Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not sell your crypto!  (Read 2977 times)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

Hello, I agree with the opinion of the author that you should not sell your tokens because it is not profitable for you first, so you suffer big losses and in my opinion it is better to hold tokens a certain time before the market rises

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Hello, I agree with the opinion of the author that you should not sell your tokens because it is not profitable for you first, so you suffer big losses and in my opinion it is better to hold tokens a certain time before the market rises
Well I think it's up to him if he would never wanted to sell his crypto, if he would choose to hold it for a quite long term investment it's all fepend upon his decision. In case that you've been lose already and it so happen that it was a huge lose it is better to hold your coin so you could make up on your loses.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

Youre definitely right. If you want to get loss, sell when the value is low. You should not invest on cryptocurrency when ypu do not have enough patience for waiting the right time to buy or sell. I know that there is someone, or something who manipulates the value of the cryptos to catch some investors who always panics when the price drops. Have a strong heart, keep holding.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
theres nothing new to this advice because only weak persons are selling when the price are drop.they are afraid of losing but they dont know what can this coins give them in the latter time.if the market recovers and come to moon.

Against the background of positive news from South Korea, the call not to sell the Crypto currency, it seems quite reasonable
The issue is just keep on coming,maybe its the greeds way of profiteering making bad issues to bring the market down
Gahi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
theres nothing new to this advice because only weak persons are selling when the price are drop.they are afraid of losing but they dont know what can this coins give them in the latter time.if the market recovers and come to moon.

Against the background of positive news from South Korea, the call not to sell the Crypto currency, it seems quite reasonable
The issue is just keep on coming,maybe its the greeds way of profiteering making bad issues to bring the market down

For me i don't want to sell my crypto when the value of currencies has low.i keep holding my coins until it comes higher. but when i keep my crypto there is no profit. when it time to sell? my idea is got to investing my cypto in low price. thats the good idea. if our crypto in market got a big value i think this is the right time to sell my coins
to get a higher profits.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

Bitcoin system will most certainly not die, but the coin "owning" Bitcoin name, can (and most likely will) change the "ownership"... and most likely scenario for this is the Bitcoin Cash which has very real potential to get the rightful title of Bitcoin.
I disagree, coins like bitcoin cash and ethereum can hold their own without bitcoin legacy. If Exchanges start offering trading of coins with either one, the game lives on. If bitcoin legacy falls, yes the market will take a hit but will recover.

Also it feels like the post is isolated to just this community and one part of the world. Ill remind op that crypto markets are global and there are pockets of communities outside of reddit.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

This is good advice now. You do not need to panic and sell cryptocurrency at a loss. We need to understand that this market is so arranged and the fall in prices will necessarily be followed by their rise.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Coins price habits are expensive at the end of the year, we can see the history of each coins. We can hold it until the end of the year. So be patient. This is to avoid losses.
mukul11122

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

This year 2018 has been the most difficult year so far as the crypto market has hit all time low.Ethereum at 600$  Shocked
Lets hope that the situation improves.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

DO NOT SELL YOUR CRYPTO! is not a good word to say,
but better to hold you tokens or coins wisely, at low, you should not panic but buy more and put a sell wall high.
so people in the market have the choice to buy at high.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

Yeah me too. I really thinks like you.
I will not sell my Bitcoin and Etherium.
I just hold it and wait till the price is up again.
Thanks.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

Many people are actually keep holding., but decide to sell because it is influenced by various news related to crypto is more directed on the bad side, until do not thinking longer that it will not necessarily continue to decline. Well and anyway belief in crypto., is very influential on investment, because after all., many news that only temporarily giving affects only and then it will recover.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

DO NOT SELL YOUR CRYPTO! is not a good word to say,
but better to hold you tokens or coins wisely, at low, you should not panic but buy more and put a sell wall high.
so people in the market have the choice to buy at high.

maybe he pointing that dont sell crypto and just hold until the desired price reach the market , many will hold as long as they can because the price is truly below the expected amount but still the best counterfeit in this kind of situation is holding coins .
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

So many persons are already selling out of fear and they panic towards the the big dip in the market since the early part of the year
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

The price will rise up again. It is now not profitable if you sell your cryptos. Most in my portfolio are for the long term investment. So just only wait before the market rises again.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

You mean that all prices in the market are being controlled by whales? Sometimes i didnt hold my coins at first because im worried to the price will continue to go down and sometimes i need also money thats why i sold them. This year will be the hardest of all coins, holding some coins now and hoping that prices will come back again.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

I am prefer to hold all my coin/token rather than sell on market like this week. Market down sharply after many negative news spread. I am prefer to hold for long term because I am still believe crypto market will be up again
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

I hope, that we will see bullish market again, I lost a lot of money here - or have I lost something when I didn´t sell anything for this bad price? But this crypto bubble is created by novice in crypto world, they wanted easy, quick money and when they lost their profits, they sold their coins and created FUD, there is nothing bad in crypto world, do not understand why we are still going down, when we see adoption of crypto - for example: regulations are popular...

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

Even how many times we will remind all the crypto traders, holders and investors with our thoughts. There are few that will never follow our advise, we may say that we experienced this before and it's not advisable to sell during the market's down fall. They don't get it that it's the easiest time and best time to add on what's on your portfolio. As for me, I'll hold and no matter what will the market is going through today, I'll not surrender and follow the trend of panic selling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

I decided for myself at least until the price falls, I will not sell anything,  Probably quite the opposite I will buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: