Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14127 times)
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

Tomorrow 6PM CET @Bittrex

Poemp und Doemp ?   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

People that are buying are really smart Smiley Hahaha

People that don't believe in Gulden, just do your own research, it's so easy to see how amazing the coin is, I feel sorry for those who are selling lol
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

People that don't believe in Gulden, just do your own research, it's so easy to see how amazing the coin is, I feel sorry for those who are selling lol

You felt sorry for them when they sold @ 1150 as well  Roll Eyes

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Morbs

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

Maybe if you tell them why it is smart to buy Gulden someone believes you.

Now you are shouting every ten messages the same.

Tell them/us why people should buy or sell Gulden.
Morbs

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

so people who keep trashing Gulden are now explaining that you should convince people why Gulden is good and people should buy it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA x 1.000.000

Because i do not agree how Rijk Handles things i am trashing Gulden?

I hope Gulden will still make it because otherwise it will cost me a lot of money but as you also see the price goes down hard something must happen.

Rijk his 60M premined Gulden are "only" worth less then 1,8 million now

Maybe we can find out he still has them or that he has dumped them?

Can you ask on Gulden slack if he has an address where those 60M Gulden are on.  That would be good for transparency
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

200 sat away from the bottom and then we can talk about lift off. Wink
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

so people who keep trashing Gulden are now explaining that you should convince people why Gulden is good and people should buy it

I hope Gulden will still make it because otherwise it will cost me a lot of money but as you also see the price goes down hard something must happen.

Can you ask on Gulden slack if he has an address where those 60M Gulden are on.  That would be good for transparency

so you think what you are doing here is helping Gulden make it? And since all the anonymous complainers are the same , this is probably not the only place were your spill out the trash. Some fake twitter accounts, telegram, etc. And then you telling other people here what they should do to make Gulden bigger? So it won't costs you your money? You really live in a selfcentric bubble mate. You can go ask on the Gulden slack yourself.

@johnnybraveau, all the "trolls" here would love to have Gulden accepted everywhere and it's price not in the gutter where it currently is. Most of them, including me, even helped Gulden at some point to get it somewhere. But most of us got tired of Rijk's bullcrap over and over again. If Rijk knows so well on how to handle this, let him do it.
SuperDorca

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

so you think what you are doing here is helping Gulden make it? And since all the anonymous complainers are the same , this is probably not the only place were your spill out the trash. Some fake twitter accounts, telegram, etc. And then you telling other people here what they should do to make Gulden bigger? So it won't costs you your money? You really live in a selfcentric bubble mate. You can go ask on the Gulden slack yourself.

@johnnybraveau, all the "trolls" here would love to have Gulden accepted everywhere and it's price not in the gutter where it currently is. Most of them, including me, even helped Gulden at some point to get it somewhere. But most of us got tired of Rijk's bullcrap over and over again. If Rijk knows so well on how to handle this, let him do it.

so you confess that you either are or know richpissman personally , what we have here are small group of loser so hung up on hating a single person that they do not care what lie or who you have to hurt to try gain control. if you know so well what it take to run a project and you so much better than rijk why is auroracoin such a fail? why not you go deal with your own fail?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

If Rijk knows so well on how to handle this, let him do it.

then why dont you let him do it?

Well, because he sucks at it for sure would be a good reason. But I think Biomike is only here to maintain some form of open discussion without moderation. I'm here for that reason too and to protect my still relatively large interest financially. I just don't do it by yelling positive lies about Gulden all the time, but by disclosing them and telling people here that things need to change drastically, starting with the dictator losing his power over the groupies.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

if biomike wants to maintain some form of open discussion without getting banned i would suggest him joining the Gulden community slack where Rijk is also actively talking on and answering questions on (but he is no mod and so far only 1 person got banned there for trying to sell drugs on that slack)

because let's be honest, there is not much of an open discussion here is there? Just a repetative pile of bullcrap (mine included)

He is indeed more active there than on his own heavily moderated slack. So much even, I wonder if he still finds time to work on development. He is, however, not really answering any questions, just having nerve wrecking endless discussions with people that want to have real answers, not evasive non statements he likes to make so much.

Out of respect of mr. Fraction, I will however no longer post examples here. You know what I mean exactly anyway, so I guess examples are unnecessary.

SuperDorca

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

I follow aurora coin from the beginning. I still hold a big amount of coins in cold wallet. I am wondering what went so wrong with this coin and the price is going lower and lower... Huh

Basically a number of things are going on:
- Cryptos are in downtrend after the rally last year.
- Adoption of Auroracoin in Iceland is slower than initially expected.
- The reformation of the Auroracoin foundation to a Crypto foundation probably has caused some panic among people.
- From the beginning Auroracoin has been put "on the market" wrongly. See the initial article in the Steemit link that describes this.

when your coin price down because you dont develop it its " all crypto go down" and everyone fault but your own , but when gulden price down it entirely rijk fault. when you delete all negative comment on auroracoin thread it okay but when rijk ban people he hitler. what a hypocrites you and your small group are
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

I follow aurora coin from the beginning. I still hold a big amount of coins in cold wallet. I am wondering what went so wrong with this coin and the price is going lower and lower... Huh

Basically a number of things are going on:
- Cryptos are in downtrend after the rally last year.
- Adoption of Auroracoin in Iceland is slower than initially expected.
- The reformation of the Auroracoin foundation to a Crypto foundation probably has caused some panic among people.
- From the beginning Auroracoin has been put "on the market" wrongly. See the initial article in the Steemit link that describes this.

when your coin price down because you dont develop it its " all crypto go down" and everyone fault but your own , but when gulden price down it entirely rijk fault. when you delete all negative comment on auroracoin thread it okay but when rijk ban people he hitler. what a hypocrites you and your small group are

I'm not into Auroracoin myself, but last time I checked there is no one there that has picked up millions from the community and holds almost 20% of the supply by means of premine. Also no one gets banned there and perhaps most important, everyone working on the project are volunteers. They don't get paid huge salaries from a pile of money "extracted" from the community.

Rijk gets targeted for reasons he himself has created. He has "stolen" the premine to be his own personal ticket to financial freedom. He has deceived the community by changing the rules. He has chased away everyone with good intentions simply because they challenged his opinion. He killed just about every serious attempt by the community to do something about the huge lack of marketing.

The list goes on by the way.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

do you have that story on your notepad or have you typed that freshly every 121 times you put that on this forum?

I will type it 121 hundred thousand times more again if needed. It's the truth, so why wouldn't I?

Fun part is, HERE I can! On all Gulden controlled channels I could only type it once (maybe two) times. Then... BAN and REMOVE.

SuperDorca

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

so your problem is that rijk create a success that people want to fund that he attract real developers and your scam coin is a fail nobody fund it even when you try to marketing it and lie about upcoming release, that best developer you can find is fraud who cant even program and spend all day here instead, okay thank for clearing it up make so much sense now
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

so your problem is that rijk create a success that people want to fund that he attract real developers and your scam coin is a fail nobody fund it even when you try to marketing it and lie about upcoming release, that best developer you can find is fraud who cant even program and spend all day here instead, okay thank for clearing it up make so much sense now

The only success Rijk has "created" is becoming financially independent by selling off the premine to a bunch of stupid losers he deceived into believing he actually cares for their interests. They dumped over 650 BTC in his lap thinking he would spend it on development and active awareness for Gulden. Now he is openly stating the premine is his personal asset and so are the BTC he got by selling them as "shares".

True, they found a good developer. No argument there, but that is also not his doing. That was Jason (Waterloodown) who found a way for his cousin to make some extra money. Indeed, it turned out well, for both sides. But NOT thanks to Rijk!

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

do you have that story on your notepad or have you typed that freshly every 121 times you put that on this forum?

I will type it 121 hundred thousand times more again if needed. It's the truth, so why wouldn't I?

Fun part is, HERE I can! On all Gulden controlled channels I could only type it once (maybe two) times. Then... BAN and REMOVE.

Fun part is: Here nobody cares. On the Gulden controlled channels nobody cares. Nobody cares.

Yes, that also is perfectly clear to me already. Nobody on the Gulden controlled channels care about the truth. They just blindly follow Rijk and hope every day they get to stay in the circle. Heaven forbid to challenge the great leader, you might be the next to get banned.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

yeah on this open and free channel you are getting a lot of acclaim on this statement :-)

like i said: nobody in my closed ward cares

Does Rijk even know you are on the forbidden forum? Hasn't he already made you all put it in your blacklist?

SuperDorca

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

yeah on this open and free channel you are getting a lot of acclaim on this statement :-)

Does Rijk even know you are on the forbidden forum? Hasn't he already made you all put it in your blacklist?

why you not paste as your real latex nickname? are you too coward? is it hard being a washed up old loser who nobody follow, is that why you dedicate your life to hating on rijk because you secretly wish you were him? better looking than you more success more liked it must be hard for you latex so hard
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

why you not paste as your real latex nickname? are you too coward? is it hard being a washed up old loser who nobody follow, is that why you dedicate your life to hating on rijk because you secretly wish you were him? better looking than you more success more liked it must be hard for you latex so hard

Well, that's an old one, almost forgot the obsession you guys had with latex. I'm even honored you would make that assumption! But I have to disappoint you. I do come from that generation though, so you are getting warm  Wink

But since we are all opening up here, whats your real name mr. Dorca / JimJimJim / Richman / WetNappyMan?

BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

I go for the alternative: Rijk sends people here from time to time to try to pull people to his slack instead of here and
have some bullshit discussion about nothing. Apparently the people in the Gulden Slack care about what's being discussed
here.

@johnny As for Auroracoin, development (in my spare time) is still going strong. The fact that you can't find it... well...
you're not in Iceland and you are not really interested. Now, back on-topic, Gulden.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: