Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
BTR Community

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

Invest and Trade.BTC
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

I think the biggest profit you can make if you combine several activities (trading, holding, bounty), thereby diversifying your deposit into many sources of income   Wink
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:38 AM

The best way to make money is a signature campaign, it is not easy to campaign about a digital currency company, but from just writing down our view of the crypto I will get is coin coins that can be cashed and invested.
Girtod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

it seems to me that the best way to make money is by investing nothing, participating in Bounty and getting free tokens
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

In my views the best way to earn money is  bounty. Because many companies offers to participates in different kinds of campaigns such as Signature Campaigns, Social media campaigns.If you are participate to promote the projects then companies gives you free token for that work. and I think it is th best way to earn money.
lehang

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

I don't know clearly what you want to talk about? You want to earn money through hold, trade or airdrop and bounty. Now, there are many ways to earn money in the cryptocurrency. If you have no money to invest, I suggest you should join in airdrop and Bounty. Here is the best group which give you airdrop and bounty : https://t.me/joinchat/HRL3fBIvVz_I22ZSXv6MuQ
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

for me personally, the best way to make money is to participate in Bounty
alex massi

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:51:36 AM

Yep. The best way to make money is to join the bounty. You can live every day by taking a few bounty a month.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

Mining of coins is the best. Holding them til they have a higher price. Investing on some altcoins that have a good project.Then signature campaign can earn some coins.
peie3691

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

I think that investing in quality projects, and then growing up with the project and letting profits run, can get good returns instead of always trading. Selling them easily will make you miss the opportunity to make money one after another. The era of digital currency has come.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

If we talk about crypto industry there are different ways to earn money.
1. If you have sufficient budget then you can invest in different solid coins and can earn handsome profit depend upon your investment planning.
2. You can engage in different bounty/signature campaigns to get considerable crypto tokens without any investments.
3. You can write articles for Web blogs,faucet online games,in this way you can earn free crypto.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

You should choose all of it except airdrop as those three have a higher chances to earn decent amount and just forget airdrop. However, if you just want a low risk way I would suggest invest and hold and join bounty, have a target months or years to sell your holdings but you should also consider the current market situation.

Yet you should remember that these all have risk and it's up to you how you'll handle.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

I voted for Bounty because for my experienced, it is the most easirmer way to earn money "surely" with no risks involved. Also the investment only is time and effort so you do not have to invest your own money. Just do the tasks and wait for your compensation at the end of the project.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

The best way to make money depends not on marginality, but on the skills and knowledge of a person. Someone will lose all the money on investment, but will be able to make good money on bounty
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

The world of cryptographic currencies is full of opportunities to make a lot of money. In this case, investors' strategies are very important. I think the best way to make money is to make ico. true and good ico always earns you money.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

I think the best strategy to earn more money in the future is to hold your coin and have more patience to be successful someday and bounty champaign suits me because I can make money by doing some tasks that can give me a token or coins to be exchanged for real money.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100