Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

the best way is working in a real job. try to save money from daily job and invest in crypto.
This is how i started to invest in crypto. Save as much as you can to win big.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

For me the best way to earn money is to seek a job then invest in crypto and hod it wait until the price of your investment is x5 bigger than on what you have been invested.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

As I think - we need to do everything little by little. Keep some coins in long. To trade part of the portfolio. Participate in profitable bounty. And so on
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

There is no one and only view on this question. For me it is investing in ICO.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

This is very easy. Trading is the best way to earn money here in crypto because it gives you the maximum potential earnings. Unlike mining where the income is like steady and it will only change when the coin you are mining changes in price a lot.
I agree with your statement, thanks to the strong price hikes on all cryptocurrencies, trading on the exchange can bring more profit than mining. But you should pay attention to the fact that without the experience of trading on the exchange, without knowing the market of cryptocurrencies and their behavior, you can lose money. It is necessary to understand correctly the mechanism of price change and many other nuances. As for Airdrops, they are inherently incapable of making a profit, because they are made to attract interest and attention to their coins and airdrops are more suitable for beginners. Therefore, investing and trading are the best options for earning.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

Better off to just work a job in the real world where you are guarenteed to make money instead of playing the lottery.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

I think bounties are becoming overrated these days.  there are huge amounts of people joining in but helas the number of scam ICO's is increasing too.  I've chosen 4-5 bounties of not so small projects and if my estimation is correct, 3-4 are scams of which one confirmed.  If a bounty program lasts for months and they turn out to be a scam, you'll be ripped off for months.  So I think it's better to invest and trade some rather than purely focussing on bounties.  Let the sig bounties be an extra but don't put your hopes on them.  
mark1220

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

Bounty and trade is better, join any bounty so that you have a earning token then trade it so you dont have any capital came from your wallet. But you must do effort and have a patience by doing this.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

I always believe that the best way to earn money, is when you did not take any money out from your pocket.
After all, we all are talking about earning.
Investing have high risk so I won't go for it, and I don't have a lot of extra but time.
So bounty works perfect for me.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Firstly, I think that invest trade/live trading - in short, short-term trade is the best way to earn money. But need experience and take some profitable coins.
Bounty earn money also good for earn money. But, nowadays it is very difficult to get more money from bounty.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

I think that the best way to earn money in crypto-currencies today is indeed the ICO, because I can not imagine anything else. Of course, there are a lot of projects that have good and promising ideas and there are a lot of such projects.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

The poll result says it all. Most of us here in this forum probably cannot afford to invest and with that, bounty is here to rescue. Bounty continuously giving opportunity to earn for those who cannot afford to invest. Making it almost everyone to join the crypto world. And I am sure some of those traders we're also earning from bounty which then they use to invest in long and short term. Whatever you choose, do it with passion, then, your work will no longer be as tiring as before.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

invest trade is a great option but must seek sufficient funds and always use cutloss if you don't want to lose too much or hold a very long time, to get the funds follow bounty campaign
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

why not do all of it. invest and hold what you think will boom for the future, invest and become a day trader of volatile coins, join airdrops and bounty campaign.
bounty is very profitable if you have high ranking account.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

I've been in this forum for a while now and it's only bounty hunting that gives me a real profit because you don't need a capital anymore so you can start. Bounty really helped me a lot and it became the best way to earn me money.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

The best way to earn money is by investing or trading. If talking about bounty campaign, not all bounty success at the end of ICO.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

This is very easy. Trading is the best way to earn money here in crypto because it gives you the maximum potential earnings. Unlike mining where the income is like steady and it will only change when the coin you are mining changes in price a lot.
For me, it all depends if you have enough funds and resources to trade or invest, but there's nothing wrong with it because if you have a goal to achieve then you become more determined to reach it. There are lots of ways to earn money like bounties, you can start even at low expense. No matter what, as long as you work hard for it, then that's what it all takes and counts.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

I thinking about invest, hold, and bounty which could help us to earn money. we can try to join into many programs and earn some tokens so we can sell it in the market. but remember, there is no guarantee how much money that we can earn and we need to try over and over so we could earn much money. and for the bounty, I think we can choose the bounties that have a big reward and choose the good project by reading more information about the project.
Of course profit is not guarantee when it come investing into new coin but with a good study of white paper and road map of the coin or token you can still presume the future of the project. Have you forgotten that with every great opportunity comes great risk. Remember what people think about bitcoin back in 2009?

VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

Previously, the most profitable was mining, now payback of purchased equipment, at least 6 months:( It is sad...
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

I think the best way to earn money with cryptos are bounty campaigns. I participate a lot in bounty campaigns and earn money on this way. But i also hold all those money from bounty campaigns. So if i would always sell these coins and tokens, i would make a good profit. But i dont because i just participate on bounty campaigns of projects i really believe. ANd thats why i hold them. TO eanr good in bounty campaign, you need a high ranked bitcointalk account. The best way is to buy one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: