Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

Investation. but do not use personal money. I rely on bounty to be able to earn a salary and I can use to re-invest this is a way to get finances from cryptocurrency that do not need much capital
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

investing is the best way to make money, especially when you invest in a company, or you create your own company. most likely, you will earn a lot of money every month, or every year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

For me, bounty is one of the best earning money. Through participating in different bounty campaign is giving opportunity the people like me who want to gain money in decent way. Bounty campaign is great because it is giving a huge reward to the rendered job. But earning huge bounty rewards is always depend on the sincerity of ICO, and also based on the set rules by the campaign manager who operates the bounty campaign.
parker99

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:50:19 AM

My suggestion is, while doing your job as a professional to support your daily financial needs and rents, make savings for investments and do some campaigns here.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
if you have more funds then it is better to invest, because all we have to do is hold the coins till find the right price. Actually a bounty hunter can also be an alternative, in addition to not need to use the cost, we also can better know the benefits of the coin by continuing to monitor it.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:00:45 AM

bounty of course, you dont have to provide your capital, just find a good bounty campaign and follow every instructions so you would guarantee that you will receive your reward.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dhanushka

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

I think that investing and hodl is the best way. Day trading is much risky than hodl. Find good projects and invest at it's ICO or dips. Then you can gain good profit.

jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

for safe earning, bounty and airdrop may be the best. trading and investing has risk so if you dont have enough knowledge and resources i recommend you go bounty and airdrop. but you can do all of it if you have the time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dhanushka

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

I think that investing and hodl is the best way. Day trading is much risky than hodl. Find good projects and invest at it's ICO or dips. Then you can gain good profit.

But you have another option if you don't have money to invest. It's bounty. Most of the projects offer bounties with it's ICO. So grab good projects which can gain good amount of money and join it. No risk...  Wink Wink

Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:08:23 AM

All of the choices above is good and you can earn money buy combining them all together in that way you can earn more. Just do as far as you could and dont take too much so that you can handle it properly.

hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

This is totally depend on you. If you want to earn some money but with the most little risk is bounty and airdrop. If you want to earn more but with a bigger risk involve is invest trade and invest hodl.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

Invest and trade also invest and hold thats the good way to earn more money if you have a good capital or if you have a good skill in trading much better. You can try also join in some bounty campaign here even though there are so many participants so many new bounty also everyday so you can choose nicely. I dont recomend airdrop like they are asking your personal identity or you pasword specialy in signing a link some of them are scammer taking the opportunity of airdrop.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀