Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
halsen9xxx

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

If you are not ready just to lose money, then I do not advise you to go to the bounty. Now among them, there are a lot of scammers who profit from ordinary people
heidikarenina

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

it's true by investing in lots of good coins we tend to get much higher profits than just picking one coin but indeed to do it all we are required to have a lot of capital
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

the easy way but high risk is trading
the hard way, high risk is the investment and the best way I think is to work as an employee

jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:53:21 AM

I don't have a lot of money for investment to make money for me, so bounty is the best option. Although it is very troublesome, it has to wait for a long time.
poundy29

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

I think investments is the best way to earn money in cryptos, but the capital cause the problem and make it difficult to start most times.. In this case I'll advice you to participate in several bounty campaigns and earn free money to start making investments.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

In my own opinion, trading will make you earn a huge amount of profit in the market because most of the people are preferring to trade due to the volatility so just do the same way and study the system before investing a huge amount.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

The best way to earn money in cryptocurrency is to be deliberate, focus and be consistence. There is no free money anywhere. Online money making endavour is just as the same as offline if not  more difficult. You must be hardworking, adding value and be resilient.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
summerbray

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

I think it's better to invest in a start-up or choose the crypto currency that will give in the mid-term X10, it's necessary to select such projects, it's 1 for 100 coins, I also participate in the bounty only as a subscription, I do not like the rectum in social networks, generation, which can cause demand for a coin.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

I think the best way to earn money is to join bounty. We participate in completing a project. If the project reaches the target then we will get the reward in the form of tokens that we can exchange with money. We get the tokens as a result of our work because we participate in Campaye bounty program.In addition, trading can also be a way to earn money.We can use both the bounty and trading to increase income.Money we get from the bounty we can use as capital for trading.If we are good at managing it then our money will double.
khoatg11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

There are different types of monetization on the Cryptalcurrency market
1 / Mining (mining bitcoin ..
2 / Trade coin
3 / Bounty hunting
For me , the best way to make money from the cryptalcurrency world is through bonus campaigns
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

The best thing in crypto is any way can make you successful. For people with extra funds is investing truly attractive idea, just like airdrops or bounty campaigns for people that are willing to sacrifice their free time for a promotion of products. Eventually, they will become new investors with their funds from these projects. In conclusion, it does not matter if you are rich or poor, everyone has a chance to profit in this beautiful and crazy space full of hopes and dreams Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

Best way is invest hodl. But especially top coins that have not been added to Coinbase yet. If you have the best coins that are not on Coinbase yet, then you just have to wait for them to get added because the coinbase-adding is one of the biggest boosts a coin that they get in price.

For example, it wouldn't be crazy to have as much ripple and cardano as you have bitcoin and ethereum.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

If you want to get a lot of results, but not necessarily capital usage you should follow a bounty project. I think it is the easiest with only work we take time each day to post we can get paid.
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

The best way to make money is to participate in bounty programs of various projects. You spend only your time and do not invest a penny, in return, you can grab a tidy sum

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
xinhxinh3056

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

The easiest way to earn money is to follow bounty .. if we already get paid then 60-70% we use to invest or follow ico because from there we can also get many benefits.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

There are many ways to earn money here in Bitcoin:
1. Bounty - mostly newbies can start in bounty, you can earn thru signature or social media campaign and the rewards are tokens.
2. Trading - you can trade your tokens and make profit.
3. Invest in ICOs - if you have a capacity to invest then you may invest, no hassle and you can earn big.
4. Mining - it's a passive income but the tools are very expensive because you need to set-up a high-end computers.
justaminute

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

I think that you should use all the opportunities for earning. Bounty is a good way to earn the first money. But it seems to me that investing brings much more. But forgetting about the hodling coins for a long time is quite difficult, because very often you want to sell coins, the price of which is growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: