bank on BTC  for the futere
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment, because of the good price of it. Bitcoin has many investors but this is not the reason to depend your future on it, hear what is the needs of your families, we do not need to put all our money on it, besides we earn even without doing all of that. Half of it is enough to earn profit from bitcoin.
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

I dont think if anyone should Bank their hopes o eithe Bitcin or anyother crypto, the market is way too volatile and unpredictable for such a long term commitment
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

investing 20% of total assets in bitcoin was the right decision for me
if bitcoin will fly very high, at least I also fly
but if it falls, I still have 80% in my bag
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

I think bitcoin is really a good investment for now, but I don't think it is a good idea to put all your investment in bitcoin or crypto currencies since it is unpredictable and very risky to take. For me it's still better to start your own business than depend your future in bitcoin investment.

What do you think guys?

I agree with you. Investing in bitcoin is really profitable and the best but still you need to invest also in other form of business because bitcoin is volatile. Much better if you also have a tangible asset like real estate or put up some business that you can operate.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

Today more and more users are panicking with the future of bitcoin so they sell even at a low price, this is certainly bad because they have to sell in a state of loss, I hope they can be patient until the month of December.

kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

What do you think guys?

yes investing in bitcoin is good and very profitable but we also have to be ready if one day bitcoin or cryptocurrency falls. or worldwide internet network errors. then we should not depend on our future in bitcoin. we'd better have a permanent professional job so that when cryptocurrency falls we still have an income. or the result of this cryptocurrency we tube then we set up our own business such as opening shop or restaurant. but i always pray and expect bitcoin and cryptocurrency but there for eternity.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:24:19 AM

With the number of users and devs. which continues to increase at any time, it is certain that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, especially now that there are many countries that legalize bitcoin so I always believe that the future will continue to improve.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:44:58 AM

What do you think guys?

I agree with you. Investing in bitcoin is really profitable and the best but still you need to invest also in other form of business because bitcoin is volatile. Much better if you also have a tangible asset like real estate or put up some business that you can operate.
Yes i also agree with you.I will not depend my future to bitcoin because we do not know when will bitcoin survive forever. I made bitcoin as my sideline but to be honest i earn more in btc than in my regular job. I will just be practical this time.I will not leave my regular job as at the same time i will continue bitcoin.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

What do you think guys?

My strategy is to put 75% of my money on alternative coins and wait for the price to increase.
When my altcoins increases to my desired amount, i will cash them out and put it in my bank.
I'm not 100% sure about cryptocurrency, that's why I'm cashing out my investments. I'm worried that someday might be a fall day.
moliado

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:21:38 AM

I agreed if i had a bitcoin im surely depend and kept it for the future of coming few years.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

Im truly believe of bitcoin can do his price high in the market so i was depending my future in bitcoin, this time im keeping in investing in bitcoin for my future. Bitcoin is my job now when im resigning my regular job that is why im choosing bitcoin for my future.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

What do you think guys?
For me its okay to used bitcoin for you fincial freedom but dont depend in bitcoin with your future, you need to work also, what if bitcoin will gone so what happen with your future because you depend all time in bitcoin. You must find another work or thing to do so your life will not depend in bitcoin.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:55:40 AM

What do you think guys?
I have the same opinion as you do. What I am doin right now is saving as much as possible and earn as much as possible thrugh bitcoin then I will invest it in a business in the future. With that I can secure my future and the future of my family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: