Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14131 times)
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

I understood that the 650BTC we hear about were raised by handing out Gulden shares which would be a part of the 110M NLG premine that is already spent, am I wrong with this assumption?

You are correct.

So then I don't see any issue anymore, Rijk took a risk when starting the whole thing and back then 170M was not that much when he launched Gulden.
It's good to know that Rijk was smart enough to trade the premine against BTC and give it away as shares so that you couldn't just drop the premine on the markets and throw off the price.
The fact that he has still 60M will be an incentive to keep the price stable, optimally rising since he's the person who has still most to lose. Also it might show that he's reserved about throwing his premine out the window.

He must be kicking himself not waiting for btc to go to $20000, apparently he sold most of it when btc was $400-$600 ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperDorca

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

From this newsletter : https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/theranos-and-elizabeth-holmes-charged-with-fraud/The Securities and change commission on Wednesday charged Theranos and CEO Elizabeth Holmes with fraud, capping off a excellent downfall for a once high-flying corporation that promised to revolutionize the blood checking out industry however alternatively have become a parable for Silicon Valley hype and hubris.The SEC’s complaint alleges that the privately held agency deceived traders through exaggerating or speakme falsely about what its era may want to do.simply replace the phrase in orange , by means of : Gulden B.V. ; Rijk Plasma ; blockchain industry Lot of bulletins but 0 , niet , nada ,peau de zeub, no release in any respect ...it can be the same tale with the gulden 2.zero(segsig+witness)... almost three hundred and sixty five days overdue

might want to rethink your FUD tactic against one of the cleanest teams in the crypto industry. they have already released working witnessing and there is source code history showing they were working really hard on it the whole time , I'd make a wager that your comment is closer to breaking a law than anything the team has ever done
TimesRGood

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

Will Nocks be adding USD? Price is always lower then bittrex when I have looked and I would rather get the coins as cheap as possible.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

From this newsletter : https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/theranos-and-elizabeth-holmes-charged-with-fraud/The Securities and change commission on Wednesday charged Theranos and CEO Elizabeth Holmes with fraud, capping off a excellent downfall for a once high-flying corporation that promised to revolutionize the blood checking out industry however alternatively have become a parable for Silicon Valley hype and hubris.The SEC’s complaint alleges that the privately held agency deceived traders through exaggerating or speakme falsely about what its era may want to do.simply replace the phrase in orange , by means of : Gulden B.V. ; Rijk Plasma ; blockchain industry Lot of bulletins but 0 , niet , nada ,peau de zeub, no release in any respect ...it can be the same tale with the gulden 2.zero(segsig+witness)... almost three hundred and sixty five days overdue
Are you recycling my old post ?  Grin
FornaxNLG

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

Will Nocks be adding USD? Price is always lower then bittrex when I have looked and I would rather get the coins as cheap as possible.

They would love to have added that last year.  Latest news about this is to not expect this to happen in 2018, same with GBP.  Banks are a bitch when you are dealing with crypto.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

If you can find a bank willing to do usd and crypto in a for them foreign country meaning the Netherlands and with a foreign company called Nocks, just let me know.

ING is only interested in scam companies like Bitfinex and Tether. So don’t expect any help from that side. 🙈🔫

https://www.ftm.nl/artikelen/ing-tether-miljardenfraude-cryptomunten?share=1

“De bitcoinkoers verkeerde afgelopen twee maanden in duikvlucht. Maar niet alleen de virtuele waarde verdampte: er zijn ook 2,25 miljard échte dollars zoek. Is hier sprake van grootschalige fraude? Follow the Money volgde het geldspoor, dat leidt naar... ING Bank”

BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

You must sign up to slack and ask @Rijk to get USD pairing for Gulden.
Go into #marketing and type @Rijk with your question and explain that you want a USD pairing for Gulden. Rijk is the Gulden bot that adds each idea to a central location which the community can look at later.

You also receive 10NLG for any marketing strategies you want the devs to work on.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

Go into #marketing and type @Rijk with your question and explain that you want a USD pairing for Gulden. Rijk is the Gulden bot that adds each idea to a central location which the community can look at later.

You also receive 10NLG for any marketing strategies you want the devs to work on.
LOL
Disbelief

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

LOL

OMG, I haven't laughed like this in a long long time. Post of the year for me.lol
Disbelief

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

It seems that you bad boys missed out on Rijk answering honest criticism and doubts(?) about the Gulden project. Note: these people were honest people, interested in the way Gulden works. They did not involve other cryptocurrencies as a comparison.

He also joined the Telegram channels for Gulden to see what 'we' are talking about, and also answering questions there.

I am very glad Rijk opened his books to topics also discussed on this forum. Gulden is the most reliable project in the scene.

Look at channel #marketing today, you have to admit that post by bannedfromslack is comic genius.
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

It seems that you bad boys missed out on Rijk answering honest criticism and doubts(?) about the Gulden project. Note: these people were honest people, interested in the way Gulden works. They did not involve other cryptocurrencies as a comparison.

He also joined the Telegram channels for Gulden to see what 'we' are talking about, and also answering questions there.

I am very glad Rijk opened his books to topics also discussed on this forum. Gulden is the most reliable project in the scene.

Look at channel #marketing today, you have to admit that post by bannedfromslack is comic genius.

LOL!!!!
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195

This is my real name

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

Why don't you signup for Slack yourself? Oh wait....
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

The anti marketing rhetoric from the Gulden team must come to an end, to have coins like namecoin above it in marketcap who have stopped development but still have a community willing to market it shows that the negative sentiment from a good team can have disastrous results on it's potential.
Honestly is Rijk as bad as the posters on here are making him out to be or is this trolling?
Disbelief

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:27:15 AM

The anti marketing rhetoric from the Gulden team must come to an end, to have coins like namecoin above it in marketcap who have stopped development but still have a community willing to market it shows that the negative sentiment from a good team can have disastrous results on it's potential.
Honestly is Rijk as bad as the posters on here are making him out to be or is this trolling?

Initially this is what I thought but he doesn't want the gulden team to do the marketing. He could use a PR person to filter his responses or do the responses to these questions for him. A lot of good leaders have used a PR person when they have zero people skills.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

he is not anti marketing, he is just saying the development team is not going to do the marketing.

if anybody has a good marketing plan or idea and needs funds for that he/she can put up the idea and the community (incl. Rijk) will raise the funds to execute the plan/idea (but again, the dev team will not do the execution)

so far all marketing ideas that came from the community have been funded and realised.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

Initially this is what I thought but he doesn't want the gulden team to do the marketing. He could use a PR person to filter his responses or do the responses to these questions for him. A lot of good leaders have used a PR person when they have zero people skills.

i dont think he needs a PR person to filter his responses, i think his responses are straight forward and crystal clear. i rather read someones unfiltered responses, just like this one yesterday:

"What exactly is meant by ‘marketing’? Is that me making a gmail account and announcing a partnership with Google? Or walking into a random office building in Hong Kong and making a selfie with 20 Chinese people saying that’s the team. Or should I announce our latest hyperultrachain which runs on liquid digitalized meteorite from Mars. Besides that I can ofcourse pay a few anonymous exchanges some BTC to add us, but take the premium package that includes fake volume. Together with the Indian review and troll farm we can have thousands of posts on several crypto fora in no time. Together with 50k twitter followers. Let’s not stop there and add a few tokens to the chain, a few forks and introduce Guldengold and Guldenplatinum. I will start doing all of this when I finish writing my innovationpaper."

Disbelief

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

i dont think he needs a PR person to filter his responses, i think his responses are straight forward and crystal clear. i rather read someones unfiltered responses, just like this one yesterday:

"What exactly is meant by ‘marketing’? Is that me making a gmail account and announcing a partnership with Google? Or walking into a random office building in Hong Kong and making a selfie with 20 Chinese people saying that’s the team. Or should I announce our latest hyperultrachain which runs on liquid digitalized meteorite from Mars. Besides that I can ofcourse pay a few anonymous exchanges some BTC to add us, but take the premium package that includes fake volume. Together with the Indian review and troll farm we can have thousands of posts on several crypto fora in no time. Together with 50k twitter followers. Let’s not stop there and add a few tokens to the chain, a few forks and introduce Guldengold and Guldenplatinum. I will start doing all of this when I finish writing my innovationpaper."

eg. Joanna Hoffman was instrumental to Steve Jobs reputation and conveying his goals for Apple in a friendly way. He realized that he needed her to create a more positive environment as he wasn't the best peoples person, nobody likes an asshole except for weak men and woman who want to be treated like babies.

JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

to believe anything a small group of anonymous trolls on a forum say is possibly the dumbest thing you could do , you dont know who they are or what their agenda is , it should be obvious that they will tell any lie and twist any thing if it means they can insult rijk, they take things obviously out of context if you still believe them then there is something really wrong with you
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

to believe anything a small group of anonymous trolls on a forum say is possibly the dumbest thing you could do , you dont know who they are or what their agenda is , it should be obvious that they will tell any lie and twist any thing if it means they can insult rijk, they take things obviously out of context if you still believe them then there is something really wrong with you

I know Richpissman is a dumbass but some people have posted conversations from Rijk in here that give a bad impression. Are these out of context like CNN does here in the USA to Donald Trump to paint him in a bad way.
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

I know Richpissman is a dumbass but some people have posted conversations from Rijk in here that give a bad impression. Are these out of context like CNN does here in the USA to Donald Trump to paint him in a bad way.

wont comment on trump but yes they take a small part of a conversation , with a bad translation and post it without the rest of the conversation then make up a back story that isnt really what happened , never trust anonymous forum trolls
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: