Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
JannaJa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

I take part in the bounty and keep coins for a long time. this is the best way to get money
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

For me the best way to earn money is with bounty,,, especially signature campaign. This is intellectual work,,, I think,,, we just interact in forums,,, share experiences and useful information about cryptocurrency. And at the same time we get wages,,, if you follow the signature campaign.

But because your current level is still a newbie,,, you should start with airdrop, or bounty social media,,, or by trading crypto.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Rexpax

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

You can invest and trade coins, you can invest and hold coins. These are good ways to earn more money if you have a substantial initial capital.
If you have good skills in trading - then even better. You can also try and join various bounty campaigns even though there are a lot of participants. You can  participate in airdrops, though usually it requires from you to have some initial coins in your wallet (usually Ethereum).

Jinz02

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

For me bounty is the best way to earn money because its not so very risky like investing because you dont need to use your own money in bounty instead you need to work from bounty and the bounty will give you money and its so easy.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

I think the best way to make money is by trading. trading in the crypto currency market is very profitable because bitcoin and altcoin prices are unstable, sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down. as traders always take advantage of rising bitcoin prices to sell the bitcoin they have in order to make a fortune.

Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn money you can buy tokens and hodl a lot of out it but make sure do your research and also try to join some  bounty and also some airdrop or some translation so in this way you can gain some profits

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

If this is in 2017, then there is no doubt that ICO is the most profitable, and many ICOs have made an alarming 10-fold increase after going public, but in 2018, nothing seems to be the most profitable.

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

The best way to earn money if your are a beginner in this crypto world is to participate in every bounty campigns, and if you are already establsihed financially, emotionally and knowledgeble well then you can invest in trading which offers a much bigger profit if you do it rightfully.  

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

bounty & airdrop are very easy system to earn money. I'm new in crypto world. so I like to join bounties & airdrops to earn money
yes I am also a bounty because I think it's easy to earn money maybe most people join in the bounty and airdrop.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

The best way is to get as much experience and knowledge and always participate in bounties, then invest coins from bounties into other coins.
AliKooks

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

WeLocal Bounty, precisely
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

I’ll say all of the above, it all depends on how you do it , though earning money through airdrops and bounties is free but holding the coins you got either freely from airdrops or bounties or by investing your own money is also a good idea, the value of the coins you hold can increase later in years to come, we all know btc didn’t get to the price it is now immediately, it took some years before it attained that ath, trading on the other hand is a good way to bring in income be it daily, weekly or monthly but it has it own risk, you have to be fully experienced so as not to make losses instead of profits, so I’ll say combining all would be a good idea, cause I participate in airdrops, bounties and also hold the coins I get from them till they attain a certain value, though I don’t trade frequently cause I’m busy with a lot of things and can frequently monitor the market and the prices
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Th best way to make money is to open your own ICO with great idea. So you will receive millions in your hands, so you can create whatever you want without any limitations.

alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

It is LuckyToken Airdrop, I'm sure!
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

The best earn to money is bounty campaign because bounty campaign it easy doing a task and easy to recieve a token if the bounty campaign is success.
bekohkoning

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

for beginners if you want to earn money without having to spend money is to follow bounty and if we already get paid from the project we follow then it would be nice we make a trade investment to make our money into double
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

I prefer bounty I a great opportunity to earn profits. It gives a great experience to everyone to earn while doing a simple task while trading with invest much have a huge opportunity to earn more buy sometimes it so risky to do but we should sure all decisions before deciding.

koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Wow. I was wondering to see bounty on the first place. Well, partly I agree with that but trading when you can use instruments and analyzes is much more profitable compare to the time you spent on bounty and you're not so sure about the tokens you work on.

The biggest difference between them is time and level of nerves you spent. With bounty you sell your time, with trading you sell your nerves.

danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

The best way for me in order to earn money here in bitcoin is thru joining bounties, and if you have the patience to earn, you could join airdrops.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

The best way for me in order to earn money here in bitcoin is thru joining bounties, and if you have the patience to earn, you could join airdrops.
Bounty is good. But here, too, it is necessary to approach this question wisely. For example, a subscription company has a very wide range for selection. And the opportunity to polish $ 3k-5k. On this, this method can actually be equated to investing since the risks of wasting time for which it was possible to get $ 3k-5k can be spent on a scam company.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: