Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14128 times)
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

Guess who is going to be dumping a load of Gulden on the next pump to be able to pay his taxes?
Rijk has been selling out premine for years already. How do you think he got from 170mm to 60mm?? Oh that's right, by setting up his "shares" scheme! Here it is, again in plain sight:
[/quote]

slowly selling it to pay for development , what do you expect development to be free? most of what is sold would have been when price was still super low , but you dont care about the details of course you just want any excuse to carry on with the anonymous slander youd never dare use a real name because you know its all false

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

How I see it: I'm suprised about how open and positive Rijk was in the slack when he got asked about the premine. I understood that the 650BTC we hear about were raised by handing out Gulden shares which would be a part of the 110M NLG premine that is already spent, am I wrong with this assumption?

The reaction of Rijk and the transparency he gave is not a bad thing to me. I can conclude for myself that I'm fine with how it is and that some shadows are lifted. Rijk having 60M of Gulden will have a huge incentive to keep the price of it stable for long term because that's how we'll have a secured income. He'd have a hard time to drop that stash without increased volume or he'd just crash the price, which can't be what he wants.

What I can't confirm is that Rijk cuts through questioneers like the grim reaper. The persons who asked are still in the slack.

@JimJimJimJim: What I also don't agree with, is that we should starting with namecalling again.

Didn't you know, RichPissman was going to be paying the expenses for development, if Rijk knew he was offering, a premine wouldn't of been needed or is blockchain only for people who are already rich?
JimJimJimJim

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

@JimJimJimJim: What I also don't agree with, is that we should starting with namecalling again.

and I dont agree with your tactic of giving pissman respect which just makes him seem more credible dont expect others to join you in helping damage the coin. the things he has said on this forum over the last year are completely disgusting and deserve no respect
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

and I dont agree with your tactic of giving pissman respect which just makes him seem more credible dont expect others to join you in helping damage the coin. the things he has said on this forum over the last year are completely disgusting and deserve no respect

That's not about giving RichP. respect but to keep the sentiment of this thread at a decent level. I agree, he didn't back up his claims well that time: So call him out on it, calling him names will only make your arguments look weaker.
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

I do have one criticism for Gulden is that it has followed an isolationist trajectory within crypto and understandably because the industry is and was fill of scammers, however there is some good people within the industry and it's unfair that the good people out there aren't exposed to Gulden. I get the impression the Guldens teams attitude is everyone else has bad intentions, which is not the case. Nothing is black and white and purely evil or good, the team must not be scared of expanding into different areas because of fear of the bad out there.

Everyone knows Gulden should not be sitting on page 3 on coinmarketcap and the above is the reason in my opinion.
JimJimJimJim

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

That's not about giving RichP. respect but to keep the sentiment of this thread at a decent level. I agree, he didn't back up his claims well that time: So call him out on it, calling him names will only make your arguments look weaker.

decent level? Shocked Shocked Shocked are we reading the same thread where a guy with "piss" in his name a name which slanders the project founder attacks developers he does not even know over and over and over in a way that if he were to use his real name he would easily lose in court on defame , the sentiment of this thread cant be descent until more of us stand up to him . Ill stop calling him an asshole when he stops being one
BrettRouX

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

That was quick responses, thanks.

Hi Brett,

It's good to have someone new join Gulden. I have a suggestion to make which will help Gulden with marketing.

There is a guy called Rijk on the Gulden slack, the nicest person you will ever meet online.

He is looking for marketing ideas for Gulden, can you sign up and let him know the news sites you visit to give him ideas.

The two sites I use is http://www.coindesk.com/ and https://cointelegraph.com/ to follow up on crypto news if someone want to tell him.
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

Now I also get it why he is getting more opened up to media and marketing. He needs Gulden to pump before April 2019!

Where do you see this? I will buy more coins on bittrex if he is serious about marketing.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

Now I also get it why he is getting more opened up to media and marketing. He needs Gulden to pump before April 2019!

Where do you see this? I will buy more coins on bittrex if he is serious about marketing.

I don't agree with Rijk with many things but I do agree marketing won't help Gulden and also he must keep it fair between Gulden and EFL, marketing is cheating and makes competition unfair. All he need to do is put reward halving to reduce the supply and development will be enough to see it succeed. On development gulden deserve to have a higher price then EFL but because we used our brains and kept supply small we have a higher price.

Competition must not involve marketing and we see who has higher price in 2 years.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

@RichPissman, you have made a sport out of it to use false statements. The qoute from Slack simply discards all your statements you've made after it.

Now it is time for you to pay your respect to Rijk for actually opening up to us after all our speculations. I am actually glad that he has a huge amount of guldens/bitcoin/fiat, as it ensures me that developers can keep getting payed!

I respect Rijk for his hard line against marketing but I don't respect him for this large supply for Gulden and not working with us when he created Gulden. We could of had one coin with best development and low supply and we would of supported him on no marketing.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

Some people just do not get it i guess .....

Lot to read and i do still not know what to think about it and if it is good or bad  Huh

Can someone ask Rijk on Slack which adress has 60M of his private Gulden on it which he owns so we can monitor it?
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

So there we have it, written in stone. Rijk has always seen the premine to be his private possession. Now there is no doubt anymore folks. You can say whatever you like about him being visible and known publicly, he still is a founder of a coin that has a huge premine he considers his own personal cashcow to do as he pleases. He just does it in plain sight.

So all of you have been pouring your hard earned cash into the Gulden ecosystem, so Rijk can cash out his fat 100mm+ stack he got for absolutely nothing on top of the 650BTC he took with shares.

Ask yourself this, if you would have known he would take the premine as a private fund from the start, would you have taken this serious? No you would not! Instead he lied about it for years (hand out 100G to each citizen, use the premine as a community fund to create awareness, put premine in a community fund to pay for development) and slowly lured you into his private equity trap!

Alright. First of all I realise that this information used to be easy to find, but nowadays it is not, so I added it to the specifications at dev.gulden.com (probably after refresh visible).

Premine in 2014: 170 million
Premine (mostly since 2016) in circulation: 110 million
Premine in my possession: 60 million

Why a premine, then?
As some of you may have made clear, I'm not one of the 'crypto rules'. I do not have the large 'code' with do's and don'ts conceived by self-declared experts in my closet. For me, the premine meant something else: financial freedom. Financial freedom gives you the opportunity to be independent and to be able to do what you really like. To follow your vision. It is probably a dream for many for many reasons. What would you do if you had enough money? Everyone has a different answer to that. My answer is simple and I think I don't even have to give it, because I have shown it for the last 4 years.
In the first two years of Gulden, there was no question of financial freedom, because simply the value of Gulden (which started at 0) in those years was around 0.0015 cents. Also the value of Bitcoin was very different then, I don't want to talk about it further, because it's private, but I already came into contact with Bitcoin in 2011. I had a full-time job and when I noticed that this full-time job was at the expense of Gulden I stopped in mid-2017, to focus 100% on Gulden.

So what about the premine?
This is no different from previous years. This is in my possession.
Feel free to ask questions, I will try to answer them as best I can, unless they really come into the prives sphere.

So now it's clear.
This is HIS 60 millions.

So stop to disturb him with 60 millions of stupid questions, let him continue to develop.

And ... be grateful for the 110 miillionnns he spent from his own pocket , to pay developer.

Bye

SuperDorca

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

so your statement was wrong and you dont have any prove that it is "the community"

The 7hrs part was wrong but who cares about that part? When all said and done the price is what counts, whether it takes 7 hrs or 4 days to get there.

wrong is wrong , dont make specific statements if you dont have the balls to stand by them

I admit my statement was technically wrong, but 99% will agree with the context of my statement and not the technical specifics on the timing.

so you claim only your timing was wrong , original claim was 7 hours which was wrong we are now at over 16 hours and still wrong... how many hours until you admit that not just the timing but also the number was wrong?come on put a new time limit double or nothing... if its below 700 by the 24 hour mark I'll leave you alone , and if its above 700 you will admit that you were completely wrong and stop making claims about "the community" with no proof, deal?

Before 6th August the price will go below 700sat. I won't post here again if it doesn't as a present to you all for being wrong.

do you need another extension , or are you willing to just admit it yet? I dont want you to leave I only ask that you stop saying nasty things about the community as these things have no reality behind them ...
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

so your statement was wrong and you dont have any prove that it is "the community"

The 7hrs part was wrong but who cares about that part? When all said and done the price is what counts, whether it takes 7 hrs or 4 days to get there.

wrong is wrong , dont make specific statements if you dont have the balls to stand by them

I admit my statement was technically wrong, but 99% will agree with the context of my statement and not the technical specifics on the timing.

so you claim only your timing was wrong , original claim was 7 hours which was wrong we are now at over 16 hours and still wrong... how many hours until you admit that not just the timing but also the number was wrong?come on put a new time limit double or nothing... if its below 700 by the 24 hour mark I'll leave you alone , and if its above 700 you will admit that you were completely wrong and stop making claims about "the community" with no proof, deal?

Before 6th August the price will go below 700sat. I won't post here again if it doesn't as a present to you all for being wrong.

do you need another extension , or are you willing to just admit it yet? I dont want you to leave I only ask that you stop saying nasty things about the community as these things have no reality behind them ...

sure, you can go ahead and remove the buy orders.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

You made a mistake thinking bitcoin price would rally more? NLG only dropped below 700 because bitcoin price went over $8000.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

You made a mistake thinking bitcoin price would rally more? NLG only dropped below 700 because bitcoin price went over $8000.

No, I fucked up, no excuses.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

No, I fucked up, no excuses.

Didn't you say you will stop posting if you were wrong?
paijo90

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

From this newsletter : https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/theranos-and-elizabeth-holmes-charged-with-fraud/The Securities and change commission on Wednesday charged Theranos and CEO Elizabeth Holmes with fraud, capping off a excellent downfall for a once high-flying corporation that promised to revolutionize the blood checking out industry however alternatively have become a parable for Silicon Valley hype and hubris.The SEC’s complaint alleges that the privately held agency deceived traders through exaggerating or speakme falsely about what its era may want to do.simply replace the phrase in orange , by means of : Gulden B.V. ; Rijk Plasma ; blockchain industry Lot of bulletins but 0 , niet , nada ,peau de zeub, no release in any respect ...it can be the same tale with the gulden 2.zero(segsig+witness)... almost three hundred and sixty five days overdue
FornaxNLG

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

I understood that the 650BTC we hear about were raised by handing out Gulden shares which would be a part of the 110M NLG premine that is already spent, am I wrong with this assumption?

You are correct.
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

I understood that the 650BTC we hear about were raised by handing out Gulden shares which would be a part of the 110M NLG premine that is already spent, am I wrong with this assumption?

You are correct.

So then I don't see any issue anymore, Rijk took a risk when starting the whole thing and back then 170M was not that much when he launched Gulden.
It's good to know that Rijk was smart enough to trade the premine against BTC and give it away as shares so that you couldn't just drop the premine on the markets and throw off the price.
The fact that he has still 60M will be an incentive to keep the price stable, optimally rising since he's the person who has still most to lose. Also it might show that he's reserved about throwing his premine out the window.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: