Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

I prefer to to choose airdrop and bounties because it is hard for me to do trading and to hold for long time that's why I participated some campaign every time that the campaign ends and it is easy for me to do their task in their campaign. And the airdrop is also good to participate some times because you can eaen also better income from it.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

The best way to earn money is through ICO investing, one just need to have better success rate, not all the project one invested in is going to succeed, but if out of every five project 3 is doing well, like giving 5X to 10X return and flipping it into another project you will be greatly fine.

Wow, please stop spreading this kind of crap into the forum. If the best way to earn money is to invest into "success rate ICOs" then everybody will have an easy time, let us all go home rich and never work hard anymore.

Crypto is not easy, making money is not easy. Get this into your head guys, please. The sooner you see crypto and take it more seriously, the better for your expectations and your health.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

The best way to make money is to buy altcoins.Get a percentage of them and transfer to bitcoin.Because it's stable.
Dukjila

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

The best way to earn an investment, but there are times when you can earn a lot on a simple bounty, you need luck!)
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

I would prefer doing bounty program and the reward i get, I  can use for trading so that, the  risk of trading will become less. I do bounties basically to raise funds to invest into coins with great use cases. I also wish to get some funds from bounty to be able to do short term trading as well. So , I prefer bounty programs
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

Bounty. Why? No money invested. Free money. All you have to do is share the word on social media and wait for the distribution of tokens. These tokens have the potential to be rise in value in the next weeks after you acquire them.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
thatkid1

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

If you are hanging out in bitcointalk, bounties are good way to get free money.
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

For me, the best way to make money is to participate in the bounty.  This is safer than trading and does not require investment.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

The best way is to join in the bounty program after you earn enough by collecting your rewards you can start investing or you can do trading even if you lose no worries because you get your money in bounty campaign.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

The best way to earn money without a loss is to buy coins when the market is falling/ at dips and wait for it to recover until it reaches its value. Another way of earning coins is to join in any signature campaign here in forums wherein you will be given a task to finish and you will be rewarded once it's done.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

First, bounty. Then bounty and investing. Then, investments with the flexible portfolio, depending on the situation.
triforce03

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

According to my friend which is a full member here in bitcointalk, you can earn money a decent money/coin by joining in a bounty which is you need to finish a certain job and you will be rewarded a token/coin. You can hold your coin until it reached your desired value before encashing it in order for you to maximize your earning. Bounty > Hold your reward > Sell in perfect time.
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13