Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

Investation. but do not use personal money. I rely on bounty to be able to earn a salary and I can use to re-invest this is a way to get finances from cryptocurrency that do not need much capital
sneakycoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Bounty and airdrop come as the easiest ways, but some would be averse to making a dump of their social nets accounts (if you take Twitter or FB). So in bounty stick to the projects you believe in only

I stake on trading and mining, but these need some initial investment which bounties and airdrops can provide
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

I am really surprised that so many people here voted for airdrop. OK, I can even state that you can earn money on Bounty, but do not you think that it is better to make the initial investment and start trading?
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

Previously, the most profitable was mining, now payback of purchased equipment, at least 6 months:( It is sad...
You would have only done well with mining few years ago with bitcoin or some of the altcoins that have gotten huge so far after a while, but there are still some altcoins that anyone can mine and you can still hold some good quantity in the long run to see where it ends, but for someone who does not have much to invest, I would rather stick with bounty instead as that at least gives you something to look forward to by just working for it.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:07:41 AM
Merited by pratik009 (1)

Best way to earn money is to learn how to do multiple jobs like doing office work at daytime and running your own business in mosr of your free time. Also value the money that you are earning because its very difficult to earn it but for skme other people its so easy for them to waste it.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
zzxcvv

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

The best salary is an investment. Investments in ICO bring very good profits. The truth and the risks are very large .... In order to invest in ICO, it takes a lot of time to study the project.
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

The best way is of course trading, but you need to get the initial capital for it and have experience.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
simmo77

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Trading on the stock exchange is even better to deal with because by that time the conditions for trade will be even better. I for that to use the old checked up ways of earnings in any case.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
My friend the best way to earn money was for joining crypto currency because theres a lot of people really makes a big profit by earning crypto coins.

auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley I'm doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
The best way to make money is to invest in Bitcoin. If you now have a large enough capital, you can buy some of the best coins. Then you just have to hold the coins until the price can be high many times over the capital you have previously issued. This is a very profitable way.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Jelqings

Activity: 13
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

It would be joining bounty campaigns because you can earn as much as $1k or more every campaigns you have joined if and only if that campaign has achieved success,or it reached its hardcap probably that project will become massively few months from its ICO that is why it is better to participate with these campaigns becuase you will not risk anything but your time.
James1970

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

I think a good way to earn money is to invest in some promising ICO
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

The best way to earn money is by working hard and working smart! Cryptocurrencies will help you to become rich! The only thing that you should do is to use all of your knowledge and your skills.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Whitebit42

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

Of course, the most effective from the position of money will be active trading. But you need to be a real expert and keep your hand on the pulse.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

Airdrop no longer brings the desired profit. If you do not have seed capital, you can start with a bounty while picking up your team and accumulating capital to invest in the crypto currency. You can also try to invest in iso.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

I believe bounty is the best way, as it is the only option that can provide a stable income. The other ones are speculative.
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:09:47 PM

I took the best ways are investment and bounties. If you find a good project.  Whole doing their voices you can also invest in them..  Or better still use money you get from one project to invest in another project..
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:18:53 PM

Bounty Campaigns are a very easy way to gain quick money and there is a suitable category for everyone. But if you have money to invest, you should do so, and take part in bounties too. For despite free money both involve risk and research, as you must know all bounty campaigns are not genuine.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

Not sure if it's been covered, probably has but I'll throw in my two cents.

Another way to earn is called staking.  Some coins will mint new coins if you leave them in the wallet and the wallet is open.  Some coins have a low reward and some have very high rewards, but generally speaking those lose value as the coin supply increases.  When you hit 1000% interest it gets crazy.

I currently like low-cap coins with low coin supply.  Some of my favorites are listed below.

Castle Airdrop Platform (CSTL) Airdrops AND 100% STAKES!
 Platinum Bar (XPTX) Extremely low cap and 230% stake rate,
 Monkey Project (MONK) another low cap gem with a variable stake rate.

I highly recommend checking out any staking coin!
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

The no. one best way to earn money without any capital or money involved is through bounty campaign and airdrops because you just need to be qualified in a certain campaign and do the work they ask then they will compensate you on what you work base on the stake on their Campaign.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: