Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
dagenoshiela

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

Because I don't have a capital to invest into crypto I go for Bounty because its easy to earn token or coins to exchange it into money by doing some task that was ask.. And as long as you are patient to Hold your token and join all bounty campaign I know you will be a successful in near future..
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

the best way to earn huge amount of money is to participate in Bounty campaigns like facebook twitter signature campaigns. Airdrop is good to earn money too everyday fill up airdrop more chance to get free coins.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

I think the choice of what you do has a lot to do with personality and lifestyle. Some people have a schedule that does not let them devote a couple of hours each day to cryptocurrencies so for them trading over a single 8 hour period might be a better fit than devoting a couple hours everyday to doing bounties. Other people are technologically savvy enough to enjoy fine tuning a mining rig.

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

All choices is best way to earn money, But if you want to earn money without investment join Bounty Campaigns and Airdrops.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

I think all can be a good way to earn money but if you are looking to earn with no money then you can do airdrop and bounty. Remember airdrop is free money but not all airdrop will pay us. The good way to earn is with bounty because you do it with no money involved. You just need to do task or any bounty campaigns which suit you. If you are good in translating, you can do translation campaign but as a newbie you can join the social media campaign which requires only account in facebook and twitter and signature campaign. If you have money then you can do day trading or if you are aiming for the long term then invest your money in a altcoin.
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

As far as I am concerned trading is the best way to earn money.
it can be like that if you've high capital and good knowledge.
if you're only doing bounty so will be hard to be millionaire.

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
mayu13

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

I've been doing bounties for the mean time since I have just recently joined in this community and I still work from a formal job.Doing bounties is good for me because the task can be easily manage plus I don't need to put up any money. In return I can get payouts from what I worked for and from it I can start to invest I guess. But hopefully in the long run I can engage in mining too. At the same time it broadens my knowledge.
DMarkov90

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

I have no big capital! Therefore I can't invest huge bags. Therefore for me the best way to earn it to participate in baunty campaigns.I hope I will be able to invest on large in perspective projects soon.
Spifo

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

In any of proposed options can be earn, need only couple aspects of this experience and capital (for investment).

If little experience and there is no capital => bounty.
If experience there is and there is no capital => acquiring the his on bounty.
If there is both - decide here is your strategy and style of profit. Wink
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

It depends from your free time. If you are in crypto with fulltime, I recommend you to do all of this stuff, with time you will understand wich way easiest for you and gives you more profit than others.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
olympys

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

It depend from external conditions. Market rise quickly, have some free time – trading, of course. Market rise – down – rise – down and have money – investing. Airdrop and bounty are less profit, but you re not lost money, good solution for weak market.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

i did hold and also do short term and long term trading. i did invest in some ico.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

What happened to selling stuffs?
It looks when we are talking about method how to earn money that most people are forgetting that they can sell something and earn money.
Can you add selling stuff to that poll too?
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
just go and work man. if you do not have enough education, go study then. if you already have 1M$, just invest it in crypto and be happy.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

I prefer to join signature campaign or bounty because nothing to loose by joining a campaign, imagine just post only 3 in forum you will receive stakes that will converted to tokens and trade it to money its just simple like that you will earn money.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

The best way to earn money is if you could do all 4 that had been mentioned in the poll and those are to trade, to join or invest in ico, to become an airdrop and bounty hunter, but of course you have to study and do research about the coin and/or token that you will invest with most especially if you will do cryptocurrency trading and participate with ico since you would need fund to start crypto trading and join icos.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

bounty is an easy way to earn money
you can follow all the bounty in amazix managing https://t.me/AmaZix_Announcements
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

There are many best ways to earn money. In my opinion, mining, investing, and trading are the basics to earn money. Signature campaigns are optional. And if you want to have money, then you should devote your time and sacrifice many things for what you believe in suitable to get you money. On the other hand, it might seem hard from the beginning since you are not used to it, but in time you will get used to it and will be able to draw some good profits.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

For me the best way to earn a huge amount of money is by investing and holding. However it is not applicable to most of us, including me. Investing is done when you already have an initial money. Bounties are also good ways to earn money however it is tedious for some who have physical jobs unlike investing where you just have to wait for your money to grow

joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

As I've already lost too much money on classic trades, I don't want to do the same in cryptos... so, for me, the best way to earn money is to work in bounties campaigns and then HODL every earned coin. This way I hope to see my capital growing, and thel I'll look into investing in some projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: