Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14128 times)
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

Rumour going around that Rijk is getting family, friends and new investors into Gulden by fabricating leaving bittrex, the inner circle is laughing knowing that he is not going to force Gulden to leave bittrex.

Now they collecting coins cheap. Then they will say we not removing from bittrex.

yes, the inner circle. Because everybody out of that circle doesn't have a clue that the price is around 0.03EUR now. Hahaha. Now the inner circle can secretly purchase cheap Gulden without other people knowing it. Muhahahahaha. And in a few months when the price is rising again everybody else is like: WAIT WHAT THE PRICE WAS THAT LOW WTF!!! Why didnt the inner circle tell me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 05:41:08 PM by RichPissman

I wish I knew beforehand this coin wasn't a scam coin. I sold out in the last 24hrs on the small price rise. I knew after the update if the price wouldn't rise it never will. The truth is only scam coins with marketing fetch a high price. The world is based on lies and not truth. I admire Rijk for his truth but truth and hard work doesn't make anyone rich.
That stopped in the 90s, when CNN and other mainstream media still told the truth.

Why must Gulden be different?

I feel sorry for you m8.  You kept Gulden all the way and now after the update you are going to sell it all?

There was somebody today who sold a lot on Bittrex and Nocks even for 0.055 and now it is allrdy back again @ 0.062 so it cost him or her over 10%  Roll Eyes

I think Gulden will make it in this strange crypto world and i think and hope that a developing coin will win it over a scam coin.

It is not too late to buy some Gulden back Sugaman because it is still much to cheap.  Have one time faith that telling the truth can pay off.....

Everything sold under 0.06 i consider criminal  Grin
I recall people saying it was criminal to sell at 12 cents, and also at 8 cents, now you are saying 6 cents, I wonder what people will say should we hit 4 cents...

Well...?? Anyone? Are we certain buying below 4ct is a steal and will never get lower, or have we learned something by now?

Last time I traded Gulden @ 570 sat was in 2015! Yep, Gulden sure made huge steps with all it's development over the last couple of years! Not if you are in it to make some profit out of it (like about 99% of you if you are truly honest to yourself!)

The 1% btw are the social dropouts that have been given status by Rijk and finally get the illusion of being important for a change as moderators of his slack. They don't care about making money, they are in it to feel the power of being a selected member by their Fuhrer.

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

I recall people saying it was criminal to sell at 12 cents, and also at 8 cents, now you are saying 6 cents, I wonder what people will say should we hit 4 cents...

Hey Bokito,  Still alive i almost forgot about you ......

Selling under 4 cents is instant death penalty Grin

Lot of dead corpses Roll Eyes

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:09:52 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 04:47:58 PM by RichPissman

Sell gulden. €0,04 soon more likely...

Look at any chart on CMC, latest developments of the coin are not being appreciated enough by the market, though the technological aspects seem to be there, again there is no marketing, active FIAT pairings would also benefit the amount of people that could utilize and trade with gulden.

Buy Gulden. € 1,80 soon possibly.

Feel free to think so. I wouldn't bet on it. I think it's more likely to hit €1,80 than €0,04.

Just a fraction of the past catching up here  Grin

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

yes, the inner circle. Because everybody out of that circle doesn't have a clue ....

And there you have said it all! Braveau Johnny!!! You just explained why this coin keeps dropping like a stone!

FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

Just ask the question yourself :what does he really want ?

Why do you have to ask the question yourself what he really wants? He is very clear on what he really wants and he keeps repeating what he wants on questions from the community. Also today on the Guldencom slack he answers to the same question: " 200 people voted, around 70% were against. I still want to delist (he thinks it will help Gulden). As long as the majority is against I am not the one to ask Bittrex to delist. "

Well he had the possibility to have usd/g with bittrex and he did not do it.
So his real goal is not to remove btc/g , but to remove bittrex .
Why ? To give the monopoly to Nocks (his friend)
Do you really think if you ask him the question he will answer that ??
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

Just ask the question yourself :what does he really want ?

Why do you have to ask the question yourself what he really wants? He is very clear on what he really wants and he keeps repeating what he wants on questions from the community. Also today on the Guldencom slack he answers to the same question: " 200 people voted, around 70% were against. I still want to delist (he thinks it will help Gulden). As long as the majority is against I am not the one to ask Bittrex to delist. "

Well he had the possibility to have usd/g with bittrex and he did not do it.
So his real goal is not to remove btc/g , but to remove bittrex .
Why ? To give the monopoly to Nocks (his friend)
Do you really think if you ask him the question he will answer that ??

He. Says. He. Wants. To. Leave. Bittrex. Einstein.

Perfect ... so continue your Simon says game with him ...

Simon says he wants another 60 M premine
Simon says he wants a split 2:1
Simon says continue to obey without thinking
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

He. Says. He. Wants. To. Leave. Bittrex. Einstein.

Can you ask Einstein Rijk to repeat that more often and yell it harder althought 70% voted against it.

It will do the price of Gulden very good and it will go below 3 eurocent so well done

Gulden -21% last 7 days.  BTC  +0.68%   

I do not blame Bitcoin but i do blame Rijk for destroying his own coin  Angry

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:50:24 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 08:21:23 PM by RichPissman

He. Says....

Yep, that's what he actually says! A huge lie again.

"But I've never changed direction"

Ok, let's see:

2014: 170mm Gulden premine, to be distributed fairly among Dutch citizens.
2015: 170mm Gulden premine, no longer for distribution, but to fund development and awareness of the community and users
2016: 170mm Gulden premine, no longer for the community, but to be used to fund development only
2017: 170mm Gulden premine, no longer your business, don't trust me? Leave!
2018: 170mm Gulden premine, it's my personal asset, I do as I please. Don't like it? Leave!

Also, what about the change from 1000G per block to 100G per block to 80G per block. One of the most imperative trust factors in blockchain, NEVER change the initial characteristics of a coin!

But the biggest question would be if you take this project seriously: Why for Satoshi's sake haven't you changed direction all this time??!! For sure it's clear by now things change in this rapidly evolving World. A boat needs a captain to adjust it's course every time an Iceberg meets it's path. Rijk simply choses to crash on it every time and let the community drown, while he get's away on his 650BTC liferaft!

Morbs

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

I thought it was criminal to sell under 6 cents but now i understand why people are selling because they do not trust the leader/founder and if you do not trust someone you sell i guess.

People were hoping that the 2.0 update was the big turn around for Gulden.  You had a very good coin then and could market that and it would go to the moon.  Unfortunately still no marketing but delisting talks instead  Angry

Guess you,  Rich P.,  Boktito and a lot of others were right.

I still think Gulden can rise but that is without Rijk and with a new team with new energy, new plans and marketing.  The question is when the Gulden slack community will say : enough is enough allrdy?
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

I thought it was criminal to sell under 6 cents but now i understand why people are selling because they do not trust the leader/founder and if you do not trust someone you sell i guess.

People were hoping that the 2.0 update was the big turn around for Gulden.  You had a very good coin then and could market that and it would go to the moon.  Unfortunately still no marketing but delisting talks instead  Angry

Guess you,  Rich P.,  Boktito and a lot of others were right.

I still think Gulden can rise but that is without Rijk and with a new team with new energy, new plans and marketing.  The question is when the Gulden slack community will say : enough is enough allrdy?

there will never be a gulden without rijk, so do the world a favor and just get over it like an adult, fuck off and take your 10 sock puppets with you.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:26:42 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 08:43:45 PM by RichPissman

Lot of dead corpses Roll Eyes

People were hoping that the 2.0 update was the big turn around for Gulden.  You had a very good coin then and could market that and it would go to the moon.  Unfortunately still no marketing but delisting talks instead  Angry

Guess you,  Rich P.,  Boktito and a lot of others were right.

I still think Gulden can rise but that is without Rijk and with a new team with new energy, new plans and marketing.  The question is when the Gulden slack community will say : enough is enough allrdy?

there will never be a gulden without rijk, so do the world a favor and just get over it like an adult, fuck off and take your 10 sock puppets with you.

You know they actually have a word for what you do in both Dutch and English? It's called Projectie (Projection). It means you project your own behavior onto someone else. You're the suck-puppet-master, now even telling a long time positive supporter he is a sock puppet. Sad thing bro, get a life!

You are also a confirmation of my earlier statement that you have to accept Rijk and his ways or "F*ck off". Do yourselves a favor, stop drinking Rijk's coolaid and ask your mummy to bring a glass of milk to the basement for a change!

metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

Rijk told this multiple times in slack, he wants the marketing to be decentraliced and he doesn't want to be the masternode.
If people come up with a good marketing idea, they can fund it on gulden.social and the community can crowdfund it. Rijk added that he sees himself as a part of the community and that by now every marketing fundraiser was successfull.

So could the crybabies in here calm down and process this kind of information first? Do you want a decentralised system or not?

I've had my deal of silly arguments for the moment, maybe after holidays I get welcomed by the praised 8k sats or a civil war in this thread.

I took a look at the current price: civil war it is Cheesy
Morbs

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

I really do not understand some people....

Is Gulden slack some kind of Church of Scientology?  Never say a bad thing about your leader or you get punished.

I think it is normal to talk about everything.  Rijk thinks it is better for Gulden to be removed from Bittrex and i think it is better for Gulden that Rijk is removed from Gulden.  Why can i not have that opinion?

Do the world a favor  Huh  And do what?

Get over what like an adult?

Fuck off?  Why do you talk to me that way and why do you think you have the right to talk to me that way is that an adult way?

Which 10 sock puppets? I am me, myself and i.  I think Rijk has my e-mal adress because i was banned from Twitter and Slack and that are not a lot of people who have done both.  I disagree with Rich P.,  Fantonas and other a lot of times so why a sock puppet?

Real pathetic reply 4xsockpuppet Jim or Jimx4 or 4JIM's  Grin
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

And this is what proves to me you definitely are not the most bright adversary here!

So if Rijk gets killed tomorrow, that's it? No more Gulden. All investments go to zero?

So much for decentralization then!  Huh

(Oh and please don't see my replies as offensive towards your speech impairment (stotteren) Jim  Wink )

JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:44:55 PM

Fuck off?  Why do you talk to me that way and why do you think you have the right to talk to me that way is that an adult way?

I have the right to talk to you like that because you pathetic whiny crap, rijk this rijk that all you can go on about ever yuo h ave wet dream of overthrowing rijk it wont eva happen so either get over it and move on with your life or just shut the fuck up about it already it really pathetic to look at this conversation and just pages of you talking to yourself wit different account you are pissman everyone know it. if dont want people telling you to fuck off then start behaving like a regular person and get over your rijk jealousy
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

I have the right to talk to you like that because you pathetic whiny crap, rijk this rijk that all you can go on about ever yuo h ave wet dream of overthrowing rijk it wont eva happen so either get over it and move on with your life or just shut the fuck up about it already it really pathetic to look at this conversation and just pages of you talking to yourself wit different account you are pissman everyone know it. if dont want people telling you to fuck off then start behaving like a regular person and get over your rijk jealousy

This is where most of the time I like to advise others not to feed the trolls, but I guess I'm doing just that right now myself  Roll Eyes Grin

But just a question, this is regarded like behaving like a regular person in the Gulden circle jerk group JJ-J-JJ-Jim?

Morbs

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

Shocked Unbelievable  Roll Eyes  where to start

Take one more drink or kind of drugs you are using right now but do yourself, your family and friends a favor and go to a good clinic tomorrow who can help you with your problems because you have real big problems if you react this way.  I do not mean this funny but you scare me with this behavior .....

Maybe it is normal to talk that way on Gulden slack but i do not think it is normal ....

Proof that i am Pissman?  I have had loads of discussion with him in the past if you read back in this thread so i do not know where this came from?

I am a real person but i do not know how to proof it to you and i do not know if i need to proof it?

I am not jealous @ anybody because i do not think it gets you anywhere.  Maybe Rijk is a very nice guy and if i drink a beer with him that we have a nice time but i only think that he does not  handle Gulden well @ this time.  I think i can have this opinion because we live in a free world?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:29:59 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 09:40:06 PM by RichPissman

Suck-Pupet-Master exposed! P R O J E C T I O N !!!

It's always better to buy in small chunks, no trader ever got wiser by doing market-buys. I don't see Gulden going up rapidly any time soon.

Pissman was wrong

Haha, the Gulden fanboys found out the concept of sockpupets  Grin

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

Tomorrow 6PM CET @Bittrex

What? You finally will dump your remaining Gulden then?

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: