Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

It actually depends on the user and the investor when it comes to the best way to make money in the cryptocurrency market. I mean for example, there are people who are quite good at day trading, spotting charts movement and guessing the movement so they make a lot of money from it while for people like me, we make more money from just buying low and holding for the bull

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
biuifyus

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

I think trading is the best way to make money in the cryptocurrency industry.

Although the reward is also a good idea, it requires a high level to earn more profit. If you have a low level, such as a JR reward, it is very rare.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

I can't always buy or sell at the right price. It seems that this requires a lot of experience. Maybe I should participate in some more bounty campaign.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

There is no quickest way to make money. There will be a process for doing anything. The encryption market also needs a process. Without an ever-rising market, there will be risks in investment. You can earn money by investing in the encryption market, but you have to wait for the market to rise. You need patience.
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

To me, I think the best way to earn money with less risk is bounty campaigns. But let's not forget that time we apply doing bounties is money and as to that there's still some elements of risk there when we don't get paid after the bounty.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

Actually the best way to earn more money is to invest and hold that if you have a huge money to start with the investment. Just think of it that if you will going to invest 1M USD for the crypto then it will increase 20% on its current price and sell it then you will going to have 20% profit which is 200K USD. And that profit is relatively big enough compared to bounty being received or awarded doing hardwork. Doing bounty campaign is really a hard work and sometimes it could be scam. However if you will going to chose the right ICO then it could not be a problem like choosing a project like BUBBLETONE ICO. Visit their website and check it for yourself. Honestly this one is really a good project and i am investing in to it also.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

In my opinion, the best way to earn money from this crypto is, with us following the various programs held in crypto. Buy a coin, if it can be when the price is cheap, but it is not mandatory, you can buy whenever you want. As long as you sell it can achieve a higher price than your purchase price, then you can be said to have achieved profits. And remember, do not sell your coins when the price is below your purchase price and do not sell your coins when the market situation is not good.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

For now, I see the most profitable way to earn money through crypto in ICO investing. The problem with bounties is that there are a lot of competitors, bots, multiaccounts, scammers who use your bitcointalk and telegram nicknames - and admins just don't cope with them, so we get less stakes.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

You can definitely earn money with above all the options above. You can decide to invest om quality altcoins and hold them for the long term. You can decide to do bounty programs and earn tokens which you can exchange for ETH. This is the best way to make money in crypto as you are not risking your finance but your time
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

For now, I see the most profitable way to earn money through crypto in ICO investing. The problem with bounties is that there are a lot of competitors, bots, multiaccounts, scammers who use your bitcointalk and telegram nicknames - and admins just don't cope with them, so we get less stakes.

For me, the best way to earn money is by following bounty,By following a single bounty is enough to earn money, especially if the bounties are successful, everyone who participated wins.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

I choose two ways: bounty campaigns and investing money earned on them into other coins.
Sometimes I leave coins earned on bounty campaigns for a long time. This also makes it possible to have a good income.

sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

I choose two ways: bounty campaigns and investing money earned on them into other coins.
Sometimes I leave coins earned on bounty campaigns for a long time. This also makes it possible to have a good income.
Well whatever one may say, you do not earn much for bounty, but nothing but time and knowledge is required. And the most profitable way to earn money in crypto currency is ICO!

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

the best way to earn money is to work  Cheesy. when you work and earn enough to invest you can start investing your money in crypto market. bounties are not so effective. i dont think you can earn good instead of investing good money.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

When you choose to have an ICO, you will see your money bloated to what you can't imagine, but choosing a correct ICO requires a lot of experience, and you may also be cheated.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Geljames28

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

If you don't want to lose money or have no enough money to invest, you can earn money by joining airdrops or joining bounty campaigns, it is the easiest way of earning money, you just have to be qualified. But much better if you can do all, invest hodl, invest trade, joining airdrop and joining bounties.  If you can do it all, you can earn a lot of money, but doing this, you should have time management and of course the knowledge because its not that easy.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

The best way to earn money is to find some good work. If you want to earn some in crypto you should be smart and spend a lot of time in to analyze.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Whichusell

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

Depends how you want to make an income. Are you ready to invest in cryptocurrency? If you are ready, it is better to buy bitcoin and a little new little-known, but promising alts. If with minimal investments, it is better to mine crypts or participate in subscription companies.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

in order to trade on stock exchanges, you can first make a small capital by participating in bounties (If there is a desire not to invest your own money)
The most promising coins (in whole or in part) leave for a long time (hold)
Or with all the available capital to work
Which coins to buy should already be decided by himself or by focusing on the opinion of more experienced traders.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tesdaimole

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

The best way to make money is to work in several directions: to participate in the bounty, to airdrop, to participate in ICO. To participate in ICO you can invest a little money. It is important to choose the right project with strong team. Now start sale in Merculet. There is a minimum cap of 0.1 ETH.
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

The best way to earn money in cryptocurrency for me is to invest and hold. It may take a huge capital to achieve good earning but it is the most reliable way of earning compared to trading which may cause losing large amount of money if the investor is not fully educated on how it works.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: