Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
Eddy49rus

Activity: 136
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

Working  Smiley To earn money you need use all of this metods. But i dont like airdrops, only if see them here. Because very big chance take "bad" link on telegram chanels. Be care.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:52:37 AM

i think if you can do multiple job why not do like bounty, invest for long term and daily traders, but if you not have time to do, start from invest for long term in best coins like ethereum and bitcoins, but if you want doing daily traders choose altcoins thats coins fast decline and growing up, thats best wat to earn money i think
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

One of the most profitable, but the most dangerous ways of earning in the crypt is investing in ICO projects. I managed to make an awesome profit, but only because I was advised a good project ..
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

I chose the option to invest and hold. The biggest earnings are not social bounties, but the company's signature. They last for a long time, then payments are expected for a long time. Simultaneously, you can participate in only one company. Therefore, it can be called a stable pay, well, relatively stable. But not a quick method of enrichment.
Kosmolet

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

Holding coins is the easiest way to make money.  And I think this is the best option.  Trading is already for professionals.
Sergey S.

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

I think investments in a projects that already working will give me a great profit in the nearest future! I like this one https://bineuro.com/web/ BiNeuro is artificial intelligence - neuronet to manage Google advertising campaign.And the most important - BiNeuro is already working project from Google Premier Partner!
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

bounty is the best way . you can study it carefully during a bounty event . if you believe it , you participate in the ICO . when the project matures , you will receive a generous return .
Humpert

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

i dont have much capital to invest into other crypto to earn profits, so this bounty is more useful for me. but the most best strategy to earn more money in the future is to HOLD and have more patience to be successful someday.i think bounty to eran money.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
I answered bounty and there are a lot of people who answered bounty as well, it is true because doing bounties really makes us more successful with a least risk only, not that risky compared to investing, in doing bounties we are not releasing any kinds of currency but we are earning it just my being courageous and patient and I think that is the best way to earn money most especially cryptocurrency.
macoinz

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

I think that investing in quality projects, and then growing up with the project and letting profits run, can get good returns instead of always trading. Selling them easily will make you miss the opportunity to make money one after another. The era of digital currency has come.
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

I pick bounty campaign over the other choices. The other choices available needs a certain amount of money needed to be able to start. Bounty campaign on the other hand is the opposite, the only thing it needs is your time, effort and dedication. All choices you stated are good and gives you profit but for me bounty campaign is the best way to earn profit.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
in my opinion is :
1. you join in bounty and doing the task to get free token
2. you can trade . long term or short term to take the profit but in trading you have to more patient to minimize lose

JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

It depends on your capability bro because everyone has different situation and interest.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

I think investments in a projects that already working will give me a great profit in the nearest future! I like this one https://bineuro.com/web/ BiNeuro is artificial intelligence - neuronet to manage Google advertising campaign.And the most important - BiNeuro is already working project from Google Premier Partner!
Investing in a project will not give you a good income because it's really risky and you could lose your money without noticing so i suggest you to go with the investing in many project which were promising in your view and i think they will help you to grow your income, remember don't put all eggs in 1 basket.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

The best option is to get a job, I think that it will be able to help you, but now it seems to me that there are options much better than working for a private person, perhaps you will get something to do in the crypto-currency world. As for example, many people here do this in a world where everything begins to live differently. But here comes a deception.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

I don't know what is the best way to earn money but can say from my own experience that trading is profitable. Trading require good skills but it's the only one way when everything depends on you.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

The fastest and the most risky one is short-term trading. Bounties are the most secure plus need no starting amounts. The only thing i do not do is airdrops, i'm just too short of time.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

I think trading/holding is the good way to earn money. Because the market value increase in these past years. so I prefer you to invest in these coins and hold and trading it.

(ETH, LITECOIN & NEO)
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

For me, the best way to earn money is to join bounty campaigns and icos and have a long term investment at the same time  Wink
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

In this issue there are several points of view. If you have little time and have money - for you will be an excellent option for investment. If there is no money, but there is time, you can fill in the airdrops and make bountyes. If you own at least a minimum base for technical and fundamental analysis - you can trade. But it is better to combine all this together.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: